Has anybody ever noticed this?

So I was watching the Super Mario Brothers movie. I noticed something that I hadn't noticed until now. Dennis Hopper's Koopa character looks a lot similar to Donald Trump. They even talk similar. If the predictions in the movie are correct, Donald Trump will ruin the environment and the economy. His slogan shouldn't be "Make America Great Again", because if the predictions are right, it should be "Make America Shit Again".

Other urls found in this thread:

aol.com/article/news/2016/11/28/scientists-say-time-travel-is-possible/21615723/
yahoo.com/news/trump-team-flynn-jr-who-spread-conspiracies-no-longer-with-transition-171258313.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think you're reading too far into a shit 80's movie.

Not really. First off it's a 90's movie. Secondly Koopa and Trump aren't that different from each other, they share similar views politically. Trump wants to get rid of Muslims and Mexicans. Koopa wants to get rid of humans. Both are very evil.

Also it wouldn't be too far fetch for someone getting arrested in making an anti-Trump song. Just like Toad got arrested for making an anti-Koopa song.

Yeah, Donald Trump was the "evil businessman" model for decades. Have you seen Darkman? Shit movie, but it had a great Donald Trump.

I haven't seen Darkman, but I will check it out.

cuck gtfo back to 4chan

Not a cuck. But I can tell you are, because you're in denial about how evil Trump is. Just like you're in denial about your girlfriend cheating on you. Idiot.

Fucking stop. Those aren't predictions and I'm sick of seeing idiots pointing to some piece of old media and calling it that. Predictions are educated guesses on what's going to happen in the future. They're claims. Weather forecasts are predictions. ETA on your GPS is a prediction. This isn't a prediction anymore than all that Simpsons shit people love to point to.

It predicted 9/11 and Trump's presidency. It's no coincidence.

No it didn't. Learn what a prediction is

I think Trump is a cool dude :D

False. It did predict it.

Nothing cool about him.

Why not? He knows the latest memes and wants to make immigration fair again. I think he's swell.

Because he's an illuminati puppet.

That movie was top tier shit.

I remember when I was a kid, I thought it was the greatest movie of all time. Now that I'm older, I know the movie is bad. I still like it, but it's not the greatest.

1.Luigi wasn't a mexican
2.Koopa was a lizard
3.the princess wasn't a Stacey from the 80's
4.Don't get me started on the goomba
5.Mario never got cucked by luigi.

It belongs in the trash

1) It didn't bother me that Luigi was played by a Latino.
2) And he still is, if you had seen the movie where he was de-evolving into his original form.
3) That makes no sense. What the hell are you talking about?
4) The goombas could have been smaller, but remember they didn't have CGI at the time.
5) How was Mario cucked? Mario already had a girlfriend.

Apart from both wearing a suit I see no similarities.

These are going to be some of the saltiest eight years ever.

No dancing allowed?

Alex Jones exposed himself as a shill. Why else would he conveniently ignore the one of his fundamental believe, that the NWO is announcing and conditioning people through entertainment media, when it did predict and prepare people for the Trump presidency?

It's a big story when you can read into it that they "predicted" 9/11, but shoving Trump into peoples face doesn't raise any questions, instead he throws his full support behind Trump and celebrates his victory.

Even the so called "antisemites" were in favor of this zionist puppet. They find themself together with the alleged jew Alex Jones.

Really gets you thinking.

Not even close, OP

aol.com/article/news/2016/11/28/scientists-say-time-travel-is-possible/21615723/

How cucked can you get?

Alex Jones is a clown. I'm not surprised that he's constantly shoving Trump into everybody's faces. My goddamn recommended feed is somehow filled with his infowars crap about the 46th time he's sucking Trump's golden cock.

Obama ruined Usa, ask Duterte.

8 years? Doubtful. Salty? Not really, I have fun making fun of Trump and rustling the jimmies of Trump supporters. But I'll assume you had a salty 8 years when Obama was president.

The only reason you don't see the similarities, is because you don't want to. You're too blind to how blatantly similar Dennis Hopper's Koopa and Trump are.

LOL I remember that scene with the goombas dancing.

I never cared for Alex Jones. He's an idiot.

Yup. I've seen that video on youtube already. It's amazing what people can find in movies and connecting it to 9/11 and other predictions.

You're blind to see the similarities between Trump and Dennis Hopper's Koopa.

I'm not a liberal.
You're an idiot. If you can't see how evil Trump or Hillary are, then you're a retard.

I'm guessing you've been cucked by your wife/girlfriend before, so you throw that word around a lot. Loser.

I agree. I voted against Obama in 2008. But it seems everybody wanted to be an idiot or prove they weren't racist by voting for Obama. Even Republicans voted for Obama. We could of had a moderate Republican in office for the first time, but instead we get a corrupt president.

You must be a sad and lonely pedophile.

Also if you can't see how evil Trump is, you're a retard.

do-do-do do-do DO. do.

Do. Do. Do.
Do do do-do
do do Do DO do do do do do do

Do. Do. Do.
Do do do-do
do do Do DO do do do do do do….

For those not believing that Trump is evil, read this. It's important because Trump just fired the guy who helped spread Pizza Gate….

yahoo.com/news/trump-team-flynn-jr-who-spread-conspiracies-no-longer-with-transition-171258313.html

why do libcucks think everyone against their cucked belief have a small penis? project much?
your jew boy freud would like to talk about your childhood. did daddy stick it in the pooper? your pooper?

He's supposed to be a king in a modern day society. Might as well make him look the modern day equivalent.
Donald Trump has a New York accent. If I recall correctly, the movie takes place in NYC.

I'm not a liberal.
Sounds like you're the one projecting. Accusing others of being "cucked". Not everyone went through what you went through.

You sound like a 12 year old kid. Leave retard. Let the grown ups talk.

Bingo.

More cheap sentimentalism. No wonder you guys get laughed at every turn, even by your own people.

Women laugh at you every time they see you pull your pants down revealing your micro-penis. Also the first pic is you, user.

Keep crying cuck

Keep crying cuckservative.

No. OP, are you Louis CK?

Louis CK: ‘All white men look the same! Kill them all!’

1) No.
2) Dennis Hopper's Koopa looks a lot like Trump. The fact that you deny this, tells me you're either blind & refuse to see what everyone else sees or you're retarded.

OP, I was hoping you weren't serious about this absurd thread, but I was wrong. There is no hope for you.

Marxist scum are making retarded predictions again. You never learn.

False. There's no hope for you. Trump supporters act like they're being attacked every time something remotely negative is being said about Trump. It's as if they see themselves as Trump or they see Trump as a father figure. You guys are just like Juggalos, quick to be on the defensive when your clown god is getting attacked. There's no hope for brainwashed idiots like you.

I honestly don't see the problems here OP

Yes, tell me all about Trump's 'evil'. Please.

LOL

Good for you user.

You voted for Trump. You should know how evil he is without me telling you. Unless you're in denial.

Trump's ugliness is obvious. I never had to point that out. But I can see the rage of all the Trump supporters here who doesn't like my anti-Trump posts. Kinda reminds me of how I pissed off my enemy by getting her husband banned on facebook.

Economic Terrorist in Chief

Indeed.

?

This thread

Like anyone would try to fucc that ugly ass bitch AHAHAHAHA

the simpsons predicted donald trump

They really don't look that much alike.

She has big tits and a nice ass, she's not ugly either. I'm sure a lot of men would love to have sex with her. The ones that say they don't, is likely to be gay.

Same hair color, same skin tone, same accent. They look very similar except for one difference, which is hair style.

Master does not approve.

Good thing he's not my master. I defy dictators.

Nigga, kill yoself.

Meh, this is as silly and low as it gets.

“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
-Socrates

False. I voted against Hillary.

Maybe you should stop getting butt-hurt over something you think is silly.

A "prediction" is something that you predict off of actual evidence like the weather. A wild guess (or an imagination) is not a fuccing prediction. Read a fuccing book and come bacc.

This tbh famalam
Shit was stupid

This pic gets me banned from other boards on Holla Forums. As long as the Mod/Admin is pro-Trump, it's not hard to get banned from those boards. Trump supporters always get upset when their faggot gets made fun of. Just like Obama supporters got upset every time I posted an anti-Obama pic.

Is this the new "Trump is LITERALLY Hitler, guys."?

So, what's your point?
It's not like that pic is any sort of argument. You're just posting libel.

Hardly. Just drawing parallels between the two.

The pic isn't libel. It's an unflattering image of him, but not libel.

li·bel
[ˈlībəl]
NOUN
law
a published false statement that is damaging to a person's reputation; a written defamation. Compare with slander.
synonyms: defamation · defamation of character · [more]
(in admiralty and ecclesiastical law) a plaintiff's written declaration.
VERB
law
defame (someone) by publishing a libel:
"she alleged the magazine had libeled her"
synonyms: defame · malign · slander · blaccen someone's name · [more]
(in admiralty and ecclesiastical law) bring a suit against (someone).

Anyways my point is that Trump supporters get easily as upset as Obama supporters when it comes to negative images being posted of them. It's as if they see themselves in these candidates or they act like their family members are being made fun of. People need to stop getting easily offended.

I don't think that is true, but that's irrelevant.
You're clearly insulting the guy.
I would think you would have point if your picture held some argumentive value(picture 3), but it doesn't. Again, you're only insulting him.

Id have agreed with you that Trump supporters are sensitive if they banned you over a picture that is negative towards his policies, things he said, etc. (Picture 3 is a good example)
But not for this.

Normally I'd say is right, but the 783 doesn't have a bad reputation for what it is. That's a good deal. I'd say, if there's a particular caliber that you want to start launching and you don't care much about the gun itself, go for it.

Wait, what are you even saying?
Who or what is 783?
What are you talking about?

I am very confused

False.
Trump supporters are sensitive banning me over that pic and it's been done to me 3 times already. Twice at Holla Forums and once at /christian/, which tells me they hate that pic. It's not like I left the post completely empty either. I had paragraphs that either debated against his policies at Holla Forums or a paragraph at /christian/ stating that Christians who support Trump, should not treat Trump like some kind of God because it's blasphemous.

The brainwashed will always get upset when their idols are being mocced. This is true for both Trump and Obama supporters. I've trolled Obama supporters for 8 years. I've trolled Trump supporters for at least 9 months. They react the same way.

I have no clue of what you've just said.

You haven't trolled anyone, you're just a screaming retard that everyone is collectively telling to fucc off.
You've posted this pic more times than you can count.

There's a place for you, it's called reddit.
Go there, you will be happy and we will be happy.

False. It's very obvious that you're pissed off just like everyone else who's ever had a problem with this pic. So yes I have trolled retards like you because you get upset each and every single time you see this pic.

What's the message supposed to be? "hu hu muh dik"
Well guess what, even the DNC leaks were found to have a section that went into detail about how Trump is "well endowed" citing a time when one of his wives was saying that they had to get pants re-tailored to accommodate him. Atleast your Obama pic with a watermark is making some sort of political statement. Your Trump picture is juvenile.

I like how liberals make their political judgements based on looks.

That picture is hot, got more?

go bacc to leftypol fggt

The ex-wife was probably threatened with her kids with Trump not receiving the Trump family fortune or had a prenuptial agreement to say something nice about him. I don't know any ex-wife that would willingly say their ex was "well endowed". It seems forced. But if you want something political, here you go.

Which is exactly how Trump acts, don't be a hypocrite.

I'm not a liberal. I made fun of Obama for 8 years.

No.

LOL

LOL

I'm banned from LeftyPol for making fun of Obama you retard.

oh my, could you also post more of yourself, you're quite hot too

How do you feel about being a banner Skankhunt?

(see pics)

Feels awesome.

can you even know a single trump policy with which you disagree and explain why?

Why would that matter? I'm trolling Trump supporters for the fun of it. Just like I trolled Obama supporters years ago. My personal political views aren't relevant here.

It's 42 jaccass

wow you are le epic troll, i have been trolled l o l

allow me to translate your reply:

>i cant name a single trunmp policy I actually disagree with and I consider being entirely uneducated and retarded trolling

pic related

i base my opinions on jewish movies

I was born in 82 retard.

lol

Keep crying rivers Trumptard. My political views is for me to know and everyone else to keep guessing.

Awesome.

That's breddy ghey tbh famalam

Trumptards defending Trump's penis size is gayer.

You are fuccing autistic. What you don't realize is that nobody is the slightest bit rused by your posts. Most people have a higher threshold for emotional hijaccing than you do, and see you immediately for what you are: a blabbering retard. Take a step bacc and seriously re-evaluate your life. Once you're thirty you'll cringe at what a dunce you are now.
I don't even like him. What makes me cringe is the overwhelming level of autism here.

I feel immense pity for you.

I'm generally not politically motivated, but I hate anti-trump faggots simply because you post this kind of stupid shit on a constant basis.
You could at least talk shit about his policies, but no, you'd rather clog up threads with this shitty image of a naked small-dicced man with Trump's face edited onto it instead of actually trying to convince anybody he's wrong about anything.
Your entire movement is built on strawmanning and it's probably the most disgusting thing to happen in politics since bolshevism.

Learn to use the letter K and stop sounding like a blabbering retard.

I'm secure with my sexuality unlike you.

You sound like you're trying to mask your anger. LOL Sadly for you that "SAGE" gives away your angry emotion.

There's anger management therapy for the kind of anger you're feeling.

You are a retard. It isn't photoshopped, it is hand drawn. But I can tell you're triggered. You rather be in denial than to accept the fact that somebody hand drew this picture of Trump accurately depicting his body. LOL

I don't care to prove him wrong or right about his policies. I'm all about trolling people the same way I trolled Obama supporters for 8 long years.

I have no movement. I'm simply trolling. So how is that strawmanning? Oh wait, you're just making shit up as you go along. That's the problem with you Trumptards, always jumping to conclusions instead of seeing things for what they actually are.

lol newfag

Holla Forums, forever btfo out of itself.

Homophobics are usually hiding in the closet.

I posted an anti-Obama meme and got banned there. Nice try retard.

I agree, Mexicans and Muslims are both evil

Sami Zayn is Muslim. He's not evil. Alberto Del Rio is Mexican. He's not evil. I think you're just an idiot.

Awwww…what's the matter? Got cucced because your wife fucced a Mexican guy? Awwwwww…poor baby. LOL Maybe if you had a bigger penis, you wouldn't get cucced.

I think you may be autistic.

What's the matter Carl? Did I hit a nerve? Awwwww.

Aw, that's almost cute - you actually think you managed hit a nerve with your constant autistic shitposting.

Yes I did hit a nerve. You just confirmed it Carl.

I wouldn't be surprised if you actually believe you did just that. However, you only managed to annoy me into calling your autistic arse out.

Nah, you're actually butt-hurt and it shows. But go ahead and continue trying to convince a complete stranger that your nerves didn't get hit.

Not really. I'm against both Hillary and Trump. Hard concept to grasp for you Trumptards, but it's actually possible.

That's pretty much on point.
I've read through all his posts, it seems to be he's only posting trump memes and anti obama stuff

Cry harder faggot.

It wouldn't be such a stretch that this is just a pro-trump psy-op to get us desensitized to all those anti-trump memes.
He's posting it all the time, in a while, it won't mean anything anymore

Good guess. LOL

underrated post

Retard trolling is still RETARD TROLLING

KYS.

I don't see it tbh

If everyone followed your advice, most of Holla Forums would be dead by now.

Take your own advice then, retard. LOL

Wow not only you're a faggot, retard but a tripfag?

Topkek.

Take your own advice then, retard. LOL

No, he's a wannabe tripfag, which is even worse - possibly.

Awwww…getting this triggered over my anti-Trump pics. How cute.

this. turmp isn't bald/balding. maybe he was at one point, but he got it fixed like every other rich guy who cares about his appearance (he has to if he wants the hottest model as his wife!)

in truth, the Teflon Don has long hair. he just has it styled in his classic way because that's part of what makes him famous.

now that he's reached the top job in the planet, maybe he'll let his hair down for everyone to see!

Which is the reason why it's just so fuccing sad. Trying this hard to be known and thinking he's trolling everyone with these anti-trump pics. Like geez bro. It's coming close to a month and all you can do and shitpost?

Wewlad.

Donald J. Trump, the Teflon Don, is our President now.

Keep crying Trump succer.

Duh. Anyone who isn't living under a rocc knows that.

Trump is president and there is nothing you can do about it.

Trump is president.
That means you lost.
Go bacc to msm or something.

Keep crying. I trolled Obama supporters for 8 years. I ain't going anywhere. ;)

Your fake confidence doesn't hide your tears.

translation: I spent the last eight years forcing stale memes and imagining myself to be a troll of som note

You are fuᴄking retarded.

Still getting butt-hurt Trumptards? Good good, let the butt-hurt flow through you.

Why would we be butthurt? We fuᴄking won, bitch!

Stale Copypasta is still stale copypasta.

Like shit mane this just isn't even funny anymore.

I can still sense anger in you over these memes I post. It triggers you.

LOL Continue denying it. But you know you're getting triggered.

Blow me.

I'll blow your head clean off, m8

hot post more

You did a google search of a gun? Don't actually own a real gun? LOL Go kys mate.

do not reply to the feds
remember to always scrape the serial number on all your guns

So you're a liar. Thought so.

I'm not even him lmao

We're not the ones posting the same image over and over saying:
You work very hard for your shekels I understand, but hillery isn't paying anymore. Go home and do something a bit more constructive like make toothpicc buildings.

Hillary doesn't pay period.

I troll for fun. I rustle the jimmies of the brainwashed. Obama supporters are brainwashed. I trolled them for 8 years. Juggalos are brainwashed. I trolled them for 16 years. Trump supporters are brainwashed and I've trolled them for 9 months.

I voted for trump btw.

Nice try.

Nice photoshoop, faggot.

You're not fooling anyone.

Shitty photoshop skills tbh smh fam.

The guy posting trump memes seems to be pretty self-aware, his actual political opinion is pro-trump, he just likes feeling that he made people butthurt.

This place really has gone down the shitter>>6480022

There was no photoshop involved. You can pretend to be me all you want, but I'm clearly the original and you're just a fraud.

i think it was a joke buddy, don't take it so seriously