Bought loli sex doll with neetbux

What a time to be alive

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IXBkBhWY_xM
youtu.be/L71yP2SuMu4
youtu.be/BfUhHTzY1co
youtu.be/g2LCvso9sHE
aliexpress.com/store/group/145cm-sex-doll/1535216_509722408.html?spm=2114.12010608.0.0.v1B4Wp
mysexdoll.net/product-category/sex-doll/tpe-doll/
ebay.com/itm/Silicone-Sex-LOVE-Doll-Realistic-Lifelike-Real-148cm-4ft-10inches-NOT-INFLATABLE-/381802196192?hash=item58e52f2ce0:g:-GgAAOSwmLlX9o6r
sinthetics.com/
dollforum.com/forum/
mysiliconelovedoll.com/product-category/silicone-love-doll/
mysiliconelovedoll.com/all-sex-dolls-by-price/
siliconesexdollcity.com/product-category/sex-dolls/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How do you deal with the shame of it? It's easy to pretend for a little while but once I was done I'd probably just feel even more like killing myself.

You're living the dream user. This is second to fucking your sister.

I just given up basically
I don't base my life and decitions on what other people think about it.

I am aware that other might see me as a loser but I chose this lifestyle, I can get a job and become "normal" wenever I want but I chose this degenerate lifestyle because it's comfy and I'm completely in control of what I do and when I do it.
and in the end it does matter, we all die and nobody will remember us

also I'm going to bed now so I wont be in this thread anymore

I need a link to some of this sucking and licking

THIS, holy shit. I could use that very well.

youtube.com/watch?v=IXBkBhWY_xM
My dick melted my pants

I'm glad you can cope with it, but I unfortunately could never do it because I see myself as a loser.

Lucky bastard. I've been neet for years but not of my own choice. I mean, just recently I got offered a job because the Vanuatu guy that was supposed to fly over from his shithole to steal our jobs died of malaria or hepatitis or something so I've taken that fruit picking role, but fucking hell the only signs in the windows of shops are closing down sales. If I could get a comfy job and work 3 days on 3 days off like I had before the place closed down, I would be more than happy but as it stands I'm just slowly running out of money with no room for luxuries.

asmr, especially lewd, is one of the greatest things to happen to the internet.

Which doll did you buy? Been wanting to upgrade from a fuckable torso to the whole body for a while but have heard there are no well done toys at any price

What's a good doll? What are u using. Fucking link me.

how much you looking to spend they range from $600 to $1400

Here are some of the nicer ones.

youtu.be/L71yP2SuMu4
youtu.be/BfUhHTzY1co
youtu.be/g2LCvso9sHE

Sleep tight pizza

Does anyone know where I can buy a cheap one for around say $100-150? Thanks.

Well can't you buy a used one?

user, what model of doll are you using?
Not even asking for timestamp, just want the model.

A whole doll or just the vagina? There's shit like this that you can find by searching "meiki vagina".

It's illegal to sell used sex toys in my country. Not sure about the US though.

until they can walk, talk, and are out of the uncanny valley i don't really care

Just a torso/plain vagina is fine and thanks for the advice.

To be fair, there are dolls that aren't uncanny, and even if they are there will be losers who wouldn't give a shit.

These look like shit, I have a bit over 13000 USD so please show me good ones

I want a robot wife, not just a doll

too bad phaquette. For now just embrace necrophilia and buy a doll

search on the internet "sex dolls" it's not hard

I want a Taylor Swift one

The only other dolls I can think of are the 145cm DS dolls. They can come with smaller chest but they cost over $2000.

aliexpress.com/store/group/145cm-sex-doll/1535216_509722408.html?spm=2114.12010608.0.0.v1B4Wp

I've been researching dolls. Here are my findings:

mysexdoll.net/product-category/sex-doll/tpe-doll/

TPE is not silicone. Offers some advantages (one being cheaper than silicone) and some drawbacks.

I might get this one:

ebay.com/itm/Silicone-Sex-LOVE-Doll-Realistic-Lifelike-Real-148cm-4ft-10inches-NOT-INFLATABLE-/381802196192?hash=item58e52f2ce0:g:-GgAAOSwmLlX9o6r

These are amazing and I think better than Real Dolls but expensive:

sinthetics.com/

Has there ever been anyone who was still happy with the doll a year after the purchase?

Good question. For even a grand, I'd want to get some life out of the thing. Seems like at the very least one would be great for some fierce skull fucking. Might be some answers here:

dollforum.com/forum/

More I found a while back that I'm considering:

mysiliconelovedoll.com/product-category/silicone-love-doll/

mysiliconelovedoll.com/all-sex-dolls-by-price/

Probably my favorites:

siliconesexdollcity.com/product-category/sex-dolls/

Jesus Christ I'm fucking diamonds right now.

Hope you have shitloads of cash once those roll around because they sure as fuck aren't going to be cheap.
One of the many sad truths of our life.

REEEEE

Probably Trottla

From what I heard, those break when people make holes.