White people

theguardian.com/education/2016/apr/04/white-children-falling-behind-other-groups-at-gcse
youtube.com/watch?v=05FmSnziyaY
cbc.ca/radio/thesundayedition/who-s-voting-trump-nostalgia-for-brittannia-ad-blockers-are-killing-the-internet-the-poet-who-hates-poetry-1.3649955/is-the-brexit-vote-nostalgia-for-the-bygone-glories-of-the-british-empire-1.3649960

What is even the fucking point anymore? This race is dead. Don't let this board give you hope. The moment you have an idea/solution they will shoot it down under the guise of "le anonymity is our strength, we're just here 2 watch da wurld burn". The tide is too far gone. The white race is dead. How do we live our lives now? Do we adopt leftism? Do we try to blend in to this globalized mess? There will be no fight back.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/6483369.html#6484446
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence
money.cnn.com/2015/04/14/investing/india-economy-fastest-growing/
telegraph.co.uk/finance/economics/12146579/India-overtakes-China-as-worlds-fastest-growing-major-economy.html
forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2016/02/08/india-to-be-worlds-fastest-growing-economy-keeping-it-going-will-be-the-difficult-trick/#22f030fd3d8d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who do you think you're convincing here?

Reported

We need to break the conditioning.

Oh, you mean the same white parents that have to slave away to support the social welfare state while non-white parents can stay home, live off the dole and check little mohammad's homework?

Fuck off kike.

Puh-lease. White parents would rather stick an iPad in their children's hands with £100 worth of credit for Angry Bird transactions than raise their kids properly with education so they can enjoy their glass of wine and shitty TV. A fucking failed race, seriously.

SO MUCH PROJECTION IN ONE SENTENCE

This is just butthurt from the Brexit, we all know what's going on.

True. White people are DEAD. We need to accept that fact and move on.

this is some rachposter-tier bait

Its so funny to watch shitskins try to troll this board for the first time hahaha

Sage, report, and find a thread of value folks. Nothing of value here, just FUD-posting.

Nice to see you're all earning your shekels today. Don't forget to drop by the Trump threads and post some dank memes.

We are a failed race. Unless…
8ch.net/pol/res/6483369.html#6484446

(Checked)

oh look at those bad boys

Ignore what the media keeps shilling. Always remember:
IT'S OK TO BE WHITE

fuck off commonfilth, nobody wants to listen to your anti-white kc-tier podcast about MUH GAWD and MUH PASTA MANNENG

Maybe it's okay to be white but maybe it's not good to be white. All other races are succeeding except whites.

Pfftahahahaha

I will speak in OP's language:

לתנור שאתה הולך,יהודי

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence

I smell a fucking leaf

Whatever you say pajeet, the only comparable cities is dubai, which is built on oil.

Hah, I saw you posting in the India thread. Can a mod look into this guys posting history please?

Oh, (((You))).

We should all just commit suicide.
Kick us off, OP!

you're right tbh we should all just kill ourselves and they say that you should lead by example ha ha ha :^)

HI PAJEET

Reported for demoralization attempt.

Frankly, even if the rest of you fail, I will not.

/thread

How do you plan on not failing?

Because like everyone else regularly posting on Holla Forums he is the most special redpilled schneeflocke ever.

Impyling that doing poorly in a pozzed education system means your IQ lower.

God you are one GIGANTIC FUCKING IDIOT it's unreal. You really think rejecting the current education system in place is going to work out well for you?

YOU ARE ONE GIGANTIC FUCKING IDIOT.

Pajeet

I don't get it, are you calling me pajeet or designating this as a shitting thread?

We defeated gawker, and Scientology before it. We have just heavily damaged the EU, and soon will have elected a Holla Forums candidate.

Do you have any idea where you are?

We WILL win, just as we have been.

We will exterminatus the kikes.

Friendly reminder that white man is the creator and guardian of western civilization.
Should white man ever disappear, it will follow him into the grave.

he the best out there but far, FAAAAAAAR from Holla Forums

Don't tell me Holla Forums actually believes they have the power to influence ANYTHING in the real world. God that's laughable.

Wow you sure convinced me (((OP)))!

Great post! Good Job! Lets go get some Reuben sandwiches at the local deli to celebrate!

I wonder what your last words will be when the RWDS chains you to the back of a pickup truck?

If there's truly no hope then you should just kill yourself.

Mao killed that off decades ago.

Let's see.

1. Cuck meme, introducing the concept of the cuckservative.
2. Happy merchant meme, causes jews to appear all across the internet.
3. Echoes app, my favourite since the Jews actually worked with the FBI to stop it.
4. Trump memes, which associated Trump with White nationalism
5. Youtube and Facebook has started banning us, which means we make them uncomfortable.
6. Daily Stormer, which causes a lot of butthurt.
7. Butthurt kikes getting trolled on twitter.

Outside of Holla Forums

1. brexit.
2. Weevs printer trick.
3. The burning of asylumcentres in Germany and other nations.
4. jobik in Hungary.
5. The rise of anti-immigration parties in almost every European nation.
6. Trump.

etc.

Yeah Pajeet, we totally have no control hur dur.

Faggot: The Post

kek reported

About half the shilling is just denial of what we have done.

Just ignore.

Historically:

Now:

lmao stay butthurt Pajeet/Mgumbu/Schlomo/whatever kind of mongrel you are.

You'll never amount to much.

Side note for Holla Forums. Every notice how they always try to compare the average or below-average white to the outliers of every other race. Compare like and like. Compare the best of each. They will soon be found wanting.

polite sage because your thread is shit

That's debatable.

Are you trying to suggest that white people are not smarter than every other race on the planet? Nigger.

where's the literal shitposter now?

reported for being a retard who doesn't know how to sage

witnessed

Not everyone raises their kids the way you raise yours faggot

To be fair we have done several organized protests nd' stuff.

If white people are so smart how come they're becoming a minority in their own countries? Seems pretty dumb to me.

I think you are the one retarded here, nigger

We will kill you all :)

We're a world superpower, you're a failing power. You won't be killing anybody friend. Get angry.

because we evolved under different conditions for different strengths.

because we had to build cities in frozen wastes or die, it required the highest level of cooperation possible. this required optimizing on an evolutionary scale for a sense of empathy much higher than other races– we had to live in densities unknown to the negro or arab and had more constraints upon our survival than they did.

unfortunately it is this same sense of empathy that has hamstrung us today. we treated outsiders as brothers, and they treated us as enemies in turn.

Babbies first troll thread. It always starts so clumsily.

k

REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE

Whos a world super power? Niggers? I really doubt that.

Keep making posts like this I dare you.

Why?

money.cnn.com/2015/04/14/investing/india-economy-fastest-growing/
telegraph.co.uk/finance/economics/12146579/India-overtakes-China-as-worlds-fastest-growing-major-economy.html
forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2016/02/08/india-to-be-worlds-fastest-growing-economy-keeping-it-going-will-be-the-difficult-trick/#22f030fd3d8d

I knew it
POO IN THE LOO

Maybe you should stop shitting in the streets, and then after that try to be a world super power, poo in the loo shitskin :)

You are a coward, sir.

This thread is cancer, and I hope karma causes OP to have a hillary clinton testifier type coincidence.

commonfilth pls go

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THIS IS A FUCKING BAD MEME

THERE IS NO WHITE EMPATHY, AND IF THERE IS IT IS WAY LESS THAN YOU THINK

DID THE FUCKING VIKINGS KILL WOMEN AND CHILDREN BECAUSE OF THEIR WHITE EMPATHY

DID SHIT LIKE THE BRONZE BULL GET INVENTED BECAUSE OF WHITE EMPATHY

DID THINGS LIKE THE SPANISH INQUISITION AND THE SALEM WITCH HUNTS HAPPEN BECAUSE OF WHITE EMPATHY

STOP MAKING UP SHIT TO EXCUSE CUCKS

THERE IS NO WHITE EMPATHY

So the poo in loo changed his vpn and got pretty fucking angry :;DD Dude maybe this is one of the reasons whites are superior, we are evolving all the time. Even if spanish inquisition did hunt down people, we have already evolved :) Get fucked shitskin

Nice argument you fucking mentally disabled nigger. I am not some poo, I just have a fucking brain.
not how evolution works. Which you might know, if you weren't a fucking retard

So you are autistic also, oh wow

still not an argument, nigger

Maybe it's not meant to be an argument, but just an insult towards you? :) Could that make any sense to your little nigger brain?

kys tardfag

Is that the best insult you can come up with? a tardfag jhahahahaha, what a fucking retarded nigger.

if you're so much more intelligent than me surely you could easily debunk my argument

sadly though you are retarded and that won't happen

What products are you trying to sell, OP? What are you trying to convince us to do?

Better go back into the oven.

I like how they portray it that whites are getting more violent but take it apart and it's the mexican shitskins causing crime. lmao

You're a great advert for white intellectuality buddy, keep going.

I already did disprove your argument, but I also insulted you in the process and you can process any of that. All you can do is parrot how much of a nigger you are.

Let me guess…. they need to give you more free money, right?

I concur that you didn't even bother to read what he wrote? You just outright slam his argument with no basis :^)

Okay.

It's not one school. it's a nationwide problem in the UK. White children are underperforming because they're arrogant, dumb and stuck in the past where they still think they're great. We hard working Indians are taking over.

Sources please.

Considering Indians are earning the most per household in the UK and USA I think it is us who give you stinky uneducated white slobs welfare now. Failed race.

And still you need to come to white countries to be successful in anyway because your own culture prohibs any progress :^) Then after we give you some progress you get arrogant and claim that whites are nothing, because its the first time in history of your race you've achieved anything. After this progress you want to change our countries to a copy of your shithole country :^) What a great logic. The most wondeful display of intelligence truly.

Puh-lease. Even if affirmative action is helping some minorities into jobs, do you mean to tell me that all white people are highly intelligent and educated just desperate for a job in politics or the sciences. They're not. Failed race.

But HAYSUS said that its okay to race mix and cuck as long its for GAWD.
t. Common Spic

Look up. India is the fastest growing country in the world. Soon we will dwarf America and the United Kingdom.

Give us some progress? You colonized our countries, enslaved us and killed us. That is not progress. India, and many other countries would be far greater today if you didn't interfere.

You are literally stupid. We are propping up your nations. In the UK we RUN the NHS. We run politics. In America we are doctors, we are scientists. We are in all industries taking it over. Whites are not aspirational anymore. They are bums, drinking themselves to an early grave like the Native Americans of today. Soon you will be those Native Americans on reservations, drinking yourselves to death, perhaps still thinking you're the top dogs in the world lol. Failed race.

Punjab will become its own country, and when it does, all of India's wealth will disappear.

"White" is too vague a term, white power-rankings:

ANGLO-SAXON
ROMAN ITALIAN
GERMANIC
FRANC
NORDIC/FEMBOY

Fastest growing country in the world? In population? Ok so you think putting penis in to pussy is that hard? You are so great ;^) And you don't run shit sorry man. Your culture doesn't allow you to develop, it's not our fault that your own masters enslaved you to serve us when they wanted to buy our shit :^)

Nice intl meme retard, learn to hide your origin before trying to post crap here. Cuck.

No.

Except we are developing. See above.

What a skewered view of history you have. We're going to be running your countries soon. White people will be a majority. You better start treating us more nicely or we can make you disappear like the Native Americans.

DESIGNATED

If you make that kinda threats to us we will turn your country in to a big bowl of glass.. And why are your countries full of designated shitting streets? Is that progress? Nah you are just growing because you are doing the common sense developments to a country that every first world country has done over 100years ago, after you've done those developments your progess will stagnate.

Punjab will rise.

lmfao. did a white man steal your girl with BWC?
BE JELLY NON WHITE FUCK

The point was that without affirmative action there wouldn't be a single poo in loo at any of the better education centers :^) But apparently you are so fixated at shitting on whites, that you cant see past anything ;^)

Punjab

is

This thread again, fuck off kikeberg.

Keep memeing. Doesn't make what I say any less true.

LOL, no you fucking won't. For one we will be millitarily stronger than you soon, two, your western countries are weak and only pick on targets they think they can beat, for example, Vietnam, the Taliban, Al-Qaeda etc and they still get fucked up haha.

Your post made no sense. Nice picture, you'd be hard pressed to find a white man like that anymore. You're a bunch of sissified cucks now. Cuck race. Failed race.

Indians value education and hard work way more than whites. We are naturally smarter and better. We don't need affirmative action. You are stuck in the past if you think you are better than us.

becoming

sovereign.

OP is a faggot but hes right.

Hitler was the last hope for the white race. Now everything is beyond hopelessness.

And Iran will become Zarathushtrian too.

Reported for demoralization attempt.

A FAILED RACE
INDIANS ARE SOOO MUCH BETTER. YOU WHITES ARE A FAILED RACE

The guys look like losers. The girl on the left is having babies with a Jew and the girl on the right is ugly. Such an apt representation of the white family. Miscegenation and diversity! :D

Nice girls, does it pain you to know that white girl-black guy couples are on the rise. Naturally beautiful white girls are going to go for stronger black men and intelligent sugar daddy Indian men like me. White uneducated drinking losers like you will be left in the dirt. Failed race, failed race.

REPAWTED.

I'm sure you repawting me will save the white race as you do nothing to save it other than shit post on this containment board.

Literally posting a traitor family inbred with kikes. Holy fuck you have to be 15 years old.

Doesn't pain me at all. I LAUGH.
lmfao
THE MENTAL GYMNASTICS ARE BEYOND THE STAY FAGS IN THE UK

Laugh it up. You know deep down it's true. The white race is dying. Meanwhile you're on a board online posting anime. Failed race.

Hinduism is a failed religion. You abandoned the caste system.
ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ

Stay mad, curry niggers. Don't you have some microsoft customers to give tech support to? lel

You are (((literally))) not fooling anyone. It's good you're making a record of your posting with your UIC.

please b8. try harder. i bet you love the yous. you are the same you fag tryharding to get a response with a minimal tier thread with shit from 2 months ago.

How are you saving the white race?

Don't deflect like you just did. Answer the fucking question.

Why would Trump intermarry his kids with kikes? Hiding in plain sight?

Girlfriend, 2 engineering degrees in the making. After I graduate we're going to have a great white family.

nice projection.

You're the one that's sperging user. You cant even answer a simple question because you can't.

How are you saving the white race?

im having so much fun. feels good to be indian and successful, knowing my people's existence is secure :D

White people are awesome

What you're doing is good but I have to say you're in a minority. Not enough of you I'm afraid.

And how will that exactly save the entire white race from extinction?

Whites are being outnumbered and outbreeded heavily. They are already a minority in London.

Hinduism + Islam + Christianity = Filth.

Sikhism + Zarathustrianism + Buddhism = Cleanliness.

Choose one.

Don't be too hard on him. Ultimately, if enough of us breed today we might be able to fight them in a demographic war eventually.

Anyway, what the fuck do you suggest instead?

I'm not being hard on him faggot. I'm asking him a simple question along with this other retarded poster that can't answer a simple question.

If Hitler couldn't save the white race from Jewish Tyranny. what will?

I have no idea. That's why I'm asking.

SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

Once I get enough economic comfort it will be time to get in politics. I also encourage friends to do the same thing, and leading by example helps a lot.

SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

OP is a cock sucking faggot, and god damn it Holla Forums stop taking the bait.

You are actually incorporating some good things. Check out: . Seems similar to what you're doing.

So is this thread being used as a shill containment thread or are the mods asleep or something?

Hindu Food = gross, dirty, unhealthy.
Sikh Food = natural, clean, healthy.

Muslim Food = rotten, disgusting, diarrhea inducing.
Sikh Food = fresh, delicious, good for bowels.

There is a reason Hindus and Muslims stink, and it isn't just because they bathe in the River Ganges and the Tigris+Euphrates.

State politics? National? Saying something that broad is like a kid saying he wants to be the president.

All right, I'll come clean. I was memeing as an Indian. Somehow I felt that if I goaded enough of you you might actually fucking do something worthwhile instead of shitposting all day. I apologize if some of you got angry.

SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

Lol. Right.

What do you get when you cross a Hindu and a Muslim? You get fecal matter piled up to Mars.

Convincing fellows and helping worthy people get to positions of power, also buying favorable legislation if I ever get rich enough

calling me a poo is not an argument

Catalog-filtered you D&C fuckhead.

kek'd
that's some 8/pol/ tier logic there fam

DESIGNATED

SHITTING

OP let's Jew media tell him about his race? Mmm, that sounds like dumb nigger shit to me. You a nig OP? Maybe just your mum is a baboon? You grew up with nigger tits in your mouth? haha go fuck yourself, faggot.

What the fuck are you on about?
Common filth is an anti white spic that attacks whites for >muh degeneracy while the shitskins practice it in statistically higher numbers.
Then he pulls that evangelical shit of cucking for minorities and completely being deaf to data and facts about their barbarity.
In fact his braindead anti-white followers make threads like this all the damned time.
So fuck off.

my niggery nog the thing is that you can hardly hold minorities to the same standards as whites

I don't know much about his other shit as I just watch his tumbleristas or w/e it's called but I never got a cuck vibe

If you stop shitting in the streets and learn how to use some toilet paper then i will maybe listen to what you have to say Pajeet.

I remember that post, I was in that thread

Great Bait Mate.

Whites are sedated by living a comfortable lifestyle. We're like honey bees subdued by the smoke of the beekeeper.

When you have comfort and all your needs met you become indifferent to the world around you.

When society starts to break down though under the strain of non sustainable policies, we will see a different tone.

When your comfortable lifestyle and your security of you and your family becomes threatened I think whites will do a 180 and people like Trump will start to pop up.

Then we will pay a price for our stupidity, but ultimately I don't think the western world will fall to barbarians or insane leftists. A lof more things will have to go wrong for that to happen.

Whites are already starting to wake up.

If the worst should happen and the west falls, hopefully China, Japan, Korea, Russia and other countries that has potential will carry on with the technological development and make dogmeat of the forces that crashed western civilization.

Jews and Shabbos media goyim talk shit on whites!
More at 11, after "OP is a Fag".

Yes, secured neck deep in feces :^D