Are they all retarded?

Why can't India figure out plumbing?

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.ano/boards.html
a.cocaine.ninja/xeqvtp.ovpn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they did 5000 years ago. and before europe.

but then they forgot it?

why is there a massive street-shitting problem in india right now, pajeet?

Oh it's ok you don't have to lie

What a bunch of freaks

POO IN TH LOO RETARDS

Disgusting people

da fuck!!!

Because they're fucking stupid

they're looking for treats

Considering how Indian food taste you could be right

Why are you so concerned about India for idiot?? Focus on your own Shit!!!!!

Why are you so triggered are you a curry fag

Holy shit your right op.

comedy gold

do you know how difficult it is to dig a hole in the beach? like I remember when I was little I would dig holes in the sand, I was really stupid.

imagine having to dig up hundreds of miles of holes under pre-existing buildings, streets, and infrastructure, and then put down plumbing in all of it.

So you saying that they are to stupid to do civil engineering projects?

it's not?

sand is infamously easy to move?

You make a lot of sense m8

pajeet is too lazy to dig a hole and bury his own shit, it explains everything

It costs lots of fucking money to build whole sewer network you retard. Nobody has that money. Shit, no country could afford it. It just helps that most countries have been building one for a couple hundred years.

No, its because of money. You're stupid though.

Of course I know what its like to dig holes on a beach, I'm fucking English. Its really fucking easy, unless you're some kind of retard or you lost both your arms.

No, they don't have the money. Why are you so determined to be a fucking retarded cunt?

even if that was true, there are ways of addressing the problem that don't involve literal street shitting.

time to bring back and built outhouses, no need for porcelain toilets there, can be anything

the real answer is because the rupee has been so hopelessly crippled from a competition with the dollar and corrupted officials.

not really the people's fault, every nation is subjugated to some degree by the financial institutions. India simply can't afford to rebuild themselves because their credibility can't compete with the dollar, and once you lose control of your Fiat currency there really isn't much you can do to get it back.

it's just economics combined with deceit. little to do with "dumb brown people", everything to do with financial oppression and social control.

though yah Indians silly rituals and beliefs do make them an exceedingly easy target for usury and financial domination.

fuck off, Harivarman

I ask a valid question and you answer with absurd excuses and i'm the one who is a cunt!

nasty motherfuckers

Because they have some kind of emotional attachment to shitting in the street and wiping with their hand. That or they'd rather go like animals than be westernised…

these lands won't fertilize themselves.

poo in the loo pajeet

forum.ano/boards.html

a.cocaine.ninja/xeqvtp.ovpn

has a space program, a navy and nukes, cant afford to dig holes under the road

curry faggots are retarded

gee, I wonder what the reason might be

There are cheaper methods that would still make human excrement less of a health hazard.

All of India? No, there is one little state resisting the rule of capitalism and shitting on the streets.

Sage for propaganda

India is just a weird country that is obsessed with filth. They get all butt hurt anytime someone points out the filth problem. Its like they want it to stay that way and don't give a shit that they walk through shit and bath in rivers flowing with defecation and rotting corpses. It's like every nightmare of clean people's rolled into one. Even the Chinese are disgusted by it and they're not exactly super hygienic either.

It's like dude… why?

Always the same lame excuses about not being rich, but they always forget that thousands of communities in the west and other places around the world put lots of resources into sanitation even when they are poor as dirt.

The only people who rival them in living in filth are black africans who simply aren't able to build anything like a functional complex modern society. Surely the Indians have the mental ability to build and maintain sanitation infrastructure, they just can't seem to grasp the concept of why.

bump for faggot unable to read data

In nature all forms of life function by bring in sustenance and pushing out and away all forms of waste. In human societies, even when we intend to respect the dead we still place them away in a cemetery. With feces which might carry harmful pathogens we use all sorts of means to remove them safely from our homes and even neutralize them before releasing into the environment.

However in India they mix the living with the dead and wander through their own feces. They are a people who insist living at odds against the natural order of life.

For all the bull crap about Indians being a spiritual people they insist at living in discord with the fundamental order of the cosmos. How is it spiritual to not only fail to be in harmony with the natural order of things but also to actively seek discord with life itself?

Whatever minor developments they make as a people they are essentially doomed. No nation can be great if it chooses to treat its very soul like it were garbage to be thrown on the trash heap. Such a people has no future.

Muh communism

GTFO retard

>>>/india/ is aryan

No. No it isn't.
There were some Aryans in the ancient history, but too much time in the poo gene pool has diluted that bloodline away. Fragments of the culture may still exist in the form of Indo-European derived languages, but what is left is ganges-niggers larping like they have some kind of greatness.

test

this

Was the test successful?

Looks like India can't get its shit together

They can, and have. But they prefer to just let shit run down their legs. India is the 4chan of the planet.

How does it feel to be retarded?

Did somebody say Discord?

best answer so far

India has fizzy cows piss for sale, as well as many other products made from cow piss and shit. They might be disgusting but they enjoy living in their literal shithole.

Indians are filthy savages who smell terrible

poo in the loo
poo in the loo
poo in the loo
poo in the loo

they never will and they like it that way

Well they are filthy animals after all

It's not a matter of cost. It's a matter of getting Indians to want toilets.

Keep in mind these are the same people that wipe their ass with their bare hand before refilling the splurpie machine.

yes

Fill in the blank…POO IN THE ___

Latrine

fucc you

Can any Indians explain this?

Designated shitting cvarpet.

but the sign says shitting on the carpet is prohibited.
What I want to know is why they would even need a sign like this in what appears a modern airport.

to keep people from shitting on the carpet

I don't think you're understanding the nature of the question.
Why would people shit on a carpet in a modern airport? Is it some kind of retarded anarchist terrorist thing?

check your knowledge about toilets privilege shitlord

India is like rural china.
In rural countries, shitting and spitting around is normal as everywhere you look it's just dirt, your body waste and fluid would feed the plants.
You know, "shitting in the fields", you shit in a field because your shit is fertilizing the ground, it's free fertilizer for the farmer.

But as those countries become more industrialized, their population can't adapt quickly enough to the new social norms and hygienic standards.
It's why there's poor hygiene in india, china, thailand, etc.

If you went back to the middle ages, and went to some poor as dirt backwater village, you'd find people pissing and shitting in the streets too.
Essentially, you can industrialize and modernize a country, but teaching the people living in it to adapt to a new way of life is harder, it needs multiple generational exchanges.

they had latrines and other designated space for defecating in the middle ages and even the Romans had water flushed toilets in their day

HAHAHA holy shit this fucking made me kek

Some places in rural china have places for doing this and it is collected for fertilizer. I heard they did a similar thing in certain areas of Europe as well. Indians are just lazy and/or stupid.

cute femmes though.
No pics cuz third-world country

Isn't that sexual harassment?