I bet not one of you faggots have had the opportunity to try venison bacon

Adam Lee
Adam Lee

I bet not one of you faggots have had the opportunity to try venison bacon.

Blake Stewart
Blake Stewart

Whoever made that image did not understand the point of this meme.

Hunter Hill
Hunter Hill

Explain senpai

Blake Price
Blake Price

It's a meaningless meme idiot.

Oliver Diaz
Oliver Diaz

The color of the packaging needs to match the characters hair, Tomoko's hair is not orange.
You need to use the doritos incognita packaging.

James Jones
James Jones

Oh I see what you meme.

Colton Watson
Colton Watson

Spicy Sweet Chili flavor

Why do I never see that flavor in stores apart from big grocery store chains? It's easily the best flavor.

Camden Moore
Camden Moore

It's shit, that's why you only find it in big stores, incognito on the other hand is really underrated

Brayden Adams
Brayden Adams

Spicy Sweet Chili Dorites is best girl.

Andrew Thomas
Andrew Thomas

It's shit
Only sell it in big stores

That doesn't make much sense. From my experience working in convenience stores, stores have no say in what Frito-Lay gives them, so why ignore the smaller places? Also it's apparently not the general opinion that SSC flavor sucks, type "best doritos flavor" in google and one of the first auto-completes is Spicy Sweet Chili.

If Frito-Lay chooses to put flavors like Buffalo Ranch and Street Taco or those shitty brown people flavors then they need to get their priorities straight .

Gabriel Hill
Gabriel Hill

fixed

Austin Young
Austin Young

Did you find that pic or create it?

Daniel Diaz
Daniel Diaz

Created.

Christian Lee
Christian Lee

I don't get it. There isn't enough on the sides of deer to be worthwhile. It's always the last thing I get to so it gets thrown to dogs and chickens.

Parker Garcia
Parker Garcia

A local meat market sells venison bacon. While it was a decent addition to the breakfast menu, it doesn't really stand out as great or even all that noteworthy. It was basically deer jerky that you can fry up.

Lincoln Baker
Lincoln Baker

what did it look like?

Isaac Lee
Isaac Lee

A local meat market sells venison bacon
Where in the fuck do you even live? Normally selling wild game is illegal.

Nathan Taylor
Nathan Taylor

I actually made some deer chili last night, and I'm currently making jerky.

Asher Perez
Asher Perez

I'm not sure if you've heard about this new thing called animal husbandry but it's where you can take care of an animal for a while and either eat it or it's offspring.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit