I bet not one of you faggots have had the opportunity to try venison bacon

I bet not one of you faggots have had the opportunity to try venison bacon.

Whoever made that image did not understand the point of this meme.

Explain senpai

It's a meaningless meme idiot.

The color of the packaging needs to match the characters hair, Tomoko's hair is not orange.
You need to use the doritos incognita packaging.

Oh I see what you meme.

Why do I never see that flavor in stores apart from big grocery store chains? It's easily the best flavor.

It's shit, that's why you only find it in big stores, incognito on the other hand is really underrated

Spicy Sweet Chili Dorites is best girl.

That doesn't make much sense. From my experience working in convenience stores, stores have no say in what Frito-Lay gives them, so why ignore the smaller places? Also it's apparently not the general opinion that SSC flavor sucks, type "best doritos flavor" in google and one of the first auto-completes is Spicy Sweet Chili.

If Frito-Lay chooses to put flavors like Buffalo Ranch and Street Taco or those shitty brown people flavors then they need to get their priorities straight .

fixed

Did you find that pic or create it?

Created.

I don't get it. There isn't enough on the sides of deer to be worthwhile. It's always the last thing I get to so it gets thrown to dogs and chickens.

A local meat market sells venison bacon. While it was a decent addition to the breakfast menu, it doesn't really stand out as great or even all that noteworthy. It was basically deer jerky that you can fry up.

what did it look like?

Where in the fuck do you even live? Normally selling wild game is illegal.

I actually made some deer chili last night, and I'm currently making jerky.

I'm not sure if you've heard about this new thing called animal husbandry but it's where you can take care of an animal for a while and either eat it or it's offspring.