What happened to her?

What happened to her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/ashleyjonesarchive
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

suicide

I actually met her irl. She's smaller irl than I thought.

The stories and information posted here are autistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

someone explain who this is

it all kind of made me hard

We exchanged some brief pleasantries in a cafe in OH. I think she knew why I started talking to her but neither of us mentioned it. She was very quiet and polite. I didn't see a bf either (I didn't ask though). I asked her to take a selfie with me but she turned me down. She was wearing dark blue jeans and the same camo top you see in that video. It was early fall of last year. She was wearing the same makeup as well.

She was another camgirl that autists when fucking nuts over.

Where's this pasta from?

She was a girl who posted on Holla Forums and Holla Forums back in 2014-15.

3 options:
1) grow of being an edgy teen. and moved the fuck on with her life.

2) she got evicted from the trailer park she used to live in and is now homless.

3) back when she used to post, Holla Forums it was mostly libertarian with a nice dose of funky memes and second degree humor. it was mostly for the lulz
now its just stormfromt, she may not want to be associated with that (i know i don't).

anyway, who cares

Does she have nudes?

All those memories, lost, like tears in pepsi.

youtube.com/ashleyjonesarchive

True story. Her actual name is Bree.

Poor kid. I think she had a shitty home life

I know that feel, user.

basically, rumors were that she cashed out and went to live with Sam Hyde (they were not true).

what happened was she got doxxed by some faggot, scared her off, and then she went dark. she has a couple of males (me and some other people) that she still talks to from her youtube days.
this chicc is harder to find than rose, no fuccing joke.