Walk into room

What do?

put some pants on her and walk her to the police

She just fucking told you what to do you beta fucking piece of shit faggot. I hope you go bald.

i'd make some spaghetti

I'd check those trips

I would slap that ass and order that lazy bitch to do my laundry.

So we meet again, gay community.

It is still not gay to swallow your own cum.

ask her why she is in this position, and if i need to slay the fiend who did this.
*insert white knight picture here*

Get the santa hat off her butt

Jesus, kill yourself. This is an imageboard for a reason.

too lazy to post image

You cannot be gay with yourself, baka!

fuck her till she is sore.

Are you proud of that answer user? It is an answer devoid of wit or cleverness. A monkey could have made a better post.

I wasn't trying to be witty or clever, what for?
to impress retards like you?
No thanks I will pass.

/thread

I'd take her to church with me on Sundays, talk to her about the Lord, Jesus Christ, and try to establish a relationship that hopefully ends with mutual love and understanding blessed by my pastor. :^)

pat head

I'd change the channel and wonder who the fuck broke in to watch gook cartoons on my machine

I would do what I must.

what this guy said

lie down and hope for the hallucinogens to wear off

You know what…

I would get by her side and gently pull her pantyhose up, then I would put her skirt down and I would help her to get up, I would also gently tap the dust off her, since she's been on the floor and it's probably dirty, then I would pick her phone off the floor and give it to her, I would hug her and tell everything it's ok. Sit her in a chair and tell her to wait there, then I would go to the cafeteria and get around a dozen boiled eggs and a bowl, I would tell the cook it's an emergency. I would then go back to the classroom and calmly drag a chair by her side, lay the bowl gently on the table and with a soft voice, almost whispering to her ear, I would say "You have to eat the eggs". I would make sure she doesn't leaves, no matter what, until she finishes the eggs.

Sorry guys, but you should have taken it while you could.

Pretty

Plebians.

Butt sex.

Have sexual intercourse with her

Turn off my computer and cry

Do the liccin before the sticcin

Remove the Santa hat from her butt, remove her panties and change her into a diaper

Ask her.

Non nobis domine!
Deus vult!

and that is all.

Akarin!

Ask her if you pull down her panties would she die?

I'd know that anime isn't real and wake up covered in chips and my laptop still having tf2 on from last night

also saved

cry when I realize anime is now real and take her pants shopping

No thanks.

quality post

Wake up from the dream and realize that I'm a 25+ old NEET that still faps to Japanese cartoons…

saved

grab her by the pussy

What I must