Master race

Michael Rodriguez
Michael Rodriguez

Go to russia
Select all the attractive children in the country.
Send them to a private camp.
Breed them together during puberty.
Eliminate the ugly results bread the one that look goods and make sure they are not related.
Do the same process for the next 10 years.
Create an aesthetically superior race
Also brainwash them to idolise you.
In 30 years select the most beautiful 100 for your pleasure squad.
You now got a harem of the most beautiful, fully developed women of Russia.

All urls found in this thread:

russianlessons.net/
masterrussian.com/
duolingo.com/
memrise.com/
italki.com/home?hl=en-us
hinative.com/

Austin Nelson
Austin Nelson

Why do you need the whole breeding process?
Why don't you travel the world and buy the prettiest women you can find?
I mean, in order to have this whole breeding organised, it would take many decades and tons of money.
With my technique, you'll only need tons of money.

Aiden Turner
Aiden Turner

Not OP but just because they are pretty doesn't mean they don't have shit genetics

Ayden Allen
Ayden Allen

tfw no qt slav gf

Adrian Parker
Adrian Parker

Have you considered learning Russian? Russian chicks love meal tickets foreigners who can speak their language.

Lincoln Torres
Lincoln Torres

Go to russia
Select all the attractive children in the country.
Send them to a private camp.
Breed them together during puberty.
okay
Eliminate the ugly results bread the one that look goods and make sure they are not related.
Why not separate them to evolve an alternative master race? I'm sure some will find them attractive, as long as there traits are not defective.
Do the same process for the next 10 years.
Create an aesthetically superior race
Also brainwash them to idolise you.
kek
In 30 years select the most beautiful 100 for your pleasure squad.
You now got a harem of the most beautiful, fully developed women of Russia.
Why would you do that? 100 sets of good genes down the drain.
Also, that is homo, since you did not mention there gender.

Christian Johnson
Christian Johnson

Select all the attractive children in the country
attractive children

pedo detected

Gavin Parker
Gavin Parker

Features that look cute on kids often make ugly adults.

Logan Allen
Logan Allen

that wont stop me from fucking your sister

Jordan Hughes
Jordan Hughes

Candice (OP pic) is the most attractive African woman there is.

She is from South Africa but lives in USA, making her an African-American

Juan Rivera
Juan Rivera

My sister is 23.

Eli Edwards
Eli Edwards

not OP, but your post is unfair.
Do you not find your family or even some unrelated men and women aesthetically pleasing without wanting to bone them or become a homo?
I am sure most children know that some of there peers of the same gender (not LGBT definition) have traits that are more desired.

I have never heard of this.

Dude, that is whore-y.

Zachary Bennett
Zachary Bennett

do you have pics of her when she was a loli?

Aaron Reed
Aaron Reed

Do you not find your family or even some unrelated men and women aesthetically pleasing without wanting to bone them or become a homo?

Your argument isn't fair. OP said "attractive", that doesn't mean aesthetically pleasing, it means you literally find them to be hot.

Noah Torres
Noah Torres

Nothing that doesn't lead back to her fagbook.

Justin Green
Justin Green

ooh
I a n ot sure what that means.
]

Joshua Cook
Joshua Cook

look up online russian lessons
first thing to learn is the word for hello
"zdravstvuyte"
fuck
I don't think I'm going to be able to learn Russian.

Brandon Sanders
Brandon Sanders

THAT is why you'll never have a qt russian girlfriend user, you defeatist cunt.
здравствуйте is the formal version of hello, rarely used in common conversation.
russian really is not a difficult language once you learn the alphabet. the grammar isn't even all that different, and often you can just use standard english grammar with russian words and they'll still know what you mean.

just to save you some pain for later, russian girls will absolutely not be into a 'this is too hard i can't do this attitude'.
western women may have become complex whores, but slavs in general still hold traditional values. ie, men are supposed to be men and that's what's attractive. it's why all these ugly gopniks have pretty women, because they are actual men and act like actual men instead of the chiseled, feminized horseshit on models and chads in the west.

Xavier Taylor
Xavier Taylor

pretty doesn't mean they don't have shit genetics

That's exactly what it means. Attractiveness is the best sign of fitness. Beauty is not in the eye of the beholder. Beauty is programmed into our DNA to judge health. Humans are attracted to symmetrical features and skin that is clear and youthful. Men like women with a hip to waist ratio of .7, because that is the best body to have for child birth. Women like tall and strong men to protect them and breed tall and strong children.

Andrew Sullivan
Andrew Sullivan

Her bone structure is to masculine for my tastes.

Henry Brooks
Henry Brooks

I didn't mean it in a defeatist way, I meant it in a "my mouth cannot forms these sounds" way. I'm sure with practice I would be able to at least half ass my way through some sentences, but my english speaking mouth can't really pronounce all these consonants together.

Jaxon Evans
Jaxon Evans

gr8

Liam Myers
Liam Myers

Jesus Christ nigger, russian isn't that hard if you actually care enough to learn. Yes the sounds are weird and foreign but you can easily learn to emulate them if you have someone help you. I'll spoonfeed you.

russianlessons.net/
masterrussian.com/
duolingo.com/
memrise.com/
italki.com/home?hl=en-us
hinative.com/

pirate some audio course, movies, and old soviet music to help with your pronunciation as the duolingo audio is ass.

Jaxon Hughes
Jaxon Hughes

Thanks, user. I'll use thoose things.

Henry Jones
Henry Jones

true, eastern european languages aren't like romantic languages where they're similar enough to english that pronunciation isn't an issue.
believe it or not, even just listening to native speakers speak the language or english with a genuine accent can help with this.
look up LifeofBoris on youtube. a large amount of his content is just russia memes, but some information is accurate and his accent is real.

Cooper Barnes
Cooper Barnes

I thought he was Estonian. He at least lives in Estonia right?

Eli James
Eli James

eugenics based entirely on aesthetics

You're going to create a race of squishy little rose petals who can't do anything.

Julian Watson
Julian Watson

he lives in Estonia yes, but he's said he's not from there and the way he pronounces some things sounds like he's from either Russia or Belarus.

Aaron Ortiz
Aaron Ortiz

this.
part of what makes slavs so great is how they're genetically rugged and can take a lot of shit without difficulty. of course part of this is just conditioning, but genes that have been exposed to the same conditioning for generations is definitely a bonus.

Aaron Wright
Aaron Wright

become rich.
travel around the world
go balls deep in the most beautiful chicks available.
spread my seeds.
buy an island and live alone there.
give no fucks about the rest of universe till the day i drop dead.

Wyatt Martin
Wyatt Martin

If you wanted to travel the world and leave foreign chicks with your spawn you should have joined the military.

Elijah Wilson
Elijah Wilson

military don't travel the world.
they're sent to 3rd world shitholes, the only sex you'll have is with your mates in the showers.

you may find a local whore house and fuck a monkey like creature with a vagina if you're lucky

Lucas Hernandez
Lucas Hernandez

military don't travel the world.
Maybe if you get stuck in a shit job. I spoke German and Russian so it was a different story for me.

Luke Jackson
Luke Jackson

This honestly, if you want foreign pussy learn Esperanto or Russian and do well on the DLAB. They sent me to learn Russian since they needed it and I picked up Japanese in Okinawa.

Aiden Richardson
Aiden Richardson

start learning russian thinking I'll play the long game with qt3.14 barista from Volgograd
it's fucking impossible, but I power through it and learn the basics
my tutor tells me to try interpals to practice with real live russians
they're literally all the hottest girls I've ever seen
tell them how awesome I am and make friends with a few
they want to come visit me in my apartment in London, but really I live with my mom in Birmingham

HELP

Joshua Sanders
Joshua Sanders

They just need a ticket to come visit you
Oldest trick in the book.

Kayden Allen
Kayden Allen

russian schoolgirl

Aaron Barnes
Aaron Barnes

Slav girls are usually drunken whores that age like milk but if you can find one who's less of a slut and wants lots of children they make cozy wives.

Liam Bailey
Liam Bailey

I'm stupid, could you spell it out for me ?

Hunter Edwards
Hunter Edwards

Many times girls in less than favorable living conditions will want to visit you but say that can't afford a ticket. Man buys ticket and they never meet up with man but instead live in country illegally. Of course if they're paying for their own ticket you should be golden.

For god sake's move out faggot.

Ayden Carter
Ayden Carter

no the other guy.
but from my experience, Russian women are horribly shallow and age like milk

Luke Garcia
Luke Garcia

Slavs are not Aryan. They're a different kind of white.

Angel Ramirez
Angel Ramirez

I'm not sure what breading them accomplishes unless you're going to eat them.

Christian Watson
Christian Watson

false jewish propaganda. Varg just put out a video on Slavs being the exact same race as Western Europeans.

Brandon Murphy
Brandon Murphy

all joking aside I just went on Interpals to check that shit out and they are indeed fucking godesses

would post pic to prove it but they have some anti copy shit I can't be bothered to work out

Nicholas Thompson
Nicholas Thompson

also

Parker Long
Parker Long

Aryan means god conscious and noble btw.

Levi Bennett
Levi Bennett

Not all whites are the same
Jewish propaganda
Take a German, a Frenchman, a Spaniard, an Italian, a Englishman, and a Russian, line them up and tell me all Europeans are the exact same race.

I say this as someone who believes you don't have to be Aryan to be okay.

Gavin Gonzalez
Gavin Gonzalez

Try saying words by emphasizing all the consonants and then just slurring the vowels. It'll sound better than you think.

Benjamin Jackson
Benjamin Jackson

been half-assedly learning russian for a few months
know cyrillic like the back of my hand, can read and pronounce anything
don't know shit in the way of vocabulary except superbasics and swearing
grandma has to go to nashville once a month for an infusion to treat her autoimmune problems
go with her and grandpa because there's a tiny ukrainian market right across the street from the hospital
talked to the owner the first time i went in some time this spring
this time it's a super cute girl, presumably his daughter or something
she's got the piercing blue eyes that the really top tier slav girls have
browse for a few minutes, trying to think of something to say when i get to the counter
not even trying to hit on her, just to ask about learning more vocabulary
finally go up to the counter to pay for my food 5 fucking bottles of kvass among other things
now it's worth noting here that i'm fairly normal most of the time. i have absolutely no problem talking to girls, or really anyone for that matter. hell if i wanted to i could emulate a chad almost perfectly.
start to ask what i had thought of
she hits me with the light blue, piercing, natalia poklonskaya eyes
pasta comes flying out of my pockets
end up looking over at the shelf of pastries for most of the very brief and awkward conversation
manage to get my question out in the most autistic variation possible
something along the lines of "so, i've been trying to learn russian and i can read cyrillic really well, but i don't know many words. do you know how i might learn more?"
she gives me this awkward 'i don't know how to respond to this' look
says "i-i don't know" in the most awkward tone possible
even more autism and shame flowing now, spaghetti ejecting from pockets at gale force
"o-o-oh okay. well um t-thanks, i guess…" stutter around for a good ten seconds before saying i want one of the pastries too to break the cloud of awkward
pay for my tasty slavic food and get out as fast as possible
this is a completely new experience for me, now i finally understand all those autistic greentexts from 4chan and old 8/b/
mfw lost my spaghetti in front of the qt ukrainian cashier

John Ortiz
John Ortiz

every race is the master race

Jonathan Russell
Jonathan Russell

While we're on the topic I have a special hatred for ж and щ. I tried pronouncing ж like the kh in khan but slurred but it still doesn't sound right and ш is infuriatingly similar to щ.

Dylan Garcia
Dylan Garcia

FAGGOT STOP MISUSING THE WORD ARYAN! You stupid cunt holy shit.

Watch that video

Slavs are the same race as western europeans. If you cant tell the difference between a mixed european and pure blood then thats your problem.

Cant believe I have to explain thsi shit to you. If a slav is blond with blue eyes like that its clearly a pure blood European. From the same race as any pure blooded German or Swede (all europeans once lived in around France during an ice age as Varg said here )

If a slav is mixed its no different to a SPanish person who is mixed compared to say the Spanish royal family who are blond. Youre such a dumb cunt you have the IQ of an australian aboriginal.

Jacob Gomez
Jacob Gomez

with ш щ and ж you can't actually think about it too much. it's best to just go with what sounds right.
that one is not pronounced like kh at all and you're wrong and stupid. it's like sh but pushed up against you teeth so the sound is more blunt.

Juan Cox
Juan Cox

This is what happens when you fap then go out in public. Should nofap for at least 4-5 days before trying to interact with a qt. You have to be in predator mode where you dont even give a fuck what people think of you, you just go for the goal and the goal is beautiful virgins.

Robert Young
Robert Young

Ayo we wiz fukin yuropeeans and shieet
All us yuroz be dah same
Fuck off Turkroach

Jason Miller
Jason Miller

that's the thing though, i fap either every day or every 2-3 days, and have no trouble talking to anyone in my hometown or the nearest big town.
it could have partially been the fact that i was thinking i would be talking to a burly balding man.

Andrew Long
Andrew Long

I see you're so mad your formatting and grammar turned to shit.

Jose Bell
Jose Bell

Sounds like someone might have a slight case of the butthurt

Jaxson Miller
Jaxson Miller

Not on your life, Muhammed.

Dylan Myers
Dylan Myers

She got dem medusa eyes nigga.

Zachary Price
Zachary Price

tfw someone online calls you a turk to try and get a rise out of you

Maybe if you put some effort into your trolling. You've had a weak start so you better step up your game.

Angel Moore
Angel Moore

Why didn't you just grab her by the pussy?

Nathaniel Sanders
Nathaniel Sanders

Not at all - I'm having a gay old time, old chap.

Jack Wood
Jack Wood

could you slack jawed faggots get a room

Luis Young
Luis Young

Why, you wanna come to?

Keep going

Robert White
Robert White

I'm just dandy.

Luis Watson
Luis Watson

STOOOOOP
you're not even derailing with a good meme. it's a combination of possibly the worst dead meme ever and one of the low-class modern ones.
die.

Ian Parker
Ian Parker

Aha, now I reveal I was simply pretending to be a retard.

Kayden Ross
Kayden Ross

Another thread successfully ruined

Hudson Torres
Hudson Torres

Your tears are delicious.

Adam Sanders
Adam Sanders

Do the same process for the next 10 years
so you're going to try to breed children that are 9 years old?

Wouldyouliketohaveaseat?.jpeg

Kayden Stewart
Kayden Stewart

b8

Jonathan Edwards
Jonathan Edwards

Which brings up the question, if beautiful people get more sex, why don't we evolve toward ever-increasing beauty? Because genes that create beautiful women create ugly men, and vice versa.

I met a French guy who was very slender and delicate, and a perma-virgin. I said, "the women in your family must be very beautiful!" He pulled a photo of his sister out of his wallet, and even married with a couple of kids she was slender and HOT.

If you keep only such men as him in your breeding stock, your (female) beauty farm will do very well. You'll have to kill most of the boy babies, though.

Josiah Young
Josiah Young

I can almost touch her… ILL FOLLOW MY DREAMS!

Noah Baker
Noah Baker

take genetically fucked people
breed them
inbreed their children
inbreed those children's children
thinking this is going to end well

James Jenkins
James Jenkins

And that's how americans were born.

Chase Peterson
Chase Peterson

random user here, i took a semester of russian in college.

yeah it looks hard as fuck, and quite frankly if you aren't a native speaker you'll never nail it, luckily there's privyet, which is more common anyway.

ps learn the alphabet before anything else, it's the key to the whole language.

Gavin Sanchez
Gavin Sanchez

found the triggered darkie coon who still tries to do enough mental gymnastics to consider his ugly race attractive.

Mason Ortiz
Mason Ortiz

You're an edgy faggot kys promptly

She ain't even white but you find her attractive, don't you?

fucking hypocrite

Alexander Mitchell
Alexander Mitchell

Indian girls are hit or miss and boy is this one a hit!

Dylan Nelson
Dylan Nelson

if you aren't a native speaker you'll never nail it
This is blatantly false. Your accent will never entirely go away but many people speak with nearly no accent at all. Part of the trick is having frequent conversations with natives and doing your best to emulate them.

Jacob Stewart
Jacob Stewart

implying anyone on Holla Forums gets laid

Andrew Morgan
Andrew Morgan

This plan would only work if you were immortal.

Kids generally can't get pregnant until around 13. Even so, you won't know how attractive they'll truly be until at *least* 16, certainly not how much their body will develop.

Assuming you're 21 now, by the time you'd managed this only twice you'd be 53. To do it enough times to actually shape them would take at least a couple hundred years.

tl;dr: OP is a retard with autism and it's a good thing his master plan precludes him from reproduction even in his fantasies due to overwhelming stupidity.

Brayden Powell
Brayden Powell

something along the lines of "so, i've been trying to learn russian and i can read cyrillic really well, but i don't know many words. do you know how i might learn more?"

really? that's it? maybe you are being too hard on yourself. she was more uncomfortable with the fact that you were uncomfortable, rather than than the fact that you said something so innocent and simple.

James Flores
James Flores

the only other pictures I've seen of her make her look like a normal somewhat slutty girl, plus don't they work in a prison or something? Those type of girls are all fucked in the head

Robert Robinson
Robert Robinson

Beautiful people don't have to settle, they can use condoms, until their ovary and balls are roten.

Also while slender women are beautiful, slender guy's are simply average. (That is if you don't live i a land of the fat.)

Juan Gutierrez
Juan Gutierrez

tfw Russian living in Europe
tfw European girls are hot as fuck
tfw I want to fuck an arab bitch

Evan Hernandez
Evan Hernandez

If tgis true, then the plan work even better you eliminate all the good genes male and keep the best female one.

It will reduce the female option and they will have to go for the orchester of this authistic plan.

Joshua Foster
Joshua Foster

Slavs are the same race as western europeans

You're retarded m8. I bet you think all humans came from Africa as well.

Mason Powell
Mason Powell

I have always suspected that girl in the gif to be a clinical psychopath.

Michael Hughes
Michael Hughes

the photo is shopped as hell. no way to tell how the girl really looks.

Isaiah Torres
Isaiah Torres

You're retarded m8. I bet you think all humans came from Africa as well.

who cares, you're probably a spic

Adrian Kelly
Adrian Kelly

you're probably a spic
I'm actually a hwhite anglo, but what does that have to do with anything?

Slavs != western Europeans

Logan Foster
Logan Foster

fuck , she is hot…

stormfag pedo at that, le pedo master race ebin eugenics program.

Camden Thompson
Camden Thompson

well the way she said the "i don't know" and the look made it seem to be more like "why would i know".
she had the accent, so i would assume she either grew up with her parents speaking it or moved after she had already lived there for years. why she know of a way to learn more russian words when she would have learned it either at school or home.
besides, the owners are ukrainian, not russian.

Joseph White
Joseph White

OP has pic of gorgious lady
want to do a handful the women he breed after a while
pedo

Everyone is at this point.

Jackson Russell
Jackson Russell

There are not nearly enough attractive young white women exhibited in pictures in this thread.

Xavier Bailey
Xavier Bailey

There are not nearly enough attractive young white women exhibited in pictures in this thread.>You're retarded m8. I bet you think all humans came from Africa as well.

Why did you accompany that statement with a pic of two Jews?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit