endchan.xyz/.static/faq.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fug.

In the way a zombie is, yes

you know what else is dead???

nextchan.org/

you know what else died?

librechan.net/

President General Chiang, you are the savior of mankind, you are the greatest person in the whole world.
President General Chiang, you are the lighthouse of freedom, you are the Great Wall of democracy.
|: Eliminated the warlords, fought foreign aggression, opposed communism for righteousness, to seek the renaissance of our race!
General Chiang, General Chiang, your everlasting spirit will forever guide us.
We shall win against communism, we shall build the nation, we shall win against communism, we shall build the nation!

maybe elon will help save the board like he helped save his hair

So is you nigger mom but I am still gonna buttfuck her

You and I have different fefinitions of 'dead'.
Here… Have a sage.

DIE OF AIDS NIGGERFAGGOT

Why, though?

no

lol
this board is dead
— faggot 2014

It rests when you work so hard

but you cant kill that wich has no life kike
Maybe we need more mods on Holla Forums

So true op.

Holla Forums as a whole is terminally ill, still wasting away in agonizing pain in the meantime though.

Quality.

DEAD

It is. And yet half Chan goes stong. You act like this is better, purer, but it isn't. This is worse, actually. Just look at the spam, and how slowly threads go. It sucks here.

nobody acts like its better here, its used to be but not anymore.

I don't think you do. Its dead because there's like 4 fucking people. Threads move exceptionally slowly, and content is boring as hell. Face it faggot, 4Chan outlived your lame attempt to find somewhere better.

They almost definitely still do.

rip in jim's pepperoni sausages Holla Forums

you say that like 8/b/ wasn't plagued by even more spam before.

yeah but it was also full of mods who actually gave a shit and did their jobs, now we have a couple mods that are all on one timezone and sleep at the same time.

there will be another coming

Endchan is run off of an ipod and still runs better than Holla Forums.

try having that ipod run with thousands of people posting on it instead of just 3.

It still doesn't matter. Just look at their highest file limit (350 mb!!!). So no, it doesn't really count. And besides that, everyone knows it's the shitty code that kills Holla Forums, not the hardware it's based off of.

12 days till the death of imageboards

of course it matters you retard, the only reason they can afford to have 350mb file limits is because only 3 people are uploading files.

endchan.xyz/.static/faq.html

er, looking at this thing…
the domain reg expires today
anyone wanna do a jim on that?

It was at first, at least. I could dig up the screencap I have of it but it would take a long time due to disorganization.

The cache expires on 12-19, not the actual website you dumbshit. If it were to actually end up going down, the admin would have administered a sitewide message about it by now. Endchan isn't going down anytime soon kiddo.

Inaccurate. It's more like around 70 people are uploading files, not a mere 3. Besides that, if the admin got a huge influx of users, he'd likely reduce the file size limit, if he isn't rich that is.

gotcha. the proxy registrant company in panama wants a check. perhaps you should remind the admin.

its almost like the size of the userbase actually matters or something.

fuck off dweeb

fuck off shills

I tell you what doesn't matter, the fucking file types you can post. It astounds me to this day you still can't post god damn mp3 files on Holla Forums.

but muh copyrights

ddweeb

you better hope noone has the rights to spurdo or your ass is grass

fug

"Ejaculate in my sister!" - Jim

yeah but it's not dead