HAIL VICTORY

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/6462931.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nbwIDBCpyyY
rt.com/usa/348500-stabbing-rally-sacramento-california/
twitter.com/ABC10Frances
twitter.com/ABC10Frances/status/747143445462999040
twitter.com/ABC10Frances/status/747139514246672384
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/747139449230761985/pu/vid/1280x720/Jy3rw5LOKOTsYw_B.mp4
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/747154938040623110
mobile.twitter.com/AnthonyCumia
tradyouth.org/forums/topic/matthew-heimbach-on-the-jewish-question/
forbiddennews.info/matthew-heimbach-dated-a-jewess/
forbiddennews.info/did-heimbach-cheat-on-his-ex-girlfriend-with-a-jewess/
pastebin.com/VNfgVH4q
twitter.com/ABC10Frances/status/747173380336418816
twitter.com/ABC10Frances/status/747135467762507776
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck man i really want to attend…. but I also really dont want to get arrested.

Stay afraid faggot

if you want to get real, i disagree with the use of retarded fucking memes on their image as well. 'fucking a white male' and 'the fat triggered tumblrina' on your image? not to mention, anti-antifa, are all really stupid inside jokes. imagine the normiesphere and try to engage them.

normies will watch the news, and say 'those god damned neo nazis'

normies will watch the news, and say 'those god damned beaners at the trump rally'

it's the horseshoe effect, you fucking dimwit.

I've seen these kinds of rallies and it's people screaming at each other (if antifa faggots come which they will since they need drug money).

Good luck.

the artist got really lazy on that left foot. wtf am i looking at.

Instead of trying to constantly "reach the normies", it's better to try and get the meme crowd mobilized and off the couch. There's probably 100's of thousands of people in the alt-right in the US, probably more, yet never do they do any political organizing in public.

The "normies" will come later. People with aspergers might think normal people are some incredible enigma, but they aren't. We just need to take baby steps in getting who we already have to be more coherent, then after learning to crawl, we can walk

you lost me.

and yes normies are an enigma. i've been able to reach out to many like minded individuals at my place of employment, many people interested in gun rights, against crime and immigration, but not a single one would attend an anti-antifa fringe parade. sorry man, but you are trying to throw a big fucking tree stump into the fire, expecting it to rise. instead you will be left with a cold smoldering stump.

i was the only person in my sphere to attend a trump rally, and was seen as 'you madman'

you cant expect the general public to stand up for straight up skinheads.

at that trump rally, i explored the parking lot, you know what i saw? hundreds of cars unidentified. you would never know they support trump. no sticker, no anti-antifa flag. nothing.

if normies are too afraid to put a fucking pres nominee sticker on their car, do you really think they will march at the capitol?

Have a bump with a Trump

I'm more willing to get in a fight than I am to have my car keyed while I'm in the grocery store

Same. I rather somebody try to talk shit to my face than vandalize my shit like a coward

That's fine, we can agree to disagree. You can keep going to your power eagle Tea Party rallies , I'll do things my way. We'll see who gets further in the long-run.

isnt anti-antifa just
FA
?

Yes.

However the "antifa" is a leftist terrorist group.

Dude what are you?
FA!
mfw

Disgusting. Third position or fuck off.

8ch.net/pol/res/6462931.html

normies will watch the news, and say

I warned you about the Alt-Kike Holla Forums. And you banned me for it.

Hopefully Lana won't be "hosting" again. She's much better when she sticks to the script. Her AmRen narration was pretty cringe. But I don't trust Red Ice at all anyhow.

k

(((you))) also called me a kike for calling the "alt-right" out for what it is controlled op.

I don't trust Heimbach in the slightest, but if he triggers a chimpening today, I won't complain.

starting now

Double dubs checked.

Same here. I understand fights but keying a car is bullshit.

why isnt that neckbeard in sac?

He said his car died, but I think he got some new anime blu-rays.

Watch the stream!

youtube.com/watch?v=nbwIDBCpyyY

rt.com/usa/348500-stabbing-rally-sacramento-california/

bump

twitter.com/ABC10Frances

Fucking scumbags. They're literally terrorists.

twitter.com/ABC10Frances/status/747143445462999040

I'm so fucking angry.

It pisses me off that they can get police protection but some Trump supporter at a rally can be attacked and have it justified as a "fight against fascism". It makes my blood boil at these double standards; I want a purging of these druggies.

Let's hope the "antifas" that were using the pieces of wood as weapons are the ones that got stabbed.

Hope they die.

These obnoxious shrill repetitive chants piss me off much more than they should.

Here's the video:

that long hair dude gets fucking rekt by that stick

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/747139449230761985/pu/vid/1280x720/Jy3rw5LOKOTsYw_B.mp4

The problem with these rallies are always the presentation. If you look sympathetic on camera it makes it very hard for people to defend ANTIFA who dress like their terrorists in all black.

If you show up to these things looking like shit it takes away some of the public perception of those "evil kkk nazi white supremacist who deserve it".

I feel like a lot of these rallies aren't nearly coordinated enough to even pull something like that off

I don't see how anyone could defend this behavior.

Retweet this, send it to right wing celebrities and news outlets.

but goy, you can't allow hate to have a platform. hate speech isn't free speech and any speaker who speaks words that even potentially threatens the safety of the jew must be met with bricks and torches

Fat faggot using /leftycuck/ speak. TF?

I can't find my Bash Back pic, but it's a bunch of faggots in pink balaclavas.

Faggot just said libshits outgun the right…

I just can't.

White people can defend this away because of the perception of the individuals. When they see how they look visually it reinforces that they're just shit-tier lower class people angry about minorities with no valid reason.

Extremely difficult because there are so many well established public far-right organizations. Take the previous UC Berkley Red Ice event where Spencer and some well dressed people showed up and the left-wing guy screaming looked like a loony. That wasn't planned as far in advance so who knows maybe that was literally just a fluke incident. I'd still go out of my way regardless to make myself sympathetic to the audience. I believe perception means a lot.

Heimbach goes full LARP at every opportunity.

Found it!

lots of good pics at that twitter link

those red ice cameramen need to have their cameras on all the fucking time. I can't believe they missed this

Is he the one skyping in?

he did it again wtf

and again!

This fat faggot is a PC libshit.

White people were here first. These are our states, our everything. This is our ancestral land.

12,000 years before chinks crossed the bering straits.

I think you have your desired results.

No. Fuck off with that, Heimbach. Whites founded America and it belongs to them, to us. Non-whites can fuck off.

His group is called the "Traditionalist Workers Party".

That sort of tells you he likes the roleplay angle of things…

Anyone hear the explosion?

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/747154938040623110

Agree 100%. That sort of shit pisses me off.

Lets all retreat to some little slice of land. Im sure nothing could go wrong.

He's a pretty obvious 'mole'. He speaks in libshit terms. He thinks the US should give states to brown people. He thinks brown people were here first. Europeans were in this continent 12k years before shinks crossed the Bering Strais.

Absolutely.

The crowd reacted as well. WTF.

Was that too loud to be the firing of tear gas?

kek

Started typing shitskins, ended typing chinks.

Not to derail this thread, but that's based on very flimsy evidence.

Pretty lame how he organized this event in which one of his boys got fucking stabbed and rushed to the ER, but he bailed out saying his car died.

Even without considering the Soultrean hypothesis, it's still bullshit. This Anglo-Celtic-Germanic mix founded and built up America for their own, i.e., WHITES. At the most, niggers and other non-whites are glorified guests.

This shit seriously pisses me off coming from a "pro-White" organizer.

they drew first blood

remember this

Exactly. A country is more than a specific piece of land. The USA was founded for whites, by whites.

I've never seen him before but I'm already fairly certain he's controlled op.

Well yes. That too. I really don't give a shit about the 12k year thing. I had a REEEEEEEEEE moment.

We created this country. Yup. For a few decades niggers picked cotton for 1% of the population. That 1% was jewish.

Someone tweet Anthony Cumia that video. He'll probably retweet it.

mobile.twitter.com/AnthonyCumia

Damn right.

And yet all of us have to feel guilty. No more.

I dont think he is exactly controlled op because he has been around for a while and calls out the Jew, but he is absolutely a LARPing retard. I am not a fan of him at all.

pussies got there asses whipped by the marxists again.

Geez

He's completely controlled op.

He wants to balkanize the US and give states to brown people.

No. 50 of 50 states are white states. The entire country is a white country.

I sure as fuck hope the police scanner was being recorded when they said that.
I'm guessing it wasn't.

This user is claiming the guys using the wooden sticks are Trad Youth members.

If that's correct then they absolutely fucked up regarding their usage of force. They clearly were the aggressors in the video.

If they weren't filming when it happened then something is suspect. The news reports are already blaming WN. Five antifa are in critical condition. It doesn't matter if it was self defense if there's no fucking video. Everyone should know that by now. Sloppy. Maybe Red Ice and other WN should hold off on this stuff if they don't have the foresight to record everything at all times. They knew antifa would be there

Is it still happening?

Is that real?

tradyouth.org/forums/topic/matthew-heimbach-on-the-jewish-question/

Yes it is. he jew is a prominent tumbler'er who goes by "CommunismKills"

forbiddennews.info/matthew-heimbach-dated-a-jewess/

Video is private, what am I missing?

forbiddennews.info/did-heimbach-cheat-on-his-ex-girlfriend-with-a-jewess/

pastebin.com/VNfgVH4q

I would tie her up like a kike slave and facefuck her oblong her oblong face.

On a side note, not a big fan of heimbach either. It is a combination of things I can't quite put a finger on. Needs to lose weight and groom a bit, I mean I have stubble but that bushy shit just looks like hell. He could lose some weight and dress a bit better too. Not to mention Traditionalist Workers Party or whatever sounds autistic and is going to remind normies too much of communism.

They got nothing. This chick got it all twitter.com/ABC10Frances

Reported.
Filtered.

So my suspicion that he is controlled op was spot on.

Wew my jew zionist sense is crazy good it seems.

You're being too kind. He's a fucking slob.

see;

He seems like a straight up MGTOW and talks as if he's reading a /leftycuck/ post.

Reminder all you faggot pussies on Holla Forums who practice magic and tell people to fight with canes or post anime girls or lift weights and eat organic:
Life is real, and you might want to go outside and get fucking ready for it. Because this Larping shit wont cut it.

Yep. Is this the first time he has called other WN "comrades"? Because that is strange. With his slovenly appearance and mimicing of antifa lingo I'd say one of his goals is to blur the line between antifa and WN.

Watch, a clip of his Red Ice rant will be included on the segments run by the MSM.

Who the hell tells people to fight with canes and what's wrong with strength training?

Look at these fucking faggots wearing masks. They think they're revolutionaries.

Hey guys, I have a great idea! Let's dress and behave just like the antifa! That will surely lead us to victory.

/sarcasm

There was a thread a little while back on why you should always carry a cane because quarterstaff is best weapon.

I saw that shit too.
I'm having a hard time telling who's antifa or not.

Can we just say anti-white instead of antifa m8s?

I posted more about it, see;

That's retarded. Get some knuckle dusters, a cc permit and a .45. If you absolutely need some reach and can't carry a firearm for some reason sew a 1/8inch lead slab in your wallet and hook it to your belt with a chain. Can crack skulls easily with that and it's not as retarded as a monkey fist.

Assuming your wallet can clasp shut of course. don't want to spill your ID on the scene.

Fuck you "sacrasm" you little beta cuck. Watch this mexican cunt

WATCH THIS MEXICAN BAM CUNT — WATCH WHAT THEY ARE DOING WHILE YOU ALL LARP! …. Jews are building a literal street Army, because the real Army can't engage

twitter.com/ABC10Frances/status/747173380336418816

I'm not saying go fuck up Trump's chances, I'm saying get the FUCK off of your pretend world reality behavior.

The martial arts thread recently. I think it's /fringe/. Stength training isn't militant like the twitter video above. Watch it.

If they showed up as normal white people wanting to express their opinion, and then were attacked by antifa, regular white people would be sympathetic, at least a portion of regular white people.

Instead they were looking for a fight. The amount of force they used was absolutely uncalled for, such as hitting a guy who was attempting to stand up with a bat.

This will be used to make Trump guilty by association.

And AGAIN, guy is pulled stomped, and police have to save him,

twitter.com/ABC10Frances/status/747135467762507776

Look at this shit Holla Forums… Enough of your magic larping shit! Life is getting real now

Why are you encouraging anons to break the law?

Who do you think you're dealing with, son? If you're a hipster Nationalist you may want to re-evaluate your commitment. This is real life. They want to fucking kill you!
They want to kill your and fuck your sister until she's pregnant. It's not a game

It's ambiguous enough that it seems to me that he is advocating being ready such conflict not actively killing these motherfuckers. Not go to somewhere you might get attacked without some means of protecting yourself is common sense after all.

As I said in the another thread; antifa wouldn't pull any shit in a well armed state which allows for conceal carry.

Why bother brawling with them? It serves no purpose.

I'm telling you to wake up from this new Holla Forums larping magical reality shit. Some people on here tried to start a "Trump's guard" group with hats and Kakis, and these kids can't fight even.
I'm telling you to NOT break the law.

I'm telling you faggots to wake the fuck up. Enough with the larping and magick and community projects, and redditt. This is just a taste of what's coming…

Give an inch… california may be completely lost currently but it will have to be reclaimed at some point.

All of us are aware that antifa are violent thugs.

Behaving like them isn't going to get us anywhere.

This. I would view any WN org that tries another demonstration like this with suspicion. Heimbach and Red Ice are already suspect. Wait until after the election.

Not by fist fighting leftists who play dress up as revolutionaries.

It's going to get worst is the point. It's not about the protest, it's about Holla Forums larping and not realizing what reality is.
I lived in Sacramento. You would be INSANE to try that shit out there and those people were shut down because they don't realize the gravity of the situation.
Thank GOD for the police.
There are TOOOO many sheltered white boys on this site. It's time to man the fuck up.

NO more video games and magick Holla Forums

Kek is cool there needs to be a shift into adulthood here. Not in the streets, here on Holla Forums

It's fucking California.

What the fuck do you expect?

They will try to use this to make Trump guilty by association, but the normies will only see that the crowd of 30 whites was met with a crowd of hundreds of shitskins and traitors. It will ultimately just contribute to Trump's image as a savior when they associate him with their own zeal for white genocide.

The more that events like this happen, the more people will realize that their lives are actually in danger if they don't awaken to the importance of in-group preference, as well as that there are already people out here that are fighting for them. As the kikes made a fond saying, "No publicity is bad publicity."

You telling us anything; you are shitposting. No one uses that sort of terminology other than shitposters. You could at least try not to use LARP so much, because that instantly gives away your true nature.

Can you fucking take a few minutes and think about this.

If it gets worse than normal white people who aren't "1488ers" will get involved.

Antifa are only an issue if you're looking to brawl with left wing radicals. In a real SHTF scenario they wouldn't matter at all.

For anyone that didn't watch the stream, there was a point where L&H were discussing one of their associates listening to the police scanner and hearing them guiding the two groups together and anticipating a confrontation then laughing about it. It would be great if that person had the foresight to record the scanner traffic.

A few minutes ago CNN showed footage of Heimbach at a Trump rally in which he punched a black woman.

That's how they'll tie this event in with Trump.

And there it is folks. Mission accomplished Heimbach. Did he get a bonus for this stunt?

I've been everywhere. California is not as bad as some places where there are GIANT niggers and massive hordes of weak pussy white people ready to run. California and Texas the white people are strong. By the time 18yrs on Holla Forums are 38, get ready because there will be genocides

Stop cying about shitposting you little faggot I'm trying to explain something to you all. There is a REALITY coming. And it's not just in California

No white pepole won't get involved

WHITE PEOPLE ARE SELFISH

THEY WILL LEAVE YOU TO DIE IF IT MEANS SAVING THEMSELVES (SEE ALL OVER EUROPE NOW)

I"M TELLING YOU NOT TO BRAWL

I'M TELLING YOU TO STOP LARPING AND REALIZE WHAT YOU ARE UP AGAINST

IN 20 years, the race war that is happening now, will be a physical war, and middle class whites will blame it on poverty people and run away behind walls — SEE ALLLLLLLLLLL OF SOUTH AMERICA!!!!!!!!

No more gay shit Holla Forums. No more pedo anime or magick or weak behavior. No more larping

this times infinity

these antifa morons hitting people with 1x2's they got at lowes last night dont stand a chance against real RDTS (right wing tough squads)

it is straight up stupid to come here to commiefornia and not expect to get shit-on by commies.

if you want to stoke the coals and make the fire rise, do it somewhere that hasnt already been completely destroyed by these leftist fucks.

we are here waiting in california waiting for shit to go down. but you wont catch many of us marching on the capitol for it.

And? Trump is winning right now because leftist sensationalism stops working when people smell death on the wind.

Showing people the need to fight as well as affirming that there is a contingent that already stands to fight for them is pretty much the name of the game for the next few years barring a critical point being passed. Gone are the days when all the establishment had to do was flash images of neo-nazis on the talmudvision to get people to oppose nationalism, because the reasons which make nationalism necessary are encroaching on them from every direction.

white people are all fucking mexicans here in cali

you dont see any knife attacks because of hillary supporters do you?

this wasnt a hillary rally

it was a hate rally therefore trump.

you dont fucking get it.

I posted more about it, see;

Confirmed D&C.

White people are the least selfish.

Among leftycucks; yes, they will leave you. Of real men; no, they will fight for you to their own death.

Eitherway: filtered.

Confirmed D&C.

White people are the least selfish.

Among leftycucks; yes, they will leave you. Of real men; no, they will fight for you to their own death.

Eitherway: filtered.

man. i have a friend here who is so full of shit, (libertarian of course) hates illegals, and is dating a fucking beaner SJW with a turbo-sjw brother and sister who believe in 'environmental racism'

i constantly tell him how cucked he is to be a bean dipper

he complains that there are no based qt white chicks

show him pics of white qt's at trump rally that he didnt go with me

what a cuck libertarian.

What did this accomplish, exactly?

History repeats itself, it seems.

Hillary doesn't have supporters, she has Boomers. Sandberg scooped up all the antifa kiddies and surprise surprise, those are the violent ones.

The more that the cold race war gets into the news because it's going hot and the kikes created a machine that has to spew the most sensationalist narratives by nature, people actually have to stare at the stuff we shitpost about. In their pathetic little normie brains, the gears start clicking toward the realization that they are on a suicidal course. That's how we end up with things like Leave actually winning.

He's just shitposting. Notice he only attacks some bait traits of Holla Forums while offering nothing more than vague "da real world is real" platitudes.

It's just the truth man. White people are Selfish. Look at a job thread on Holla Forums Look how they talk to each other. I can't imagine a bunch of kikes doing this. Kikes would start a job thread by hooking each other up

And fuck your filter you little pussy

So many Qts at the California Trump rallies. I went to one and it was babe central

Holla Forums is larping hard these days. It's lost it's sense of reality. Here it is.

Oh no, shitposting. Dude, just stop larping. That's all I'm saying

If you're saying people should forget about information warfare or cease esoteric pursuits, you're doing nothing but shitposting. If you think that "meme magic" in whatever form is meaningless, it shows nothing more than that you aren't qualified to have an opinion on such matters.

Why not check with local hardware stores and find out who purchased them? Find where they live and send their info to local nationalist groups

He's a D&C shill. Just hide him and don't respond. Notice how there is such an incredible presence of shills and topic dilution in the two CA threads.

Clowns like you need to go back to the rubber room. Saying Heimbach is a CIA mossad agent because he was friends with a Jewess and somewhat of a cuckservative 10 years ago is a sign of you personally libeling the or being a paranoid moron, nothing else.

25 patriots just fought against 200 communists/anti-whites and won, and all most of you cuckold couch potatoes can do is ask "omg, will this effect Trump in some shape or form?" .

As if the kike media wasn't already attacking Trump incessantly 24 hours. Go blame Heimbach instead of the Jew press, you fucking Birchers.

I apologise americlaps

deeply deeply sorry

He's a fucking weirdo trans nazi with all kinds of bizarre political leanings.

i mean, theres no pics of me with a jewess, while i pretend to be a neonazi….

not 10 years ago, not 20 years ago.

so i dont really understand why you idolize this fucktard.

That's because there's no pictures of you at all, because you are an internet NEET and not a not a political activist.

Did CK date Matt Heimbach? CK is so much fun.

If you can't promote what you stand for, you're no different that all those Remain faggots who didn't vote due to rain.

Why haven't you committed suicide yet?