Seemingly inoffensive shit that is actually dangerous as fuck

If you ever see a thin pole with day glo paint and safety stripes on the ground (sorta similar to pic related, but as thin as a pencil), or stuck onto the ground during a construction project, for the love of God, Kek, Heh, Xenu, or whatever don't fucking pick it up. These things are urban cacti, picking one up will leave you with fucking splinters all over your hands. The only possible purpose for one of these is as a poorfag /k/ommando's way to alienate niggers from robbing your shit, just tape some onto your ladders, and voila, nobody wants to steal your shit anymore!.
Also,

Other urls found in this thread:

alibaba.com/product-detail/fiberglass-warning-sign_1598004387.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fiberglass particles. I cleaned a kayak paddle shaft and coated my palms in it. Very shitty thing.

Compact Fluorescent bulbs. They work great and last for a long time. They also don't take up much electricity. Don't let them smash in your house though. The particles will stay there forever and have you exposed to toxins.

am i dead and i don't know it?

Touched one once and had similar experience fucking hurt like hell. Its beacause its made from fibreglass, user. Being left to the elements the individual fibers start to shed.

You got a bunch of mercury particles stabbed into you and they are even now still in your bloodstream

These poles stab people? I tried to look them up, but to no avail.
What are they actually called and can somebody post a pic of them in action?

>>>Holla Forums

I get the joke. It is because OP made his post about poles. That's very funny. You are a very funny person

Fuck LED.
ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํ

you probably have these two ordinary cleaning chemicals in your house. nothing wrong with that

however, mix them and you and everyone you love will die

You would only be whining if you fapped afterwards.

Video games taught me that, also that it works great for a moth infestation.

What are their actual names? I've never seen them before

Cars.
Very innocuous looking, but holy crap, they kill more people than guns!

I wonder who could be behind this poles…

Found 'em, fiberglass warning signs, or driveway markers.
A tenth of a burgerland shekel on alibaba, alibaba.com/product-detail/fiberglass-warning-sign_1598004387.html

I picced the pole up with shitty felt gloves to help my friend when we were dumpster diving. I threw them out, but some still got in my finger tips

lol shut up fag

sea bugs

Mind is in the head, soul is an all chakra points.

Anime and imageboards.
The internet as a whole.
Junk food in general.

pic related

Pedos
Caligula Watkins
Your mom (she crazy)

Have you ever actually looked at anything under LED light as compared to incandescent light or even candlelight?
I didn't think so. Otherwise you would know.
Try looking at a crystal.
Try some lapidary work.
Then come bacc at me with your libcucc LEDs.
Not saying they don't have a place. They do. But not everyplace. Fucc you.

LEDs work perfectly for interiors, descent illumination and it consumes very few energy, which is perfect for 3rd world people like me.

PHILLIPS are the best ones, they even have LED for exteriors, not so good as halogen lamps though, LED has a "cold" light so it succs for exteriors.

But seriously, think about the money you will save to get to Jew's hands.

Im gonna go ahead and assume you havn't seen LED bulbs in recent years. They used to give off a bluish-white light that fuccing nobody liked. But modern LED bulbs look basically like fluorescents.

Why the fucc would you not use an incandescent light? The fuccers are so cheap that you really dont save money with fluorescents.
Plus no flourescent ever cook my easy bake oven nigga

halogen and never look bacc

u talkin bout glass fiber marking sticcs, that u can use to make a bow with pvc pipe and a string?

They literally produce more heat than light and the filament burns out very quiccly.

the chemicals inside.

good thing im not arguing for fluorescents then isn't it?
LED bulbs are best waifu.

Literally named after a fuccing meme you gay

Fucc you, people like you are the reason I have to go out of my way to find >7000k bulbs.

Yellow light is garbage. If i wanted everything to be tinted piss yellow I'd stand next to a fuccing window.

fluorescents (and more importantly, LED bulbs) are white, retard. They're literally more white than pretty much any other kind of light.

if I mix tiny amounts just to see the reaction will they explode? just like a few drops.

no it will just fiz up a bit.
if you breathe in the fumes you'll get super high

You might as well be a nigger

No, I will inject the liquids, it's faster.

find a comparison to LED's and Incandescents and we'll talk

Postpounders. fuck these things.
10/10 best way to kneecap yourself in the back 40.

asian women behind the wheel

asian women in general, really

was running and nearly broke my hand while my friend nearly impaled himself on one which some nigger put ontop of a steel pole

Also acetone, hydrogen peroxide, and sulfuric acid.

WOMEN in general, really.

people

Incandescent is practically red from hell.

when was this graph taken? 2005?

I don't get it? It looks like a plastic stick.