How do I get qt gf without becomming a normie wagecuck?

How do I get qt gf without becomming a normie wagecuck?
I already started working out a bit

Other urls found in this thread:

plus.google.com/photos/105298677696630458529/albums/6233061082393649921
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

stop masturbating
they will come in floods once you do, so be prepared

Do you have a decent amount of money? You need to dine/ go out and stuff if you intent on keeping a qt gf.

Not happening fag.
Unless, of course, you want one of those baby shotting machines.

Is that what you call not being a useless drain on society?

you just need to project an air capability
develop everyday skills (think of what a 'good father/husband' does)
be familiar with her like you would with a kid sister

Become a muslim and move to sweden.

Fuck off back to reddit

I got neetbux
I get £1500 each month but will get more next year

dad left mom when I was born and mom is a whore so never had a father figure.
I like woodworking and computer but I'm not good at anything, Ihave a hard time developing skills. No idea why

Building and fixing things is good.
Be the ideal then; reliable and all that.

1) become a chad
2) tell her to get a job
3) let her work and bring home the money
4) you pound her when she comes back
5) you pound other sluts when she is at work

doing nothing ?!

you may get some one night fuck if you're a Chad and know how to talk, but you definitely wont get a gf if you have no purpose in life

Stuck on step one mate

ask them.

this helps.

That got me as well. Possible his mother is loaded and gives him a stipend.

In bong-dollars too.
That much he must be a "refugee".

you need good social skills. in which case, you end up doing a wage job. bar tending, sales, call center, or something are places to go to help these out.

if you want to progress beyond wages, you need to start a successful business. Or find your own way to self-support yourself. then you're your own boss and do whatever the hell you want.

none of it is easy though.

Buy nice/cool clothes. If you're here in England try Lazy Oaf for a shirt/hat then get the rest from UO, girlies go all a-flutter for good garms.

Learn guitar or skateboarding or graffiti or photography.

Be a man

What hat?

Too late, you are already gay.

Look good
Money good
Not a thirsty sunpgbawb
Are you trying to cuff a bitch or just get your benis wet?

He was a skater boy, she said see ya later boy…

Just be a fucking man, and do your own shit; e.g. go out to a live music venue, go indoor climbing, running along a beach, don't dress like a faggot. If you want a qt, pay attention to what their bfs wear when you're walkin down the street. Adapt what you want, disregard what you don't. You have enough shit to worry about, a gf shouldn't be one. Once you understand all that, the qts will come. Then so will you.

How does someone get a fucking job

Just make sure your large bulge is present at ALL times. White girls love a good bulge.

Find a pimp (look for someone like pic related) and tell him you're looking for work.

there's no way you're this fucking dumb

I apply and nothing happens and I'm too autistic to talk to a manger or whatever shit people tell you to do what else is there

1. Be wealthy
2. Be attractive
3. Don't be unattractive
4. Have money
5. Be fit

Here they are ordered where the most significant is number 1.

Grow the fuck up and stop being a nigger leech on society

I applied at around 30 fast food/retail places in a month and got around 4 interviews as a college student with strict hours

You can get a job user just apply at as many places as possible and try to meet the managers or shift leaders before hand give your self a good way to stand out

Be clean. Lie your Fucking ass off. And wear the nicest clothes you have, even though it's proably just a fast food job

Finally NEET life is fantastic but working a full time job and having your own place being able to afford all the anime and vidya you can dream of is even better. There's plenty of places highering don't blame the economy because you can't find a job, like most darkies.

Contrary to popular belief living on your own all though scary at first is not only doable but fuck do I love not having my parents breathing down my neck about finding a 3dpd and going out more

Happy Holidays anons

Meme it into reality.

One day I just decided to treat women like dumb/cute children. Within a few weeks I went from lonely to chad. It really is that simple. Tumblr's DD/LG fetish community will give you pickup skills that Roosh would envy

There's very few things more degenerate than abdl. A grown fuccing adult acting like a child and having someone else take all of their responsibility is the definition of a leech. I mean, good for you on taking advantage of it I guess, but you're only enabling regression.

Not to mention the majority of the women interested in that shit are hambeasts anyway.

is that this girl?

No it doesn't. It makes no difference at all, you're just believing in it so hard that you're imagining results. Confirmation bias.

you don't

1.become jewtuber
2.get over 1000000000 gorillion subscribers
3.accidentally leak your skype
4.wait for some obsessed bitch to call you
5.if she's hot marry her, if not sue her for invasion of privacy

it works every time

No sane girl will ever get with you. You'll have to find a mentally ill qt who is so out of her mind, she doesn't care that you're a NEET loser and a faggot.

fuccing disgusting

I don't think so. Did a reverse image search and found this plus.google.com/photos/105298677696630458529/albums/6233061082393649921

You really can't, man. Chiccs care, in order of most to least importance, about these things:
Unless you're really good looking or a massive fuccing douchebag, you'll have to work. If you're totally opposed to working and aren't good looking, you CAN learn to be a dicc to people.