Other urls found in this thread:

russianlessons.net/
masterrussian.com/
duolingo.com/
memrise.com/
italki.com/home?hl=en-us
hinative.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do you need the whole breeding process?
Why don't you travel the world and buy the prettiest women you can find?
I mean, in order to have this whole breeding organised, it would take many decades and tons of money.
With my technique, you'll only need tons of money.

Not OP but just because they are pretty doesn't mean they don't have shit genetics

Have you considered learning Russian? Russian chicks love meal tickets foreigners who can speak their language.

okay
Why not separate them to evolve an alternative master race? I'm sure some will find them attractive, as long as there traits are not defective.
kek
Why would you do that? 100 sets of good genes down the drain.
Also, that is homo, since you did not mention there gender.

pedo detected

Features that look cute on kids often make ugly adults.

that wont stop me from fucking your sister

Candice (OP pic) is the most attractive African woman there is.

She is from South Africa but lives in USA, making her an African-American

My sister is 23.

not OP, but your post is unfair.
Do you not find your family or even some unrelated men and women aesthetically pleasing without wanting to bone them or become a homo?
I am sure most children know that some of there peers of the same gender (not LGBT definition) have traits that are more desired.

I have never heard of this.

Dude, that is whore-y.

do you have pics of her when she was a loli?

Your argument isn't fair. OP said "attractive", that doesn't mean aesthetically pleasing, it means you literally find them to be hot.

Nothing that doesn't lead back to her fagbook.

ooh

I a n ot sure what that means.
]

I don't think I'm going to be able to learn Russian.

THAT is why you'll never have a qt russian girlfriend user, you defeatist cunt.
здравствуйте is the formal version of hello, rarely used in common conversation.
russian really is not a difficult language once you learn the alphabet. the grammar isn't even all that different, and often you can just use standard english grammar with russian words and they'll still know what you mean.

just to save you some pain for later, russian girls will absolutely not be into a 'this is too hard i can't do this attitude'.
western women may have become complex whores, but slavs in general still hold traditional values. ie, men are supposed to be men and that's what's attractive. it's why all these ugly gopniks have pretty women, because they are actual men and act like actual men instead of the chiseled, feminized horseshit on models and chads in the west.

That's exactly what it means. Attractiveness is the best sign of fitness. Beauty is not in the eye of the beholder. Beauty is programmed into our DNA to judge health. Humans are attracted to symmetrical features and skin that is clear and youthful. Men like women with a hip to waist ratio of .7, because that is the best body to have for child birth. Women like tall and strong men to protect them and breed tall and strong children.

Her bone structure is to masculine for my tastes.

I didn't mean it in a defeatist way, I meant it in a "my mouth cannot forms these sounds" way. I'm sure with practice I would be able to at least half ass my way through some sentences, but my english speaking mouth can't really pronounce all these consonants together.

gr8

Jesus Christ nigger, russian isn't that hard if you actually care enough to learn. Yes the sounds are weird and foreign but you can easily learn to emulate them if you have someone help you. I'll spoonfeed you.

russianlessons.net/
masterrussian.com/
duolingo.com/
memrise.com/
italki.com/home?hl=en-us
hinative.com/

pirate some audio course, movies, and old soviet music to help with your pronunciation as the duolingo audio is ass.

Thanks, user. I'll use thoose things.

true, eastern european languages aren't like romantic languages where they're similar enough to english that pronunciation isn't an issue.
believe it or not, even just listening to native speakers speak the language or english with a genuine accent can help with this.
look up LifeofBoris on youtube. a large amount of his content is just russia memes, but some information is accurate and his accent is real.

I thought he was Estonian. He at least lives in Estonia right?

You're going to create a race of squishy little rose petals who can't do anything.

he lives in Estonia yes, but he's said he's not from there and the way he pronounces some things sounds like he's from either Russia or Belarus.

this.
part of what makes slavs so great is how they're genetically rugged and can take a lot of shit without difficulty. of course part of this is just conditioning, but genes that have been exposed to the same conditioning for generations is definitely a bonus.

If you wanted to travel the world and leave foreign chicks with your spawn you should have joined the military.

military don't travel the world.
they're sent to 3rd world shitholes, the only sex you'll have is with your mates in the showers.

you may find a local whore house and fuck a monkey like creature with a vagina if you're lucky

Maybe if you get stuck in a shit job. I spoke German and Russian so it was a different story for me.

This honestly, if you want foreign pussy learn Esperanto or Russian and do well on the DLAB. They sent me to learn Russian since they needed it and I picked up Japanese in Okinawa.

HELP

Oldest trick in the book.

Slav girls are usually drunken whores that age like milk but if you can find one who's less of a slut and wants lots of children they make cozy wives.

I'm stupid, could you spell it out for me ?

Many times girls in less than favorable living conditions will want to visit you but say that can't afford a ticket. Man buys ticket and they never meet up with man but instead live in country illegally. Of course if they're paying for their own ticket you should be golden.

For god sake's move out faggot.

no the other guy.
but from my experience, Russian women are horribly shallow and age like milk

Slavs are not Aryan. They're a different kind of white.

I'm not sure what breading them accomplishes unless you're going to eat them.

false jewish propaganda. Varg just put out a video on Slavs being the exact same race as Western Europeans.

all joking aside I just went on Interpals to check that shit out and they are indeed fucking godesses

would post pic to prove it but they have some anti copy shit I can't be bothered to work out

also

Aryan means god conscious and noble btw.

Take a German, a Frenchman, a Spaniard, an Italian, a Englishman, and a Russian, line them up and tell me all Europeans are the exact same race.

I say this as someone who believes you don't have to be Aryan to be okay.

Try saying words by emphasizing all the consonants and then just slurring the vowels. It'll sound better than you think.

>finally go up to the counter to pay for my food 5 fucking bottles of kvass among other things
now it's worth noting here that i'm fairly normal most of the time. i have absolutely no problem talking to girls, or really anyone for that matter. hell if i wanted to i could emulate a chad almost perfectly.

While we're on the topic I have a special hatred for ж and щ. I tried pronouncing ж like the kh in khan but slurred but it still doesn't sound right and ш is infuriatingly similar to щ.

FAGGOT STOP MISUSING THE WORD ARYAN! You stupid cunt holy shit.

Watch that video

Slavs are the same race as western europeans. If you cant tell the difference between a mixed european and pure blood then thats your problem.

Cant believe I have to explain thsi shit to you. If a slav is blond with blue eyes like that its clearly a pure blood European. From the same race as any pure blooded German or Swede (all europeans once lived in around France during an ice age as Varg said here
)

If a slav is mixed its no different to a SPanish person who is mixed compared to say the Spanish royal family who are blond. Youre such a dumb cunt you have the IQ of an australian aboriginal.

with ш щ and ж you can't actually think about it too much. it's best to just go with what sounds right.
that one is not pronounced like kh at all and you're wrong and stupid. it's like sh but pushed up against you teeth so the sound is more blunt.

This is what happens when you fap then go out in public. Should nofap for at least 4-5 days before trying to interact with a qt. You have to be in predator mode where you dont even give a fuck what people think of you, you just go for the goal and the goal is beautiful virgins.

Fuck off Turkroach

that's the thing though, i fap either every day or every 2-3 days, and have no trouble talking to anyone in my hometown or the nearest big town.
it could have partially been the fact that i was thinking i would be talking to a burly balding man.

I see you're so mad your formatting and grammar turned to shit.

Sounds like someone might have a slight case of the butthurt

Not on your life, Muhammed.

She got dem medusa eyes nigga.

Maybe if you put some effort into your trolling. You've had a weak start so you better step up your game.

Why didn't you just grab her by the pussy?

Not at all - I'm having a gay old time, old chap.

could you slack jawed faggots get a room

Why, you wanna come to?

Keep going

I'm just dandy.

STOOOOOP
you're not even derailing with a good meme. it's a combination of possibly the worst dead meme ever and one of the low-class modern ones.
die.

Aha, now I reveal I was simply pretending to be a retard.

Another thread successfully ruined

Your tears are delicious.

so you're going to try to breed children that are 9 years old?

Wouldyouliketohaveaseat?.jpeg

b8

Which brings up the question, if beautiful people get more sex, why don't we evolve toward ever-increasing beauty? Because genes that create beautiful women create ugly men, and vice versa.

I met a French guy who was very slender and delicate, and a perma-virgin. I said, "the women in your family must be very beautiful!" He pulled a photo of his sister out of his wallet, and even married with a couple of kids she was slender and HOT.

If you keep only such men as him in your breeding stock, your (female) beauty farm will do very well. You'll have to kill most of the boy babies, though.

I can almost touch her… ILL FOLLOW MY DREAMS!

And that's how americans were born.

random user here, i took a semester of russian in college.

yeah it looks hard as fuck, and quite frankly if you aren't a native speaker you'll never nail it, luckily there's privyet, which is more common anyway.

ps learn the alphabet before anything else, it's the key to the whole language.

found the triggered darkie coon who still tries to do enough mental gymnastics to consider his ugly race attractive.

You're an edgy faggot kys promptly

She ain't even white but you find her attractive, don't you?

fucking hypocrite

Indian girls are hit or miss and boy is this one a hit!

This is blatantly false. Your accent will never entirely go away but many people speak with nearly no accent at all. Part of the trick is having frequent conversations with natives and doing your best to emulate them.

implying anyone on Holla Forums gets laid

This plan would only work if you were immortal.

Kids generally can't get pregnant until around 13. Even so, you won't know how attractive they'll truly be until at *least* 16, certainly not how much their body will develop.

Assuming you're 21 now, by the time you'd managed this only twice you'd be 53. To do it enough times to actually shape them would take at least a couple hundred years.

tl;dr: OP is a retard with autism and it's a good thing his master plan precludes him from reproduction even in his fantasies due to overwhelming stupidity.

really? that's it? maybe you are being too hard on yourself. she was more uncomfortable with the fact that you were uncomfortable, rather than than the fact that you said something so innocent and simple.

the only other pictures I've seen of her make her look like a normal somewhat slutty girl, plus don't they work in a prison or something? Those type of girls are all fucked in the head

Beautiful people don't have to settle, they can use condoms, until their ovary and balls are roten.

Also while slender women are beautiful, slender guy's are simply average. (That is if you don't live i a land of the fat.)

If tgis true, then the plan work even better you eliminate all the good genes male and keep the best female one.

It will reduce the female option and they will have to go for the orchester of this authistic plan.

You're retarded m8. I bet you think all humans came from Africa as well.

I have always suspected that girl in the gif to be a clinical psychopath.

the photo is shopped as hell. no way to tell how the girl really looks.

who cares, you're probably a spic

I'm actually a hwhite anglo, but what does that have to do with anything?

Slavs != western Europeans

fuck , she is hot…

stormfag pedo at that, le pedo master race ebin eugenics program.

well the way she said the "i don't know" and the look made it seem to be more like "why would i know".
she had the accent, so i would assume she either grew up with her parents speaking it or moved after she had already lived there for years. why she know of a way to learn more russian words when she would have learned it either at school or home.
besides, the owners are ukrainian, not russian.

Everyone is at this point.

There are not nearly enough attractive young white women exhibited in pictures in this thread.

There are not nearly enough attractive young white women exhibited in pictures in this thread.>You're retarded m8. I bet you think all humans came from Africa as well.

Why did you accompany that statement with a pic of two Jews?