BOT FOR SPAMMING UK PETITION

pastebin.com/rgiiPbww

Not mine, just spreading it here because I'm currently banned from 4chan. Be sure to do KP or VC for country code.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_and_dependencies_by_population
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

don't do this nigger

sage bc self-bump

it should be using the random identity generator EA was using to generate PR for them

Chad from Chad
Andrew from Afghanistan
etc.

What the fuck is this OP?

The idea is to get more signatures than the population of GB, from turd countries like North Korea and Vatican City. The Vatican has less than 4000 residents, and already has over 60000 signatures, ranging from long lost popes to Allah.

And how do you do that? Using proxies?

why the sage, cuck?

this is brilliant. derail the agenda as well as force them expose the fake votes that were only moderately made before.

Its pretty dishonest.

Holla Forums MUST MAKE A PETITION TO BAN ALL WHITES FROM ENTERING BRITAIN AND USE TONS OF BOTS ON IT

JUST TO SHOW HOW BAD THEIR SHITTY SYSTEM IS AND SHUT IT DOWN

THIS FUCKING KEK

oh god one of these cucks.

1. One cannot fight the Jew by positive means. He is a negative, and this negative must be erased from the German system or he will forever corrupt it.
2. One cannot discuss the Jewish question with the Jews. One can hardly prove to a person that one has the duty to render him harmless.
3. One cannot allow the Jew the same means one would give an honest opponent, for he is no honorable opponent. He will use generosity and nobility only to trap his enemy.
4. The Jew has nothing to say about German questions. He is a foreigner, an alien, who only enjoys the rights of a guest, rights that he always abuses.
5. The so-called religious morality of the Jews is no morality at all, rather an encouragement to betrayal. Therefore, they have no claim to protection from the state.
6. The Jew is not smarter than we are, rather only cleverer and craftier. His system cannot be defeated economically — he follows entirely different moral principles than we do. It can only be broken through political means.
7. A Jew cannot insult a German. Jewish slanders are but badges of honor for a German opponent of the Jews.
8. The more a German person or a German movement opposes the Jew, the more valuable it is. If someone is attacked by the Jews, that is a sure sign of his virtue. He who is not persecuted by the Jews, or who is praised by them, is useless and dangerous.
9. The Jew evaluates German questions from the Jewish standpoint. As a result, the opposite of what he says must be true.
10. One must either affirm or reject anti-Semitism. He who defends the Jews harms his own people. One can only be a Jewish lackey or a Jewish opponent. Opposing the Jews is a matter of personal hygiene.
t. goebbels

Don't be a retard. All is fair in love and war, and politics is war by other means

MEANT NON-WHITES
sorry

THIS

This would be much more effective than giving this poll seventy million signatures and allowing the BBC to go 'LOOK EVERYONE AROUND THE GLOBE LOVES US AND WANTS US TO STAY :^)'

actually whites could be more effective…

A huge redpill for whites in britain.

know that this can be spammed makes the people on NPR talking about how 2 million peopel have signed this petition makes its funnier.

I didn't even notice.

North Korea and Vatican City are in the top 4 countries with the most signatures, currently doing VC myself.

nice try schlomo

Problem is the liberals will push this HARD. This bot is likely fucking over Brexit but we're in so deep we have to push it as far as possible. I expect they will drop the petition as soon as it becomes obvious it's fake, but if they can say 3 million people signed it in 2 days and never mention it's full of fake votes they might stand a slim chance of fucking things up. It's a dangerous game to play.

That's why we need to really spread it around, I seem to be running into issues running more than one instance of the script on my computer at once, which means solo progress will be slow.

sage

My local American news just reported that a second referendum already has support from 2 million people, but didn't actually name the petition, the cheeky fucks.

Might be interesting if we caused it to have something like 200 million "signatures" to make it really obviously fake.

Okay let me explain this shit to you.

THE MEDIA WILL FUCKING LIE

Do you dig? they will pretend every single one is real, even if they're from Nigger niggerdom the king nigger of niggerland. They will say every single vote is real because it pushes their narrative. The moment people figure out it's fake they will bury the story and act like it never existed to never have to admit they lied to everyone.

You're a complete and utter new fag who is hurting Brexit by supporting this.

This is my point. If you retards already made it seem like 2 million cucks signed it, there is nothing else you can do to unfuck this up other than making it ridiculously high to the point where its blatantly obvious that it's fake.

The retards are saying "hurr durr one of these cucks" when they are helping the cucks get a re-vote where they can rig it even harder and ensure that Brexit loses. You know the lugenpresse is going to spin this even if they know the votes were fake.

You dummies are so stupid.

Not a newfag, but I understand your point.

My point is that as long a someone is already doing this shit, you might as well take it all the way.

Let's try 2 billion "signatures" because there's no way any media outlet could even say that with a straight face.

(((Thank You)))

Holy fuck do you retards actually want us to have a second referendum? Do you know how biased our media and government is?

STOP IT HOLY SHIT

Hey, I see you're drilling holes in the boat so fuck it, I'll drill some more holes in it. I mean it's already sinking lets just make the problem worse.

If Brexit has to be redone for this I will fucking find you and rape your eye sockets. I will pay Jim however much the fucker wants for your personal information. I will come round your head and I will pound your fucking eye sockets so the last thing you ever see is my cardboard cut out Nigel Farage mask grinning at you with glee.

what will happen is that the petition will get exposed as fraudulent and will get disavowed.

unless, they lock it down past a certain number.

you can't stop it, fucknut. someone else is already doing it, we're just trying to knock it off the rails.

No shit people are doing it. A MINORITY of people are doing it. You're just fucking helping them.

Alright, clearly that still isn't enough. 2 Trillion "signatures" then, because everyone knows that's very legit.

The UK petition is meaningless any way you slice it. There was a petition to "ban Trump from the UK" and they actually discussed it in Parliament, and nothing happened.

my bad accidentally posted blank

Its too late to stop it now, these idiots gave them who knows how many votes so the only thing you can do is make it reach 10 billion.

Don't worry, I'm doing this to make the UK and Tumblerettes realize how retarded an online petition is. A petition online should never be used for any official means, especially one where there is no zip code checking, no name checking, and no ip checking. It's a joke

The BBC will never report on the Fraud. It will go like this

how else can you make an argument to expose it? at 2 mil they'll say it's legit. bring it to a billion and they won't even mention the damn thing in damage control

it takes just one person with one script to get the number they want you retard.

Like Sun Tzu says when there's no retreat go further in.

You're never going to reach that. You're still only at 2 million. The best you're going to reach is enough to actually warrant a second referendum.

I'm not doing anything, I'm just sitting here watching.

make it a billion and they want even mention the petition as it will bring all of them under question.

THIS

They will never fucking report that there are people from other countries signing BECAUSE THEY WOULD HAVE DONE THAT ALREADY

then with that fucking logic they'll say a 1k vote is really 2 million votes. fuck off with your kike logic.

They will mention it every time it hits another million until it stops pushing their narrative purposes.

This is the first time Holla Forums has got me seriously angry. Fucking new fags need to stay the fuck out of this. This is like asking Chanology to help you rob a bank, they turn up wearing Naruto headbands and a dragon dildo buttplug.

what in the fuck are you fucking retards doing this for

Very true.

if yuour saying the damage is already done then what the fuck are your bitching about?

They won't report that you fucking retard, posting this shit is fucking brexit in the ass.

Fuck you, go back to cuckchan you fucking newfag.

bump it to 6 million exactly with all jewish names

They have to be literal shills pushing us to help them increase the numbers. This is how they stop brexit. Getting the people who want brexit to bring it down. LMFAO

You're being so obvious it's sad. What he said was so clear and makes total sense.

Please counter anything he said with substance you fucking shill

So how many votes per minute do each of you dummies do? Please tell me its at least hundreds/min and not 5 per minute.

"hur dur you're a newfag" isn't an argument believe it or not

Kill yourself now

and continue the cycle of you ignoring talking points an regurgitating meme insults? fuck off

that's a cute quote where's that from? your ass?

kek

Yea you've made it clear you're shilling to everyone now. No one from here on will read this thread and be dumb enough to do what you want.

how about instead of being a useless shit you email breitbart about the rigging? useless cunt

how about instead of being a useless shit you email breitbart about the rigging? useless cunt

This is what I suspect. Still nobody has mentioned how quickly this bot works…

Oh look….another Summer thread

Nah, but you know what I'll do instead? This is a great idea - I'm going to help the remainers get more numbers in a petition and make it look like over half the electorate want a second referendum! That'll help!

and you're trying to preserve the current number. have a better idea to sabotage this or fuck off.

You are the Schlomo here, Chaim.

They're sabotaging it themselves you thick cunt. They're already advertising how they are getting people from outside the UK to vote even providing fake post codes.

you don't want to tell breitbart this is rigged? wonder why :^)

now I know you won't do jack shit

they're justifying OUR proxies thou thick fuck

You think it hasn't been reported to them and other media yet? You've obviously not been following this on Holla Forums at all.

Before we were spamming it, there were already fag spammers, some from US, some Canada, some Middle East. They did 3rd world country signatures as a prank and then the website changes the signatures to Great Britain signatures. Once we realized this shit, a MP was notified. Now, it seems if they are going to bot it, we might as well make it obvious.

How about you answer the question, fam?

How many votes per minute does it do?

I wasn't quite sure what you were aiming for.. but if this works and they have the sense to actually check that kind of data, that is brilliant.

If you can somehow push the signatures into the billions, it would undermine the entire thing.

I was just going to say. This is great it'll make them look stupid and again give Breitbart more legitimacy for reporting on the lies of MSM. It's a win-win really.

Vatican going Strong

Not much, probably less than 10. If you can figure out how to get the script running multiple instances on one machine, you are a god.

So when this is full of Vatican City signatures they'll just do that again and it will appear like they're allllll from the UK. Great stuff!

Then you idiots fucked up for sure. At best Holla Forums would probably add 250k a day, which is no where near enough to make it obviously fake.

You know the lugenpresse is going to spin it, and you know the website people are changing the turd world locations to Britain.

As you might probably guess, the website is owned by cucks who would manipulate it in their favor. You better archive the voter country data before they change them all to GB again, so at least there is some proof that its fake.

If you absolute morons manage to get a re-vote and Brexit loses with your idiotic idea, then it will all be your fault. The extinction of our race will be your fault.

mfw retards on the internet have too much fun and accidentally shoot themselves in the foot because the EU and English media will absolutely and totally run with millions, billions of numbers even though they know there's rigging involved to make Britain stay in the EU

Not if Breitbart can help it. This "petition" is being exposed and will backfire on the desperate left.

If it's already being exposed then you don't need to run this fucking bot

There's no need to poison a dirty well.
OP is framing you.

We should use other countries with tiny populations to make the top countries look completely ridiculous.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_and_dependencies_by_population
Sort by population.

If countries like Niue have triple their population it will look even more ridiculous.

How is it "being exposed"? Adding a few 10's of thousands per day on a petition that has gotten over 2 million in two days doesn't look anywhere unrealistic. You fags made it seem like you were capable of adding 10s of millions per day.

The only thing you guys can do now is send the bot program to non-POZ'd news websites, along with the screencaps of the twitter morons asking people to rig it and pray that there wont be a re-vote.

If this piece of shit does (for the sake of argument) 10 signatures per minute and you get (realistically) 200 Holla Forumsacks running it, you get 2000 votes per minute, 120000 an hour, 2880000 in a day, and the population of GB is 64 Million (47 mil eligible to vote), it would take 16.5 days non-stop to eclipse the population of GB (not to mention however many cucks internationally would sign). Even then, like other anons have pointed out, the media won't give a shit where the votes come from but how many there are. Which means you'd have to rig it up to at least 4 billion (the sheer net amount of people who have access to even do this) which would take 3.8 years to do. Plus the tenacity of the kikes and media, the only sure-fire way to get it tosses out it to rig it to more than the amount of people that exist, 8 billion - which would take 7.6 years. For it to be (effectively) thrown out in a week, it would take 80,000 scripts running non-stop to reach that number.

This is simple math.
This is a stupid plan.
Sage.

I've been watching it just over the past 10 minutes and there are enough people doing it that it jumped almost 10K already. It's not an insignificant amount or that slow.

That's pretty much the speed it was going already ffs. Again
TWO MILLION
IN TWO DAYS

Kek damn it Holla Forums you silly arseholes.
Ah well it was nice while it lasted I guess.

This is retarded, they will only count UK votes, if you want this to work hit smaller UK counties like West Somerset

See this is why you shouldn't be dishonest. Trying to rig polls for any reason is morally wrong, doing so makes you no better than the left.

I thought your ideal was to be virtuous, not to lie and manipulate. What would your ancestors think about your dishonorable deeds?

Now the press is going to spin this and claim that all of your fake votes are genuine. Shame!

NOW THE SHILLS ARE EVEN TELLING US TO INCREASE THE ACTUAL UK VOTES HOLY SHIT

FUCK OFF GOD DAMN IT JUST LET US HAVE THIS BREXIT PLEASE

"waaaaahhhhh"

Actually… If the signatures could be botted to some impossible number, preferably from overseas it could help discredit the entire petition.

Holla Forums illiterate here
I actually remember a way to run multiple instances of a prog.
Just not sure if it works and if this is a good idea in the first place.

That's kind of the point of this thread.

script kiddies gtfo Holla Forums

This is an absolute asinine idea. There's no way the Tories wont use it even if the numbers don't add up.

Besides, if lefties are using bots, let them.

Read the thread you dummy. The admins changed all the third world countries to Britain. You're literally helping them get a second vote. >>6475119

You dummies shouldn't do things like this. It ain't right.

are you too autistic to change ip?

Get fucked anytime shills.

Die in a fire useless shill

If this bot makes Brexit not go forward I don't think I'll be alive much longer, but hey that's all part of your plan