You have ten seconds to explain why you are not eating this fucking awesome hamburger right now...

you have ten seconds to explain why you are not eating this fucking awesome hamburger right now. if you cannot post your explanation within ten seconds of first seeing this post (including captcha entry time), kill yourself

It looks like five layers of shit and puss

i usually do (use lettuce and tomato (see attached i made last night), but tonight i just wanted the pure meat and cheese experience

also, condiments on a good burger is almost as bad a ketchup on a steak

Sorry OP, I only eat chicken and fish. I'm not cucked by red meat

Enjoy eating the well-done Jew

I'd rather not burn through 4 dinners worth of hamburger meat for one meal.

I'll give no condiments a try next time I cook a burger, but you've got to justify the char-job you did there

im starving you fucker

because military

OP, if I ever find you, ima HURT you in a major, sexual way!! Believe that.

it looks gross. you need to work on your lighting, user. presentation is everything!

As I started to read a Psychological book on how to deal with your problems, I started to feel repressed emotions & unknown emotions start to pop up to the surface. Lots of feelings of anger and pain until I turned numb inside. I didn't like it & I still don't like it.

Is this a necessary step into growing and transforming?? I've never experienced this before. It is overwhelming & exhausting…

It's just a cheeseburger, m8.

Don't want heartburns.

becuz i'm living in a box in the alley. my wife just left me and took my child. I lost my job becuz i got wasted after my wife left and decided to drive to the liquor store to get more and ended up hitting a pedestrian crossing the street. I got an OWI and have a court date next week. So fuck you and your cheeseburger.

gastric ulcer

In a word, cheese. Dairy doesn't agree with me anymore. Take off the cheese and add a shit ton of raw onions and you've got a deal.

Because I'm a vegan.

Meat is murder.

too lazy to drive to mickey d's and order one, but it's certainly tempting

I would take a bite to try it. If I don't like it I won't eat anymore
If I like it, I might eat a little and put the rest in the fridge for later. Maybe that shit can last for 2 or 3 dinners.

can't tell if you're serious but same

You must be a britbong. That's a cheeseburger.

Im at work plus im trying to cut my BF % right now

i am too drunk to hold such burg

At the moment, or all the time??

BTW, I am waiting for my beer right now. A 12pack & 2 tallies. I'd prefer to go to work hungover & kinda tipsy still. I hate my job..

[pic unrelated][old pic]

I am shitting out this burger right now fam. Smells good

Also, rate pic related. I call it

Beef circle and chicken

because it looks like shit.

it's just meat and cheese, fuck that.

You have to go back. Now.

I'm not a 'murican.

because I'm fit/ and thats the food equivalence of a black cock with AIDS.

Because this is why you are virgin and fat.

I hope that's not supposed to be fully cooked. Some of those pieces of chicken are still raw. Enjoy getting salmonella poisoning.

It's melted american cheese, you fucking moron.

Its a fucking burger not a steak chef ramsay

no money

I'm not a redditor

because i want to live past 30

I'm not really sure where to go to get such a burger.

This, and actually, eating ground beef that isn't sufficiently cooked is dangerous.

You'll just get mild diarrhea, it's not like you have to take a trip to the ER. Grow a pair of balls, faggot.

Hey, if you can afford to take a shit break every other minute, more power to you, but some of us work for a living.

Not you obviously, since you are posting on Holla Forums on a Tuesday during morning hours.

It's called a night shift, dingus.

Then why aren't you sleeping right now?

I have insomnia.

(Checked)
If it wasn't for the dubs, I'd say that you are reaching. However, since you got dubs, I'll just assume that you are telling the truth.

seriously heretic in here