Be me

Fuck this shit
I though since I was so good looking I would get everything I want in this world but my autism is holding me back
I bet if I was right in my head I would probably have fucked hundreds of women by now
I don't even know what to with my life

A-are you me?

clearly you're a chad on the inside too or fucking a woman wouldn't be your only purpose in life.

Sounds like your a fag and should just stick to letting niggers buttfuck you

Post your picture faggot, we'll be the judge of that.

it's not
I would rather have a qt gf that loves me than fucking lots of sluts, but I never found any.
And whn I think about it all the qt girls from school are basically sluts now

do it

there are reason why you see guys with girls way out of their league all the time

personality counts a lot and if you can do shit like make them laugh they will want you more

obviously gay

Maybe you're focusing on this too much? It doesn't seem like much of an issue to me - you'll get there, m88.

IF you have good looks but suck at socializing could be self esteem issues or do you really believe you are autistic and not memeing?

you're lucky that at least you're physically attractive.

Youre a fucking hungry skeleton that women are disgusted by. CMON lets get BIG

that guy literally looks like a beast

are you perhaps just dumb as a brick, op? you know, male bimbo type stupid?

do bimbos make a lot of money?
maybe I could sell myself, or become a model

Lifting will never cure autism, OP.

Lmao youre a goy

Find something you like and do it. Don't like anything? Be a tradesman, like an electrician or a plumber. It'll be miserable, but you'll be in demand.

Once you have a career, go on a dating website and look for a wife; maybe get a pre-nup if you're worried about getting fucked by the cunt. Fuck her lots, have a few kids, and die. Life complete.

Easiest way is to fuck fat bitches or guys…maybe the occasional dumb nigger

What do you mean by autism, OP. Explain your autistic tendencies so I know where you're coming from.

you're only as hot as you think you are.
i'm taking from experience, i used to get all kind of pussy back in hs because i was that confident fucker who gave no shit about anything.
chicks would just come after me, i used to turn down solid 8/10s because i was already busy with the +9/10.

over the years however, i'v lost confidence, and chicks.

keep in mind that this is only valid for men.
women's attractiveness are mostly physical and there is nothing they can do about it (beside surgery)
while its mostly psychological for men.

chicks are attracted to power and dominance.

I don't know what to say, OP. I think you need a social coach who can teach what to do and what not to do, but I don't know if those exist.

Have you tried CBT therapy?

A) This guy (Rich Piana) is on a steroid cycle so intense that other steroid-users are reaching out to him on social-media to tell him he's killing himself.

B) Women are more attracted to swimmer-athletic types than this disproportionate comic-book physique.

C) This guy has social issues, and is presently getting his bank-account drained by a mail-order bride with BPD (and he's totally ok with that)

He married this woman after only a few weeks of knowing her- she asked him to buy her a house because she "didn't want to be in a house where he's had previous relationships" and he did- in fact, he bought her a fucking mansion.

Rich Piana is a pathetic beta in the body of up-right gorilla, a body that is barely propped up by an extreme steroid-habit and blood-pressure medication.

You should NOT aspire to be this man- his size is the result of insecurity, not a passion for strength (he's even used synthol for Christ's sake)

whatt
rich is natty dude.
No, but he dropped her Icelandic chicc. Green card scam or something.
hes already got cancer. it will probably kill him before a stroke.
guys been racing to his death for ages now

Where?

Nice to know there's others like me. I've got the exact same problem.

The only advice I can give is to try and initiate more one on one interactions, and just talk to people by yourself instead of in a group. Groups are fucking stupid. Don't waste your time trying to be a part of a pack. If you're anything like me you prefer the individuality.

As for figuring out life were all fucked in that department. That's all I can say. Anyway cheers m8.

bump

All you wannabe r9k-ers crying about how bad it is to be good looking but not get laid are fucking annoying as fuck. I bet you all look like shit but are so self indulgent that you lie to yourself and try and find an easy way to feel good about your miserable life. If you're so hot then post timestamped pics faggots

WOW IT'S NICE I CAN RELATE TO user WHO IS ALSO AS HANDSOME AS ME BUT MY AUTISMUS HOLDS ME BACK. WOW LET ME DROP SOME VERY USEFUL ADVICE AND MAYBE VENT ON HOW SOCIETY DOESN'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT ME AND THAT SOONER OR LATER I WILL DIE ALONE WITHOUT CHILDREN TO LET THE SPECIES ADVANCE WITHOUT MY INFERIOR GENES, INFERIOR BECAUSE I CANNOT PERFORM BASIC FUNCTIONS REQUIRED TO PASS ON MY AUTISMUS

this guy gets it

Go McFucking kill yourself OP, if you don't make the path others will gladly step over you and do it for your lazy ass.