NY Times: Private Equity Jews Buying Up Vital Civic Services

______
________
archive.is/9Ptra

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_monopoly
mises.org/library/myth-natural-monopoly
analyseeconomique.wordpress.com/2012/08/04/murray-rothbard-monopoly-cartel-and-size-of-the-firm/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_A._Schwarzman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St_John_New_Zealand
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auckland_Rescue_Helicopter_Trust
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wew

Such is life in Libertarian paradise.

It fucking baffles me that the lolbergs refuse to acknowledge that their bullshit allows (((them))) to ruin everything.

Really.. every lolberg ive met is either a closet leftist or a sociopathic elitist.

This is the consequence of FED setting negative interest and QE 2: The electric boogaloo.
Same happened in 90' Japan.
They can keep the system running but only through lending. And what happens when you have to blow a lot of money and you have to do it to keep everything stable?
Buy everything and infect everything with imaginary money.
This example of course has the benefit of owning essential services that keep order in the physical world.

What the fuck? In a libertarian utopia/dystopia, sure, private fire departments, I get it. But if that's what we're doing, why are we still paying taxes like we used to when all this shit was a free public service?

No you pay to have the privilege of your house burning down, goyim.

LOL more like in statist central planed economy we enjoy right now.

Lolbergertarians are as bad as Commies.

Those services have monopolies. This isn't a free market.

IT'S THE STATE'S FAULT I SWEAR GUISE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_monopoly

Educate yourself, little timmy.

>>Passively waiting for government services like a good little boy goy…
(((they))) have taught you well

Natural monopoly is a myth, both uneconomic and ahistorical. Standard Oil was already being pushed out of the market by foreign competitors when it was cartelized under the Anti-trust act, and the anti-trust action actually backfired because it created a cartel of big oil interests with a combined revenue and political influence much greater than standard oil. The other examples cited as "natural monopolies" in the early 20th century had literally dozens of competitors with varying market share. The idea of natural monopoly ignores the dynamic nature of competition, and the idea that economy of scale is an inherent advantage is stupid. Economy of scale also comes with various diseconomies of scale which make efficiency and adaptibility difficult, a small entreprenuer can adapt to changing consumer demand much faster than a large competitor because restructuring the productive capital of large firms to adapt is a costly and very time consuming process which gives smaller competitors a great advantage. Natural monopoly is also impossible because of the calculation problem of monopoly and vertically integrated firms.
mises.org/library/myth-natural-monopoly
analyseeconomique.wordpress.com/2012/08/04/murray-rothbard-monopoly-cartel-and-size-of-the-firm/

This.

If you want a little more, read into the Big Four of California and learn how monopolies are maintained and operate.

Competition is the only sin for the jew.

You dont pay taxes for services. You pay taxes to pay back the FED.

Government borrows 1$ from the FED. The FED asks for $1.50 back. They tax your work for that .50

It's retarded, and it is 100% the Jew's fault. Look at what Hitler did. He had Germany print it's own money, instead of borrowing it, and paid out the money only if people produced something. The government didn't need to borrow or pay back money, so it could keep it's citizens employed, productive, and it's economy was tied to the work of it's people.

We really need to just burn the FED down, but, sadly, everyone who has tried has been assassinated (Kennedy was the last person to try and do it).

are you retarded or just stupid?

Is that a joke or something? it is literally what happened. It's what turned Germany from a economic depression into a world powerhouse within the span of two years.

Libertarians still can't wrap their head around the idea that some resources are finite I see.

You seem to be the only person who is struggling to understand it champ.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_A._Schwarzman

You do realize that all of what you quote is possible BECAUSE there are no regulations?
Libertarianism is just radical corporatocracy.
Infact libertarianism is the most pro-Jewish ideology you could come up with, as money can buy everything, and Jews own the most money.
Libertarianism is the reason they own the media and education - meanwhile in regulated nations those things are separated from the economy so that you can't just buy them out.

Now go back to peddle jewishtarianism to Holla Forums

I'm glad Holla Forums doesn't fall for the lolberg meme anymore

day of the rope

Milton Friedman encouraged competition amongst everyone. The only thing I recall him saying should be publicized would be police, fire, ambulance and the forestry/parks.

I live in a country where services like ambulance are done through private organizations and it works better than the government run ones in other countries.

This is just another case of Americans fucking shit up, just like embed related.

These summerfags are of the worst quality yet.

I did not know this. How the fuck is this legal?

In my city an ambulance ride costs $1500. the company wines and dines many in the legislature to guarantee their contract gets renewed.
The Fire departments offered to run ambulances for free, as most of their personnel were EMT's anyway, but the governor and legislature turned the idea down.

The irony is the FD gets there first in any medical emergency, and the private company ambulance only shows up when its time to transport a patient.

You mad, goy?

The free market will fix this.

All that captures shows is that they are immune from (((emotional))) shilling.

You should contact some type of alternative media for them to do a story on it.

Yeah, the anti-Libertarian poster has basically no life.

It shows that lolbergs are autistic liberals.

This thread is so full of kikes and Holla Forums

And that country is?
I happen to live in a country where things like Ambulance are being increasingly done by private companies, and the service is getting poorer.

New Zealand
We have various organizations which provide ambulance services but this is by far the biggest one
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St_John_New_Zealand
For emergencies where time is critical we also have organizations like
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auckland_Rescue_Helicopter_Trust

Many are non-profit charities, some are for profit, but all are ultimately not owned by the government.

its been done many times, but the power of money and the fact that polticians are whores means the public interest is not served.

bump for Weimar-tier Jewry transpiring