(((Young Cucks))) make video about "echoes ((()))"

Young Turkroaches make video about the alt-right Trump fans using echoes to labels Jews
"Alt-Right” Trump Fans Use App To Stalk Jews Online
Not sure if there's been a thread about this yet, but these cucks are such out of touch losers and blatant shills its pathetic

Other urls found in this thread:

defendthemodernworld.wordpress.com/2013/12/17/wolf-in-sheeps-clothing-cenk-uygurs-real-politics/
democraticunderground.com/10021288212
webcitation.org/68YqvmgSY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_Turks
vid.me/1Iq1
radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/06/07/the-daily-shoah-episode-88-part-1-of-14/
wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Racism#Islamic_Writers_and_Scholars_on_Black_People
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The "Young Turks" is the name of the group that carried out the Armenian genocide, but they have a problem with (((echo))) ?

omg they actually used that one stock photo of the anp thats hilarious.

its like when the boogeyman in every movie is a stronk blue eyed hwhite male. you cant defeat your enemy if you dont even know wtf they look like.

they're gonna expect the browshirts but get the redhats.

(((Young Turks))) top brass were (((the chosen ones))).

Firefox extension when?

Correct.

And the host of this program is an Armenian genocide denier.

Pure coincidence.

Source on the Young Turks thing? Are they really that blatant?

(checked)

defendthemodernworld.wordpress.com/2013/12/17/wolf-in-sheeps-clothing-cenk-uygurs-real-politics/
democraticunderground.com/10021288212

webcitation.org/68YqvmgSY

Kek, how do the kikes even come up with this shit?

Next they'll be saying that parenthesis were created by Hitler himself to shoah the 60 gorillion

[…]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_Turks

Here's a mirror of the video for those that do not want to give the Young Turks views.

vid.me/1Iq1

OY VEY

This shit is so dumb, only a a (((t*rk))) could come up with it.
Basically: Argumentum ad Baculum

Whats next? Are they going to start saying on our secret base the notorius money laundering criminal "Holla Forums" they saw pictures of the grinch in a robe sitting on an egyptian throne holding a holy manuscript?

Greek invasion of turkey and recapture of Constantinople when?

also don't forget, it makes no sense to be pro-gay and anti-muslim at the same time, because of reasons

Where can I download and install the coincidence detector chrome addon from? Google removed it from the addon lists but people who had it already installed still have it.

Don't these kikes realize that even mentioning the coincidence detector redpills normies? The arrogance of kikes will be their undoing.

To be fair, they're not entirely wrong - there are alt right Trump supporters doing this.

The argument is especially rich coming from kikes who likely endorse "equal opportunity employment" because the "jews are superior because we in charge" implies we live in some libertarian meritocracy where only the best person ever gets the job.

I'm pretty sure there are links to download it on the TRS forums.

This is good, normies must learn what parentheses mean, especially now that Jews are outing themselves..

It wasn't them, it was Mike Enoch on TRS

The Young Turks got BTFO by Molyneux a few years back.

u wot m8? can't have it both ways unless you are an intellectually dishonest ((Turk)))

They are blatant shills.

they sit there and hold hands with 2 jews, but the 2 jews will flip there shit about holocaust denial, but it's ok for them to be buddies with 2 armenian genocide deniers

jew don't actually give a shit about the holocaust, whether it happened or not - they are such deep schemers and connivers that they will just play every side however they need to win

truly evil people

What a melodramatic cuck.

I hate them with a passion.

They apparently did it 23 days ago retard.

Fuck those assholes

It's the (((alt-right))).

Trump supporters are not part of that controlled op group.

really mate?

Technically true. Multiply that by 4.

to help spread this further and reduce the use of it by non jews we need to start using other identifiers start saying the ecos were "co-oped" to maqke them "reclame" the symbol

Part two because woop s hit the post to soon

we also need to introduce other simbles to make s

Oh (((you))).

Yes. The alt-right is created and controlled op. The tea party for how cringey it was, was the natural group. It was however eventually co-opted and became controlled itself.

That's what (((you're))) doing now.

(((You're))) rolling in Holla Forums with a group that's already controlled so in the end Holla Forums becomes co-opted and controlled op.

All's well though. (((You're))) really bad at this.

This guy is a very dedicated individual shitposter. He's the only one who ever posts this image and shills against Trump.

Yes, Trump has Jewish ties. No one ever said otherwise. No one with half a brain has ever pretended that Trump is the next Hitler. He is the only candidate that's espousing openly nationalist beliefs and even suggesting we ban muslims and build a wall. Compare him to his opposition. Hillary fucking Clinton. What are you exactly trying to prove? Are you trying to convince us not to vote for him? Get some fucking perspective.

I'm not even gonna watch the video because I hate that fat (((Turk))), Cenk but I know he's gonna be a bitch. The only way he'd only look good is with some rope around his neck.

c'mon, mate.

Oh yeah. (((You))) seem to be ignoring the recent news: Ivanka Trump was denied membership into the tribe. Also the group jews against Trump or whatever it's named. Also Soros' son being able to go after Trump because for some reason Soros' companies can't. I think it's their non-profit status.

FROG DAMN IT KEK PLEASE

we also need to introduce other symbols to make sure that only (((jews))) use the ecos

so i Propose the Following
[[[ christian ]]]
~Muslim~
|||buddhist|||
///Hindu\\\

this covers the words top 5 most populous religions and will let us know the good guys, from the bad guys

I'm not even sure what you're "c'mon, mate"ing me over. Your first post was something I agree with.

REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE
REPORT + HIDE

This.

im not asking to expand the ecos to the groups im asking to introduce Different ecos so the only jews use the ((()))

(checked)

(((he))) wants to make echoes more inclusive! It's great to be so multicultural with our coincidence meme!

Nice desu-ne.

Anyone trying to expand the happy echoes of friendship and tolerance is a (((nice guy)))

Protip: On Holla Forums tripfags get filtered instantly

but you knew that before you posted, didnt you?

Eh. To be fare. In the incredibly rare case something of value is offered [gex] then tripfagging is fine.

no i don't did you even read my post?

i want jews to only use (()) becuase right now anyone can use the ((())) becuase that all there is
we need a way to identify different groups online and the other eccos IE Brackets, whatever the ~~ is called, salch back-slack and ||| ||| it also makes it more acceptable for jews to use the eccos so that they want to try and "blend it" with the group at large while still maintaining there jewishness

This is a good opportunity for what I wanted to make a thread for.

Echoes are both a memetic weapon and a bona fide spell in the old medieval fashion, and even older. Text and writing was always understood as a magical act in all old societies. This is why echoes are effective, and why we MUST continue using them - this is what they imply:

- echoes pinpoint the Jew, the degenerate
- echoes are a PRISON/BOUNDARY limiting the target and preventing them from acting, think Othala rune except inverted.
- echoes weaken the influence of the target by drawing attention to their name, and thus making a person think rationally rather than digesting a piece of text and subconsciously accepting it.

In a nutshell they limit, imprison, weaken and strip the target of secrecy and efficent subversion. In a deeper sense they strip the veil of secrecy from the target and remove its power.

So continue using them.

Go larp elsewhere faggot. That may be one of the most cringey posts I've ever seen.

Thanks. Can't believe no one else gave theirs. Very high energy, good work user.

Not really. The only one that is subjective is:

I have no idea what the fuck that means, but the rest makes sense.

They are seriously fucking asshurt about those parentheses.

It's because they call out Jews, and Jews freak the fuck out when they're revealed.

why? im trying to get other groups there own designated symbols so they arn't tempted to use the eccos

becuase whats the point of the ((())) if EVERYONE start to use them

you know, so if we start using other symbols for other groups it will make it that much harder for (((them))) to dilute the eccos by having everyone use them

The othala rune is a rune depicting a closed, protected property. A farmstead for instance. Other more metaphysical and racial associations flow from that simple image.

Echoes around (((Shekelburg))) act as a prison keeping him in, preventing the flow of poison.

Their ability to brainwash gentiles is diminished. Since coming to Holla Forums haven't you noticed that recognizing a Jewish name sets off some alarm bells now in your mind?

Their ability to make you believe everything they're telling you, even when it goes against you best interests is weakened. Its preventing them from acting on your mind.

Someone should set him up on a playdate with Anita.

Is every Jew really deep down a self-hating one?

Yes.

Where do you think the world's mental health issues come from?

Schizophrenia is a jewish genetic defect.

Interesting, thanks for the break down.

Try to be a little less metaphysical with things user

Dubs confirm. Jews are ugly deep down and they shy away from the sight of Aryan beauty.

This.

Hitler himself said that the only insult the Jew feels is being called a Jew.

I really do believe it has much to do with magic. The Jews believe in the power of words and the power of writing, so seeing the same weapon turned against them is both a serious blow and a serious threat. It doesn't matter if you believe in it or not - they do. That's why the (((Young Turks))) are buttblasted.

Just consider how much effort the (((Jew))) placed in subverting our language over the decades.

Have these faggots started talking about what a great candidate Hilary is, after bashing her for the past year in favor of Bernie?

See:

TRS were asked for a statement and gave one.
Its was complete BS and riddled with mems and dog whistles.

radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/06/07/the-daily-shoah-episode-88-part-1-of-14/

This entire video is absolutely ridiculous. They don't understand anyone who doesn't agree with them, so they make assumptions and generalizations about everyone on the right. You would think that they would try to understand the beliefs and motivations of a group that's supposedly such a massive threat. Fucking incredible.

kek

bump

What's the actual meaning of the echoes anyway? Hitler mentions a magazine called Das Jüdische Echo in Mein Kampf, is that where it came from?

just another front opening up….

These morons actually think whites invented racism and that only whites can be racist.

What delusion.

I guess whites are responsible for the following:

wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Racism#Islamic_Writers_and_Scholars_on_Black_People