Communal showers/changing rooms

Anyone got awkward stories about communal changing rooms or showers?

Thankfully I didn't have to change/shower publicly at school, but at a public swimming pool I went to once there was an open changing area with no private cubicles which I really didn't like.

I changed as quickly as possible but other people were just walking around without caring. It was the first time I was naked in front of anyone outside my family and the first time I saw an adult naked, so not nice, and I was on my own because my sister was in the ladies changing rooms, which apparently DID have cubicles.

I thought it wasn't very fair that girls didn't have to put up with the same. If you're going to stereotype either gender as being fine with same sex nudity I would have thought it would be women. Both changing areas should have had cubicles though.

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video13060239/katrina_jade_and_keisha_grey_fuccing_in_the_loccer_room
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

real men dont give a shit about how you look, dont be a pussy.

I did swimming as part of my high school sports requirement. We went to an olympic pool, and afterwards all had to dry off and get changed in a huge changing room with a few cubicles for showers. I have a couple of stories.
The first and probably most worrying was when this middle eastern guy wearing a full on religious dress and a taqiyah just walked in the door and stood in the entrance way staring at all of us (note: it was all guys

I recall being in that kind of place a few times when I was in my preteens, if I remember right.
I just went into the bathroom stall and changed there, and didn't spend any more time in there than I had to, and it was fine.

That's horrible and there's no way he wouldn't have done it deliberately.

And typically, just like in the OP story, the girls get more privacy.

i hate communal showers they remind me of penis inspection day at school

No communal showers are as bad as prison showers. Fucking filthy places those are. You learn very quickly how to wash in 3 minutes and get the fuck out of there.

Be in the shower, guy in shower next to me farts. Be in the shower get lotion sprayed over the shower curtain.

Sharing a shower

it really isn't a big deal if you're not an insecure closet homo.
why should it be awkward? it's not like you're there for the purpose of doing gay shit or seeing other men naked, you're there to wash off or change clothes.

this

With whom?

Then why don't girls get the same treatment?

while this is true and should be fixed, it doesn't warrant anywhere near the fuss you're giving it
man up, shut up, and strip down
faggot

Actually women's showers have communal showers, too. At least at the public swimming pool and the gym.

If it merits so little fuss then why would most women never in a million years accept the same treatment?

kek
Let me tell you a secret: your cloths really don't do much to cover up the fact that you're morbidly obese

Pretty sick burn for somebody so malnurished. How's that half a bowl of rice doing ya? Helping you dodge all those falling cranes?

I'd rather I and my whole village starved if it helps harm you capitarist pigs!

Say again, didn't quite get it through your munching on that burgers you're shoving in your face

The unpleasant thing is how close to reality penis inspection day is.

Changing rooms haha strip squat and cough 360 your way out

Even with their dicks mutilated, americans still can't exercise basic hygiene and need their schools to supervise the state of their childrens estrogen crippled boy-clits.

Went to boarding school with communal showers, for the most part you get used to it. There was this weird Chinese dude who would sometimes just be standing in the middle of the room, not moving, blankly staring into nothing, when you went for a shower in the morning.

What the fuck is penis inspection day?? I went to school in NJ and we never did anything like that here.

Penis Inspection Day exactly what it sounds like except it's not real, just a joke-cum-troll from cuck/b/ years ago

But some actual experiences of being made to shower nude with others, even strangers and adults, and things like show the reality isn't that far off.

I figured it was a bullshit meme.

SAME

besides the whole joke meme, what really is this, and has it really happened to anyone before? wtf happened?

If >>>/d/ or >>>/erpg/ had greentext threads, I think they'd be a lot like this.

imagine if an
saw your penis. the horror!

you americunts sure are whiny little bitches

While in the Ex-Soviet Republic of Shitholevia nude strangers are always oggling kids.

No wonder the Brits voted to build a wall.

In civilized nations, casual nudity isn't considered a fetish. Also normal in army.

And now allow me to explain difference between male and female shower place:
Men go in, rub themself in soap, water, dry, go out.
Only faggots, like americans, need more time to get clean.
And women. So because women need more time, of course they need more comfort and space. As a man you do not care, the female shower space is to be considered like a "special need" equipped shower.

If you start to envy cripples for handles and cranes on their toilet you are a fucking retard.

hey me too. lost my entire childhood there since my parents didn't love me.

Should have sent you to Gulag, ungrateful little shit.

So nothing to do with any communist nation then.

Reminder that China, the king of sexist nations, has International Women's Day as a public holiday for women only.

SAME PERVERTED DOUCHEBAG

Dengism is faggotry.
They also made women send nudes to ensure they'd pay their loans.

There has never been a higher grade of civilization than in the nations of the Soviet Union up to 1956, the GDR until 1972 and apparently Albania to some extend.

What's so bad about boarding schools?

Retarded and off-topic.

Our football coach used to make a wheelchair bound kid suck him off in the locker room and would ask us guys if we wanted a bj from the cripple also

when i was a kid in like 4th grade there's a day when all the boys have to go to the nurse's office where what is typically an old hag will fondle your balls and tell you to turn your head and cough

i heard from some of the girls that there's a similar routine for the girls who have their breasts fondled instead

when i say fondled i mean inspected for cancerous lumps

When I was younger I went to day care at the local YMCA, and all the boys had to change in a communal area that had three stalls, but the girls used our stalls too since they didn't have enough. I was raised Catholic and had super weird ideas about sex so I found this traumatic and eventually just refused to go swimming anymore

When I was in school 7th grade until 12th we were required to take gym class all year and showers were mandatory every day. Open showers and open changing area. Kids today got it soft.

Except that all still happens?

I'm glad he at least has the courtesy to identify himself with a flag.

In my high school PE became an elective instead of compulsory after 10th grade.

But it still happens before then, and it still happens after then if you're not willing to drop a class so you aren't forced to get naked with strangers.

Not exactly a communal shower story but still a shower related one.

Be careful, you never know what a hippy is really like

Correction, hippy example here

Would never happen the other way around. The boys would just have to wait and take turns in their own shower, even if the girls had ones to spare.

Nicely done. It makes a change to hear a greentext where the trouble isn't for the victim.

I remember the token wop kid having a full thatch of body hair aged about 12.

I don't like communal changing rooms, but it's never bothered me enough not to change in them. I do however have a story.

wouldn't have happened with private cubicles. how did he get caught?

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to licc your paws

Yes, because americans take forever to get clean. That's why after they shit they have specialized sinks to clean the shit off their ass. Oh wait

A forced meme

I had them at school and at public swimming baths.

>xvideos.com/video13060239/katrina_jade_and_keisha_grey_fuccing_in_the_loccer_room
not often the sauce is a let down

You could tease her and deny her the dicc?

I'm sure you can find creative ways to "rape" her like get her cleaned up and put in a proper three layer dress fit for a high born lady and have shocc collar buzz her if she disobeys learning proper banquet ettiqute how to courtse and read poetry while having tea.

Cut the root in half instead of cutting it off

If you checc a map, it's not hugely out of the way (adding 10-15% to the distance while serving a major population center is very reasonable; the other cities between Toronto and Montreal are much smaller) *except* that the existing alignment doesn't go that way.

My long hippie hair got succed by a hot tub jet once.

It hit and made a noise loud enough for my grandmother to hear it and checc out what was happening.

She turned off the jets and help,me out of the hot tub.

I had a headache for 4 days from all the blood rushing to places it shouldn't be.

And I never put my head under a jacuzzi again.

My sister used to flash me her tits when she got out of the shower because my reaction (shame, disgust, wanting to die) made her laugh. I was about 7 and she was in her 20s.

she abused you sexually
now turn tables the other way
guy in 20s flashing his penis to 7 year old girl for reaction

who the fucc actually showers anymore?

I wish it was that simple.
We all know men and women aren't equal.

nudity still taboo

Its not a joke meme. People that say that are just so traumatized for not being properly cleaned for PID lmao. It wasnt that big of a deal and I dont know why there are so many PID deniers

which of the stories itt do you think are perfectly fine and shouldn't be taboo?

If communal showers is problem for you then its too taboo. Nudity is natural and if you're ashamed of it it's only because too much "protection". I'm not saying everyone should go prancing naked in cities but shower, beach… where's the problem really? This is creating problems, not solving them. Making people feel insecure about themselves because… why?

I have small dick and could care less :)

Dude, I don't know how to break this to you, but I think is trolling.

I'm really sad that a nice HOT actually beautiful girl pedestrian never did things to me.

Nope, never have. You just take off your clothes and go shower then walk out and dry yourself of and get dressed. Stop being such a fucking pussy.

someone please rewrite this and give it a real ending

How's that?

ADDED TO THE LIST

old-ish story so the details are kinda fuzzy
(keep in mind, there's the little partition walls between stalls. we're just yelling at each other)
that was fun

anyone want to try to continue the story?

on my life, it was a solid 12 inches

scary, and not in the good way

>unzips dick

What a skank. I bet she's dead by now.
user, tell your attention whoring sister to stay on topic.

Yeah tell that to the tens of millions of innocents who died in Gulag or while digging a trench through Siberia which doesn't even fucking do what it was supposed to.

bump

bump

Come on user, add something to the conversation, or at least save the empty bumps for when the thread has been off the front page a while.

I want others to add to the coversation. there are so many stories for people to comment off of let alone people adding new stories. people are being so lazy on Holla Forums

I think it's just that it's a slow board with too few posters…*

I'm surprised that more people aren't commenting on the stories that are already posted here.

The toilets in my Kinder garden didn't have doors so when you were uncomfortably taking a shit there would be a line of kids staring at you, sometimes snickering at your choice of themed underwear for that day, saying "plop" when they heard the splash or hypocritically teasing you for having a small dick.

I thought fuck that shit and snuck out to the senior toilets whenever it was "toilet time".

I don't know what penis inspection day was but has anyone ever happened to them like this?

Some faggot snuck laxatives into the mashed potatoes on my senior year but it wasn't like that what the fuck boner

dont mind me im hijacking this thread to test webms

bump

I can rape a man in 3 minutes

You went to school with hotwheels?

couldnt be hotwheels his jaw would snap off if it had to deal with anything meatier than a straw

Blackmail her to suck your dick or else you'll go to the cops

I think sucking all those cocks and drinking all that cum is what gave him brittle bones

you may have a point
he had to get those AIDS from somewhere

But I was told that semen had a lot of nutrients in it though, like that's why your bodies zinc stores are exhausted after busting a nut.
Is there something I should know about in regards to semen ingestion?

you it gave hotwheels AIDS

wtf i thought that semen reaquisition was healthy

I heard loads of health benefits to cumming every now and then. I just eat my pumpkin seeds to get my zinc back. I also heard that not cumming for very very long is bad because it's good to get rid of the carcinogenic chemicals that could build up in your stores.

You can replenish your stores by cumming into a glass of milk then drinking it, 5 minutes later you can fap again with fully restored semen

or you could just add horse or dog cum to your diet

If you're not taking advantage of this natural superfood which your own body produces you're basically retarded.

more stories please!

I feel like threads on Holla Forums are ignored because the title is okay but they dont even check inside. they don't know they are missing out on a huge crazy thread.

I'm not but my gf is.

What kind of school has toilet cubicles without doors?

Bet OP pic is right and the girls got doors.

that whole story has to violate at least 5 federal laws
what the fuck man
at this place I used to work at we had a big communal shower that you could use if you were really dirty, it even had soap dispensers and shit, some areas were fully open and some had stalls with no doors and a showerhead.

anyway, when I got fired for pissing off a catwalk because there was no shitter nearby, I went into the shower and nutted into all the soap things. nobody ever found out afaik.

This is why I don't ever use soap

Am I the only one who gets, definitely not a boner but a kind of dick tingling, each time I'm around any kind of naked folks whatsoever? Honestly, it's not that it happens around men and I want to deny I'm a faggot, it's literally anyone even old, disgusting fat ladies. It's not that I want to fuck anyone or anything. More like my dick senses there are naked people around and wants to check out the deal. Happens since I was a kid.

a tingle? like when you're in an elevator?
that's pretty weird, user

Don't know what you mean by in an elevator. Never felt anything on my dick in an elevator. What I mean is something like, I don't know, 5% of an erection, maybe? It's not intense and it's not desire. Just that because people are naked, my dick gets a little bit turned up.

Friends and I used to do something similar when about twelve. Would ask everyone for a kind of party, then put laxatives on all beverages except ours. Some people got really fucked, others wouldn't feel anything. We thought it was pretty funny at the time.

Were all of the men talking to each other old dudes? Thats just a thing that happens as you get older, you finally stop giving a shit.
It will happen to you one day too

the story itself, or what supposedly happened in the story?

laughed really hard because I get what you are talking about.

bump

What are you, gay?

Any reasoning behind the phenomenon? Because it just fucking puzzles me. Maybe it's some kind of hormone, pheromone whatever shit?

probably part mental, part pheromone. ask your doctor, if you got a cool doctor. or ask a science based college proffessor who is able to laugh and be cool.

What makes you think I can even afford a doctor, let alone college? Only way I have to ask people shit, besides a couple of friends, is this site.

Why are you even worried about it? It's obviously just a mental tick.

I don't know. probably happens to everyone, maybe some more than others. maybe only you actually notice? I would still ask a doctor.

yeah mane, I get a boner when I see a nice one and start imagining shit

Isn't that a bit… gay?

Fuck that! It's unfair, sexist and gross.

Dis ain't gay if da ballz don't touch mane