8ch image downloader

Is there any good 8ch Image-downloader ?
I used to use Ychan but it doesnt work anymore with 8ch.

Can anyone recommend something ?

Other urls found in this thread:

downthemall.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes. it's called right click + save as

thats to much effort if u have lots of threads open.
i want to paste the link into the downloader and it should download everything in the background.

Try >>>/hydrus/

I don't know of any pure image downloader for Holla Forums.

huh you're right it doesn't work…

well then i just occured to me that every thread I attempted to scrape beyond post #6246363 didn't actually get saved and I'm a little mad because of it.

Right click + save as is for grandmas. Cool guys (like myself) drag and drop images

Holy shit I just realized you could do that.

Enjoy your thumbnails

Obviously expand them first moron.

you motherfucker, I was eating

drop where? my browser is fullscreen

then whats the point its no different than save as

I don't know what to tell you then. Get a bigger monitor, or two monitors.

It's faster.

it's also called drag and drop.

right click, open image in new tab, right click and save as or drag and drop.

Downthemall addon (firefox)?

dash. no more else.

Can confirm. It works for videos too.

A good imageboard downloader would be… downthemall.net/ You can also look it up for firefox and it's a supported addon.

It might be possible to write a simpler script, but it works…#!/bin/bashif [ "$#" -lt 1 ];then echo "usage: ${0} thread-url";exit 1;fiurl=$1if echo $url | grep "4chan.org/";then regex1='href="//i.4cdn.org/[^"]+' subs1='[email protected]/* */="//@https:[email protected]/* */' regex2='jfkdjkfdljieouroinkbvrhuiafjk' subs2='s@.@@'elif echo $url | grep "8ch.net/";then regex1='href="https://media[0-9]?.8ch.net/([^"/]+/src|file_store)/[^"]+' subs1='[email protected]/* */="@@g' regex2='href="/([^"/]+/src|file_store)/[^"]+' subs2='[email protected]/* */="@https:[email protected]/* */'else exit 1fitmpname=/tmp/chandl$$wget -O $tmpname "$url"cat $tmpname | grep -o -E $regex1 | sed $subs1 | uniq > $tmpname-1cat $tmpname | grep -o -E $regex2 | sed $subs2 | uniq >> $tmpname-1cat $tmpname-1 | uniq | xargs -P 4 wget -T 5 -crm $tmpname $tmpname-1

Do you buy a new HD and motherboard when you want the next OS too?

No mass downloader downloads webms.

Redirect

It downloads the thumbnails of webms.

I had a problem with downthemall. When i would use it to download a file from a download link it would crash firefox. Dont know it has been fixxed.

Jdownloader

jdownloader

I haven't upgraded my OS in 10 years, but I have recently got a new motherboard. ;)

Tomoko, I can recommend ChanThreadWatch. CTW is quite nice. It stopped working for 4chan a year ago and stopped working for 8ch with file deduplication and the creator has abandoned it.

for sure baby
just go to the Apple(TM) iTunes(R) store and download the official Holla Forums downloader(TM) app for only 99.99$

Dude this shit works, put it on Github.

✔ Verified Holla Forums premium user since 2016

I use Ychan. It can also save threads and works on halfchan too.

It works perfectly fine for me. Go in the settings and check "webms" and you'll be fine buddy.