Who do you think will be the better choice for the next James Bond?

Who do you think will be the better choice for the next James Bond?

Other urls found in this thread:

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2017/01/07/race-and-iq-the-case-for-genes/)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Misogynist fuck.

I hope we get to see atleast one bond girl BLACKED. Maybe Louis CK could be his sidekick?

I would.

That's a man baby

if we were serious about black men, i'd suggest isiah mustafa

Your mother is the only one here serious about black men.

Wesley Pipes > all

It has to be someone way blacker than any of those halfbreeds and quadroons. I posit that a role as iconic and and as traditionally "white" (not that such a thing exists as something other than a social construct) as James Bond should only be handed to the blackest of the black. It is for this reason that The Niggest should be the next James Bond. Perhaps they could even change his name from James to M'bobo.

Jovan Jordan looks like someone that would mug someone in a back alley. Those beady little soulless eyes.

Anyone. But only if Bond dies permanently on screen without being brought back, ever.

JAMES BROWN

Matt Hardy would make a great Bond.

Hire me Hollywood.

The only correct answer in this thread. Half-breeds are disgusting replacements put in front of us by the white man. Only a true african should be in the role of James Bond, not disgusting mulattos that are even 1% or more white. When is Hollywood going to stop this constant insult to blacks by representing them in films with half-whites that they call black?

American Niggers are legitimately the worst of the worst of niggers. They were the niggers so stupid they got enslaved by their fellow nigger KANGZ and sold to jews and spaniards.

I mean this nigger looks better than the brown ameriniggers in OP's picture.

When niggers in Africa want to have sex but not make babies they fuck goats. Maybe what we need to do is give Ameriniggers goats..

Just call it a new pogrom that gets them in touch with their cultural heritage and they will like that.

Actually this is untrue, though today's American blacks are significantly more chimp-tier than American blacks from the 1960s. American blacks have higher IQs than Sub-Saharran Africans (10-15 pts), which is both due to their better nutrition and their 20-50% White admixture (why would that help? see thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2017/01/07/race-and-iq-the-case-for-genes/)
But since the 1960s, with the welfare state the shittiest demographic of blacks has expanded enormously (blacks already being shitty relative to Whites). In a free market (or any mostly meritocratic system), low-IQ pieces of shit with a shit income are limited in their reproduction by harsh reality, with the welfare state, the shittiest women are paid additional money for every additional child they have. The result is that all racial groups decline, but the lowest IQ groups with the most willing to say "yeah, I'll set myself up for a life of subsisting on welfare and being a whore for the government" are affected the most. So, while I don't think blacks would do remotely well relative to Whites in a free market economy, they'd stop declining at a genetic level as all groups are doing right now, thanks to the welfare state and contraceptives, the latter being used disproportionately by intelligent women who are also less likely to use contraceptives incorrectly. So, tl;dr, American blacks are way worse than they were about 50-60 years ago, but still better than pureblood nigs. Not that this is endearing them to me or makes me not want to live separately.

American niggers are just smart enough to think they aren't animals. African niggers are animals and don't care. I'd rather have an animal than a nigger.

Either way, they have to go back. Or, more practically in the case of the US, the Midwest/Pacific Northwest/Northeast need to secede ASAP

No here is what we do

cuck, you want to spend over $1 billion to get niggers out of your country and back to theirs?

why not offer them each a white woman/man as incentive as well

Fuck that, you should be the new writer for Netflix's Sens8.

ME

So basically you are casting Milo as the villain and his boyfriend as Bond?

British niggers best niggers

If it was only one billion dollars to get niggers out of america and into africa I think it would've been crowdfunded fifty thousand times over by now.

That's a fucking bargain. One billion in exchange for having basically no violent crime anymore at all, basically no drug problem anymore, just about as close to no petty crime as you can get, etc? Shit I'd take that.

STOP GIVING THEM IDEAS

I don't know. I don't see the news tell me that often about how some warlord in Detroit is cannibalizing albinos so he can absorb their magical powers.

Or maybe I'm watching the wrong channel.

This user gets it. At the turn of the century in the United States literacy in all native-born demographics was above 75%, including with blacks. Needless to say that's gone down the tubes, but then there's no surprise there when an uncompromisingly strict but effective education system is subverted over the course of an entire century to the point where it's having a hard time outpacing third world shitholes.

They all look the same to me.
I mean, if I look at them for a minute I can tell them apart, but not otherwise.
But I'm just a bigot. This is "diversity"

the next james bond should not be black. That slew of gender and race swapping that went on with comicbooks cured me of ever thinking this was ever a good idea. Waiting for other races to do right by YOUR race isnt anyone elses job but your own.

The only good news is if they are dumb enough to do it, the disaster that will be its box office numbers will teach them to never ever do this again.

james bond and mission impossible just are not cool anymore. I feel like I woke up and realized they were shit.

I slightly enjoyed some of the older movies just a little, but not much.

the last spy movie I actually enjoyed was that fancy british one with the exploding heads and the sword leg girl and the butt

or maybe the reason you don't hear anything about american niggers is because they literally don't do shit…

Didn't they adapt all the books already? What's left?

Excuse me - I do believe that the proper expression is dindu nuffin.

Bond. M'bobo Bond.

From Liberia with Ebola

Dindu Seven.

Without multicuralism Africa will not survive.

You should pay more attention to the news.

I would watch this.

No, that's only when they're accused of a crime.

In the context of having a job and doing work, they do not do shit.

i want to fuck that jungle bunny