Where do you want to be touched?

Where do you want to be touched?

This is the correct answer, dank digits btw.

It gets more awkward the more you know each other

MAINLY ON MY CROTCH

fuggit..i'm a horny bastard

pretty normal

lol

Explain the reasoning behind this.

Did she died?

yes

I don't have autism. I just don't like idea being touched by anyone besides my waifu.

Connecting with friends is more on an intellectual and emotional level, that excludes physical connection for me. Just wouldn't feel right to share both with someone, like losing part of your independence.
Physical contact doesn't do much for me besides in its most intense form, sexual relief. Feels better to share this with someone you don't really care much for otherwise besides pure animalistic lust.

Only acceptable answer.

I hate being touched simply because I don't have anyone to touch.

But why welcome physical touch more with strangers then?

There is nothing more to it than the touch. It becomes different when you know the person, tainting the established intellectual and emotional based relationship.

Im not really one for touching but i am a big guy and where i live people bump into one another. also i do not like having by mid section touched im self concious

My trigger word is ".jpg"

Here's a ms paint-friendly template

I don't like being touched at all. I even hate having to shake hands with someone.

I'm also leaving the last one blank because the spectrum between "friend" and "gf/bf" is too complicated.

Western whore detected.

Remember, Bernie is a joke.

maybe i'm just a horny fuck, but here

I, uh… couldn't help but notice your knees are yellow too.

I don't touch any of my friends. Some of my acquaintances go for hugs, but my friends don't even shake hands. Might just be that the people I like are autistic but even when I haven't seen my best friend for like a year we stand like 3 feet from each other and wave to each other then start a somewhat normal conversation.

I only want to be touched by my waifu.

I added a color.

are you wearing a mask?

It's his beard, ya dunce.

i was memeing, ya dunce.

I remember when people got run outta this board on a rail for less. Well, the halfchan equivalent, but still.

Why are some of you ok or even wanting people to touch your face?
what is wrong with you?

Intimacy. My gf absolutely loves it when I pinch her cheeks and kiss her all over her face. Same for me as well. You're all sorts of sensitive on your face, it feels great if you trust the other person.

You're ok with friends touching your inner thigh?
Dumb hoe

no
maybe it does for you
but I don't want people touching my face even if it were someone close
I'd be ok with it but I would go so far as say it's something I enjoy
that's just weird

I wouldn't go*

If you have a psychological stigma against it that's different. Something might have happened in your past or possibly it was just some latent thing from your upbringing, but scientifically you've got a higher concentration of nerve endings in your face, and places with more sensitivity in almost any way tend to become erogenous zones given trust and circumstance.

I'm the same way about my nipples as you are about your face.

I agree with OP

he said he was a big guy, ya dunce.

I always fuccing hated that meme.

(checced)
GET THIS HOTHEAD OUTTA HERE

Only if you're a beta orbiter in the friendzone, otherwise it's really not.

It's complicated as a beta and it's also complicated if you're a real stud. If you're in the middle sweet spot (where most people are) it's not too hard at all. Some people are attractive enough to have borderline fluid relationships, or simply bounce around partners.

I like the idea thet you're always at half-mast around your friends.

nah dude i just drew it at a weird angle lol. just wanted to rule out the cocc specifically

also wanted to have a bigger dicc than

Have you ever had multiple friends, including girls?

Chances are you're not equally close with everyone, especially if you don't have a definite "girlfriend".

and? my knees are ticclish and my woman is the only person ill tolerate fuccing with them.

don't like having my beard fucced with but i'm ok with my woman touching it if she wants

cultural marxism

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to licc your paws
It's been at the highest at 2210 yesterday.

And 2190 a week ago. And even 2000 was the highest.

Do you have ANY basis for why it will go down?

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to licc your paws
What's the hunting ranch situation in that area? Looking to move to within about a 6-8 hour drive from my brother & family in Houston.

Gimme 10 seconds and solidworks

elves are so edgy their ears are pointy

u wot, he couldnt make a pass to save his life

definitely get it

If you guys are into fakes, you should consider joining fakersrealm.com. we are always looking for more fake lovers and or fakers on our site!

Steelers already exposed them, they just fucced up the clocc management by doing that Marino shit.

cybrary is italian though.

Keith Olbermann is full of shit like always. Not even a trump supporter.