How rough do you think the Gordonians raped Starfire when she was enslaved by them?

How rough do you think the Gordonians raped Starfire when she was enslaved by them?

Really hard, I assume. Both races are sturdier than humans, right?

How much punishment do you think her orange pussy can take?

I swear we've had this thread before

Silly user, it was all in the butt.

Explains why there are no half-Tamaranean half-Lizard man bastards flying around

There is a reason she is one of the sluttiest females on DC.

That green chick has a massive rack. Are you sure she isn't a halfbreed curtesy of the rape train?

Can't be. Kori took it all in the bootyhole.

Come to think of it, those are huge. Not even in just a "it's probably just his style" way, I mean, really fucking big tits.

They're no bigger than Starfire's

In some comic it's implied that her sister forced her to "mate" with disgusting beats of various kinds.

So pretty much anything you can imagine happened.

I'm going to need proof of that. For reasons.

I can take enough to handle around-the-clock poundings from Nightwing's 10-inch dong

I'll try to remember and find it, but in the pic you can see one of them.

Reminder Raven also raped Starfire in her wedding day in front of her groom no less.

Noice.

BUMP. I am still waiting for that user to post the story where Komand'r forced Starfire to practice bestiality.

Oh they gave her the Gordonian Knot.

She is a true survivor.

I don't get it…

that wall can't be built fast enough

I can't tell you how many times I fapped to that page as a kid.

>>>/mlp/

Finally get an excuse to post this webm

Good for you but can Starfire, that is the question.

What is the name of that green lady with big tits?

I know that Starfire loves Dick, but come on now, no way that joke slipped under the radar.

I don't know about the actual comic, but starfire looks pretty good in this.

The artwork is good in this. It's a shame the rest of the comic is kinda mediocre.

Depends.
How similar is Tamaranean anatomy to human anatomy?

I heard they evolved from felines.

Of course it didn't.
The comic's pretty good from what I remember of the storytime a while back. She's still very sexual, but she's just not complete cheesecake anymore. Her outfit's more modern and tasteful, but otherwise she's still ready to fuck all the time and doesn't care if she's naked.
It's the same general idea of a promiscuous but naive alien girl.

It was pretty harmless from what I remember, no political agenda or blatant wishfulfillment like Squirrel Girl or Hellcat. At least it allowed the character to be sexy.

I disliked they changed artists for the later part of the series since Emmanuelle Lupaccino is one of the few female artists who can draw sexy girls very well.

I thought it was okay. It seemed like a day in the life story rather than a super hero one. Not that it's bad just not my thing. That and it felt kind of stretched out.

They changed the artist?
I only read up until the whole mole people thing. It was my first attempt at reading good capeshit and I was pretty disturbed at the idea of multiple superheroes in one comic that wasn't a crossover comic.
I think I'll try reading it again some time.