SARAH PALIN APPOINTED AS SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY ADVISER, PROMISES TO GET RID OF CLIMATE CHANGE ‘HYSTERIA’

SARAH PALIN APPOINTED AS SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY ADVISER, PROMISES TO GET RID OF CLIMATE CHANGE ‘HYSTERIA’.

michellhilton.com/2016/12/sarah-palin.html

Could she be many more fuckable?

Will she give handjobs?

Handsjobs, blowjobs, anal - anything but vaginal, which would be cheating, and as we all know, Sarah is a good girl :3

I'm ok with this

Handjobs, blowjobs, snowjobs, mo'jobs. Nailin Palin does them all.

the ultimate milf

So true. I'd totally ditch my 2d waifu if I could have a night out with her

I'd stick it in her fartbox

The Clowncar Administration.

i don't get it

White balance manipulation affects the integrity of the photo because you decide how a photo should feel, you should let the camera designed by scientists to be objective decide.

Clarity just makes more details appear.

youtube some "jo nakashima planes" for some simple designs

That was the reason I considered going, Tokyo Attacc is great but they're at a lot of the cons I go where they aren't literally the only reason to be there.

Then she cooled her tits when Grifforzer and Lamie had a baby

Nice. Makes sense that the wire would be twisted, since it would make the limbs more durable. Do you have any pics of your repair? I was always curious about these figures.

what's up with all the nonsensical replies?

But what if I hate sony games? That just makes me hate this more since they're not even trying much harder.

adobe multi patcher

Fucc! Instant wood! Hate people who always ask for more, but this couple is hot

I hope this is a joke.

Welcome to hell.

holy shit. this world is fucced up.

yes, trump will make this world into hell on earth, and the usa into a third world shitty country, which is good from an accelerationist point of view.
The faster this shit goes down the better it will be to rebuild it from the ashes.