LETS COLONIZE SPACE TOGETHER

LETS COLONIZE SPACE TOGETHER
"We must leave [Earth] because it's very much in the nature of humanity," Ram Jakhu, the director of McGill University's Institute of Air and Space Law and an Asgardia project founding member, told Business Insider in a phone interview before Wednesday's press conference.

"Humanity left Africa and covered the whole globe. The resources of Earth will be depleted," he said. "Third, I would say, we have a wish to go where nobody has gone before."

"We have not seen any nation attempt this before. So this will be a first," he said. "We'll start small and eventually people will be going there, and working, and having their own rules and regulations … This facility will become an independent nation."

However, Jakhu and Wild pointed out that trying to form the first space nation a couple hundred miles above Earth is a lot different than trying to colonise Mars, as Elon Musk of SpaceX and Mars One intend.
"I'm sure people will ridicule [Asgardia], but I'm not worried. Anyone who tries out-of-the-box things is initially ridiculed," Jakhu said. "Everything that's amazing starts with a crazy idea. After awhile science fiction becomes science fact, and this is an idea which is just being initiated.
Asked if Jakhu would live in Asgardia, he responded, "Why not?"
"I think it'd be less risky than going to Mars," he said. "And you could more easily come back to Earth if you didn't like it."
archive.is/wMY2I

too much work.let's just chill out with some shotgun mouthwash yea?

Let's just blast all the nigs into space

shoot real aliens along w/ illegal ones

where did it come from?

from yakub. get educated, white devil

ok

It's a circle-jerk for scientists & intellectuals to geek out on.

You don't declare Nationhood according to an accepted set of laws. You simply declare Nationhood, make your own damn laws, and you defend your national sovereignty with deadly force if necessary. If you can't do that then you're fucked as a nation.

They need to recruit political thinkers and military hawks into their ranks if they're looking for nationhood. But like I said, this is a bunch of intellectuals & scientists geeking out over their secret science project.

That and they can't comprehend the difference between a nation and a country.

yes

ALL ABOARD THE Holla Forums SPACE STATION
And you two having sex in the storage closet, Yeah, we can hear you.

I do hope every Indian leaves the Earth for some space colony so we no longer have to deal with their shit

COLONOSCOPIES IN SPACE

colonoscopies are first base

Just name it Asgard.

Instead of Earth, Mars or the Moon, he's building a station in space. A place with no resources whatsoever. He will be completely dependent on Earth's "depleted" resources, but will fight for independence. That guy is retarded.