/loli/ mods are more cancerous than /a/

/loli/ mods are more cancerous than /a/.

Info:
They supposedly sacked a power-tripping moderator, but they're deleting 50 percent of the posts on that board now. I'm not the ban evader he's talking about, but he did ban me on Tor an hour ago for trying to tell them in their meta thread, "You definitely shouldn't let that other moderator moderate anymore. You should be free to deflate the egos of the people who are appointed to run the board so they don't develop god complexes."

Seriously it's true. Post something on /loli/ attacking the moderation and watch it be silently deleted.

why? you can just start a loli thread here

Mods are bad for doing their jobs.

But it's all 2D stuff there and you can have a niche thread that lasts for months.

is Holla Forums the new /meta/?

It always was.

Where else do you go to complain about boards and hope to shift the opinion on them, without also being banned?

/loli/ is honestly so fucking shit, its amazing how much great lolicon exists yet never sees the light of day on that board. Its a place for pedos pretending not to be pedos but shitposting their toddercon faggotry all over the front page. Then these cuckolds want to make a video game, please, 50 years old is too late to do anything that requires skill or effort.

Yes!

this is surprisingly accurate on all points.

I'm going to stop going there. The moderation is owned by (bad) drawfags who can't accept criticism now. Trying to make a VN set in the 1950's with western artists (and promising to sticky it), is almost as retarded as that guy there who donated a couple thousand dollars to Kodomo no Jikan translation kickstarter.

/meta/ is the one of the deadest boards on a chan of dead boards.

00s-tier fetish anyway.

It's literally only grand dads that are still interested in this shit. I bet they still think Moot runs 4chan.

Fucking this, at any given point /loli/ is filled by western realistic toddlercon, it's like an 80% 20% of western and eastern art
There's always more than three uteralterbach threads at any given point

I heard Sankaku recently decided to make a policy to delete Toddlercon (but not loli for some reason), and /loli/ was upset. I wish I knew the full story.

I wish I still had my loli folder I'd dump but I'm on Windws 1✡ so I haven't built another yet besides standard NL Tewi stuff

Good, toddlercon looks like shit bloated midgets, really unpleasant to look at

Requesting muscular lolis.

This fuck toddlercon. I love lolis mostly because they are cute and petite looking, toddlercon looks like fat midgets with downs.

sure /loli/ has been getting shittier ever since the BO left because of jim but the same could be said about Holla Forums

Its 4chan all over again, all the cool mods slowly being thinned out until all you have left are a bunch of no fun allowed rulecucks that everyone hates.

I'm ready to shitpost this place slowly to death, right now it's just shitposting

I can't get into toddlercon either personally. Anyway, if you want a more free board, I have claimed the board at endchan.xyz/loli (because I'm paranoid and don't trust anyone else to be fair. I love open criticism, and I promise to be nearly afk, and not powertrip.

None of these pictures are sexual.

FUCK OFF NIGGER

ITT Pedophiles talking down to pedophiles.

i don't see any toddlercon though.

then make a anime thread you fucking weeaboo.

A new batch of bans today.

I have hard time believing this.