John Oliver

How is his show gonna go tonight?

I know John Oliver supported the Brexit, so how will he react to the audience?

……………………………………………………….

Manlet rage. Probably hurl beta bile at all the old WHITE people that voted to leave, just to appeal to this gradeschool audience.

And at the end he will probably start shilling for the worthless petition.

Reported for shitposting.

He didn't support Brexit. He's pro-EU, like every other establishment parasite.

Is there proof that he did unironically or was he just joking? I don't even watch his shit show.

I seriously doubt that.

I hope trump deports this beta fuck back to bongistan so he can be publicly executed by farage

Quick summary:

- zOMG racism!
- "Britain turned its clocks back to 1940 lol"
- Montage of old people
- Implications that Leave voters wish they hadn't voted Leave, and are stupid
- Implications that Remain voters are all very smart and not peer pressured in any way
- Retarded song
- Muh poor oppressed Muslims
- "Remember to sign the petition to stop Brexit! It's only democracy when we win!"
- [THE CURRENT YEAR]

It's a shame how accurate this is.

why not just make a fucking political talk show then?

That's basically what it is

But how will I know what opinions to have if there's no laugh track???

Because they wouldn't get away with being so biased and the constant usage of logical fallacies.

Top lel m80

I just hate how smug John Oliver gets after he says the joke that his staff of writers gave him to say.
As if he was the one to make it up and if he is waiting for the praise he deserves.
That smug face he makes after a joke and after his audience applauses him the "yea" after they laugh and clap.
IT MAKES ME FUCKING SICK

He'll just ignore it.

Time traveling to the future and reporting back the transcript of the show is cheating, user.

*with a rope around his neck

I can definitely see that coming

A leftard friend I know was going off about that the entire time the vote was processing, it really boggles the mind how they can take votes of actual degenerates seriously but well dressed, well spoken, elders are just too much for them to accept.

Because when you blatantly spread lies and get caught, you can't excuse yourself by saying "I'm not a serious journalist, I'm just a comedian!".

Ever wonder why the source for the most popular Millenial political rhetoric are "comedy shows" or "blogs"? There's a reason for that.

We're just being fucked with now

Hey man really glad to have you write this gay cuck fanfic to prove that you're not a gay cuck. mde never dies brother

YOU'RE A SCRIPTWRITER FOR THE SHOW, AREN'T YOU

No, he most certainly didn't.

It's perfectly understandable why Britbongs don't know this, because hilariously his anti-Brexit episode last week couldn't air before the referendum because of UK broadcast neutrality laws.

It DID air the night of the referendum, but only after the polls had closed and most people were distracted by watching the actual results. The episode itself was about as much as you could expect from ol' Sanpaku Eyes: "These people who disagree with me are wrong and dumb because hashtags and the date".

What is interesting though is this is yet another one of his pet causes that he's shilled for with an incredibly limp dicked attempt at humor that was hailed by normalfags and the media as "slams" or "takedowns", only to have the real world result be the exact opposite and blow up in his face. He whined about Muzzie refugees and how people's suspicions about them are just paranoia, and then the Bataclan massacre happened. He made another in a long line of infantile pathetic attempts by celebrities to take down Donaldo, and yet Trump's popularity has continued to surge and he's now the presumptive nominee. He cried about gun control in the US, and all the faggots who had their little sleepover in the Capitol building got cucked. Now, he's thrown his weight behind the "if you vote for Brexit you're a stupid racist meanie who is anti-2016 and all alone because everyone smart and sensible supports Bremain"… and Remainfags were blown the absolute fuck out on polling day.

I can't wait until Trump gets elected. He'll probably kill himself live on air.

So, once again, British determination has beaten Gerry's (or in this case Geraldine's) world ambitions.

I notice this trend with cucks, especially those against Trump

When Trump was named the presumptive nominee, they got so butthurt their only collective argument was
They're doing the same thing with the Brexit vote too, they're desperate

I expect mountains of salt, also this