Angela Merkel declares war on Islam!!!

Angela Merkel declares war on Islam!!! michellhilton.com/2016/12/angela-merkel-burka.html

Holy shit Merkel is redpilled as fuck.

And she made the logistics so easy by importing islam all over germoney. Isn't she great!?

It was all part of her plan to round them up in one country so she could gas all of the muslims at once. This is 9D chess levels she's playing at right now.

English article pls?

I like how she's being extra careful to make sure she replaces all the ethnic germans with muslims before the gassing. No collateral damage! Way to go, Angela

What's so good about this? When you look into it, it seems that she's just finally acknowledging a problem that SHE created in the first fucking place. I think she's just buying votes or something because I doubt she really wants to say that she created a monster that is the refugee crisis and stop it. Besides saying this she hasn't done anything else to spur the mudslimes

She's acting as a double agent, keeping her enemies closer, just like Trump keeps so many jews around.

"Angela Merkel, today completed a startling turnaround when she formally endorsed her war against the use of the burka.

German Chancellor made the remarks at a conference of the Christian Democratic Union (CDU).
"The full veil is not appropriate here, it should be banned wherever legally possible. That does not belong to us," the chancellor said.
Oh, Merkel meant war on Islam?"

germany elections are when?

next spring. merkel is candidate. you got it?

I'd love too see this piece's of shit head on a stick

and havent burka bans in the past been knocked down by the eu courts?

no. it's not within the eu remit unless it is discriminatory on grounds of special snowflakery as defined by eu law. in france and in germany anti-burka legislation is sold as upholding the freedoms of european citizens and improving security. it's all very bovine. the eu establishment is on the rack and none of those in charge can remember how to talk to ordinary folk without making them rage.
Merkel will not go of her own accord, so she faces a Thatcher moment. why don't women listen to the word no?

Even if this was true (gonna need a better source) it just proves she's a shitty populist who flip-flops and has no grounded principles

Still, it's a step in the right direction regardless

wtf I love Merkel now

This. She knows her head is on the block, and she is about to be expelled faster than a bowl of prunes. She knows that the only hope for the EU is if she either wins, or only loses by a little bit. If she gets her ass handed to her, it is curtains for the EU because France is next and Italy has already stated it is heading in that direction. That leaves Austria and Sweden to pretty much fund the entire union, and that is simply not financially viable.

In other words, she is backpedalling, kissing ass, waffling, pandering, and in all other ways trying to make nice with the people she is supposed to have been serving all along but has instead been screwing over.

Honestly, she is lucky they don't hang her. She is the Clinton of Germany.

OP you're a cunt. Kill yourself.

Why vote Merkel for it when you can vote AfD? She seems desperate.

trump really encouraged this trend.

politicians know that dumb shits like Holla Forums and rednecks are easily manipulated, so they just tell you what you want to hear.

there is no accountability in politics, they are just exploiting the simpletons for votes.

Finally she did something right