Spoilers

ITT: Spoil a movie/show/videogame in a single image

ignore the question marks

son of a…

=Spoiler to YuGiOh=

the only good part of that movie

heh

the first image of the first trailer of this movie could have been this one image, it was the only thing anyone could take for granted

everyone knew that particular moment was going to happen, but this image still gives nothing about the development of the characters or where they go beyond this obvious moment

What movie?

I wanted to use this scene but couldn't find a frame that explains what's happening

that's odd

considering Holla Forums is female hate capital and this guy was tricked into death by the charms of a woman that was actually not really a woman but was actually played by one of the most prominent female actresses of this time

one way or another this must be nazi woman hating Holla Forums material

YOU MANIACS!

Good one.

I was expecting a completely different movie.
Instead of a half assed romance bullshit or feminazi muh robot abuse dumb ass fuccing shit, I was expecting interesting developments on the implications of a robot having human sentience.
Like seriously, why would anyone give a fucc about a robot being abused? It's a fuccing robot for crying out loud.
Jesus

I want whatever knives they used to kill that dude. It went through him like butter.

They were actually androids. It's much easier to emphasize with a machine that LOOKS and possibly feels human than one that doesn't.

That's the point of the movie?
That the way they look means we should treat them like people?
Either way it's shit.

I'm not really sure what the point of it all was honestly. I liked the CG, don't really remember much about it.

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to licc your paws
Never heard someone actually using that shit, but yeah Vampire is quite popular

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to licc your paws
There's finally some interesting pics coming out of that thread.

Maybe she should be part of /d/-tan's old band.

What is crouton

Deep glossy or metallic blue, a color that photos never do justice to.

More importantly, why do chiccs in '60s photos always have such amazing tits? Have we been doing bras wrong for the last 50 years or something?

Golems are animated statues. They do work for nothing at all. Sometimes people make them fight, that is what they are made for, unlike zombies.

The Invisible Man by Ralph Ellison is easily deserving a spot in this list.

Wasn't Nanoha a 3rd-grader in S1/S2?

No, the would have paired him with MJ if they wanted to do that.

Yep, I do on knife bolsters from raw lumps of the stuff.
On something like a satin brass sheet, you could start wet sanding at around the 1200grit, then down to a 2000grit wet sand and then hit it with some light buffing. Generally I use a heavy diamond cut polish used in auto shops and it seems to work well.

Every day, twice a day.
On Mon/Wed/Fri I go to the gym and lift weights for an hour in the afternoon, and then do a light 20-minute walk in the evening.
On all the other days of the week I do a fast, uphill walk on a treadmill for 30 minutes in the afternoon and then a 5k run in the evenings (usually in around 25 minutes).

I'm skinnyfat, though. My problem is that I keep fuccing up and going on late-night eating binges.