Is there anyway to "break into" one of these? Fucking normie cunt room-mate is keeping shit from me

Is there anyway to "break into" one of these? Fucking normie cunt room-mate is keeping shit from me
amazon.com/American-Security-Products-DV652-Defense/dp/B0063263R8/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&dpID=31cv+s+nYuL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR160,160_&refRID=0ZK996D48HBZGCT9ANJC&linkCode=sl1&tag=snareman95-20&linkId=4b70904793dbcfe3691026aacb4fd1fb

no. stop being a gun-stealing nigger.

if you have sand near you, you can put some in your hand and blow it onto the keypad. if it shows you the imprints and its a 4 digit code it'll make your odds of guessing it better. if it doesnt show you shit, try getting his hands wet, or making him sweat and then give him a reason to open the box and try again.

input his year of birth.

Use a pipe bomb to blow the lock off. Such a device can be easily improvised with a propane tank.

Trust me, I should know – 90% of the time, it works exactly as intended.

Use cocoa powder, if you can't just find the smuges on the keys.

Is there a backup lock in the thing?

suck a dick fag

op, if you give me a video showing the keypad close up and the whole doorway of the safe I can help you get in.

I work in infosec, this is legit.

Cut it open with an acetylene torch.

This, OP. Make a sticky bomb. That's a sure way to open the armored van in GTA

Yes but Im not going to tell you how. Stop snooping through your roommates shit. How would you like it if your normie rommie went through all of your stuff?

that shit's 14ga. thin as fuck. a grinder, good drill with metal bit, or even a normal-ass hacksaw will go right through it if you have a few blades and keep it cool with tapping fluid.

this will help

next time when you suck his cock and he is ready to blow his load into your mouth ask him for the combination
its the only way, op

he can always try 900,000 six figure combinations.

Thermite doesn't have the same limb-wrecking explosive power of propane, user.

thermite doesn't explode in the conventional sense, user.
though it's still pretty overrated stuff unless you actually know what you're doing with it,

A winrar is you!

thermite generates temps of 4,000° celcius. you'd burn the house down. use a crowbar, fag, right in your roomie's mouth. even the best locks can't resist that.

Actually it does if you use it on certain materials.
Not all materials react to thermite the same way, some will become unstable and fragment/explode.

Stealing a firearm is a felony.

get help opiatesfag

liquid metal embrittlement

Why would you feel like you have a right to your roommates possessions? Are you retarded?

"break into", complete with the quotes as if that's not actually what you're trying to do. Op is a "faggot".

lol

Gee OP, I can't imagine why anyone living with you would feel the need to have a firearm handy. I mean you seem so mentally stable.

(Smell that? It is sarcasm.)

In Bolivia, they use fresh goat smegma for effective fingerprint collection