You're legally gifted these two cumdumpsters as a Christmas present

You're legally gifted these two cumdumpsters as a Christmas present.

What do you do with them?

burn everything they love and then burn the ashes

Regift it to someone you really hate.

Exploit them for labour

exploit them for labour

make them repeatedly post this thread 'till the ending of all things

Treat them nicely I suppose, try and get to know them. I think for health reasons one of them ought to eat a bit more, the other a bit less, but its their choice ultimately (up until a certain point where, as their legal guardian I'd be forced to deny their will in favor of their well-being).

The one on the left appears to be married so I'd probably have to work that out with her husband unless he's the one gifting them to me.

Obviously I'd also have occasional sex with them but I'd much rather focus on getting them high-paying jobs.

Ideally they're gifted to a farmer so he can hook fatty up to a plow and genetically alter skinny to lay eggs in the chicken coop or something.

Send them to a women shelter and brag about it on the local news, so I look like a good person.

They just appear naked and hogtied under your Christmas tree, wearing nothing but big red bows and big steel collars around their neck to which nametags (for you to fill out later) and a deed of legal ownership filled out to you are attached.

Shoot them both between the fucking eyes because they are cum-dumpsters

they look more like lesbians to me. anti-cumpdumpsters.

one for fuel, the other to make sandwiches.
what kind of a question is that?

Wait for the right one to grow her hair back like a real woman, redpill her, then insert my penis in her mouth

Ah ok, my answer would still be mostly the same I guess. I'd rather gain their trust and build a nice relationship than rape them on the spot and irreparably limit the level of personal entanglement and future experiences (sexual and otherwise) we could have.

So, apologize to them, offer them clothing and a meal (and offer to remove their collars if the keys are available) and treat them as new friends?

Do you keep the deeds of ownership, though, and refuse to allow them to leave?

Offer them to my wife's son, Jarquidas but only if he allows me to watch.

Better question: What do you do with -these- two?

hatefuck the right one and burn the left one for fuel

Sex in every orifice until I die of dehydration.

I'd fuck the skinny one. She's probably pretty tight.

Fuck the one on the right while the one on the left cleans up the mess.

Sell them to ISIS

Make them fight to the death with dildos

Whoa, why do I have to apologize? I didn't do anything to them. I own them, right? That's not going to change. I would probably not remove the collars immediately, you gotta give it some time. But I would clothe them and feed them right away for sure.

I'm guessing in this scenario my "ownership" is supported by a state, which is the only way that any man can actually "own" anything. If they tried to run away illegally they'd have to be returned to me like any stolen or misplaced property, I'm guessing.

I want them to be able to leave to do chores and shit, and also to eventually get a good education so they can have a proper job. They're not gonna get that by taking classes online on Phoenix or Devry or some trailer trash type university like that. But I need to sort of convince them I'd be one of the good owners, which takes time.

Stop me if I got something wrong. Its your scenario, after all.

I'm guessing that Santa goes nuts and decides to rewrite reality so the ownership of some women is perfectly legal in every country, and sets about 'redistributing' lesbians and feminists on Christmas even by magically whisking them away and depositing them as mentioned in on Christmas morning.

While international law has been mysteriously altered (along with men's minds in every government to think that this always been the way the world has been), the women in question are just as surprised as they would really be by being stolen away, stripped naked and left like a living doll in a stranger's home with no legal recourse to get their old lives or freedoms back.

If these two escaped then you could call on a newly-established Cunt Catching team to hunt them down and return them and/or offer a reward for their return. Though anyone who catches them and keeps them without notifying you would be stealing them and would be breaking the law as well.

i can't be picky at this point, i'd fuck both tbh.
double dose on the fat one.
fat chicks have comfy pussies

I'd remove the fat one's intestines and shove them in the skinny one's mouth.
Then put'em on a pike in public with a sign that said:
HERE'S YOUR FUCKING EQUALITY, FEMINISTS

how are they arranged on the pike?

eye-to-eye
Guess that only works in my language, since the asshole is also called an eye here. The eyehole to be more precise.
The important bit is to have a small bit of the intestines dangling out. Gotta make it clear what happened there.

Shit, I'm like a modern Robinhood mixed with Hannibal. Taking from the fat to give to the skinny.

ass to ass then or face to face?

surprised they just wouldn't be propped up skyward like Vlad the Impaler tore through town

That's the idea.
Eye-to-eye means one end of the stick enters one of the eyes (the ass) and exits out the other eye (eye socket).
Again, it's a play on words that I guess only works in my language.

Of course, I'd need two sticks and put them apart from each other. If I let them at arms length of each other, they might help one escape.
Mate, they're bitches, and bitches are crazy like that.

Ask them about the legality of my dubs

Why do I never get fucking dubs even though I shitpost so much? Do I need to shitpost even more?

not sure how they'd escape while naked and already half impaled with metal pikes up their asses and presumably already halfway through their guts but it might be fun to see

if they exist in a world where they can suddenly be gifted to strangers without warning, maybe reality has been changed so that they can be impaled but remain alive indefinitely like something out of a Dolcett comic…

I'd make the fatty make me tasty pies while the boy did my yard work .

Dubs only come to the worthy

and they do so while naked, right?

Sorry,I thought that was implied lel

fatty with flour dusted all over those huge udders and skinny roasting away under a hot sun as she plants flowers naked in front of neighbors and pedestrians would be weirdly hot

underated dubs

but what if both of them were oiled and giving you a double buttjob or both of them hotdogging you at once.

they would probably be weeping and shaking and begging to be let go the whole time as they're standing there naked and oiled like pigs and forced to rub against each other, though I guess that might just add to the situation…

fuck the right one for 3 days and 3 nights. Store the left one for food

Make the little one eat the big one

See which stopped wriggling first.

someone had more pics of these two somewhere

forced exercise routines twice daily, forced beauty treatments, and they are only permitted to eat 750 calories after eating one of my loads.

obviously a training regime is needed. the plan may vary depending on their personalities but as a rough idea:

will come up with a new plan from there depending on how things go

Teach them about Marxism Leninism, raise their spirit, get them in shape and prettied up to represent the cause if they wont do it for themself. Generally have genuine fun with them and form comradery in the united struggle against wage slavery.
I'd have someone to carry a big banner with the portrait of Stalin whom we'd cheer for together while promoting the glorious Soviet Union and GDR. We could even learn how to give speeches and take leadership positions in the party. Our whole life would be contributed to the noble cause of communism.

Fatfuck's going on a diet, of course, and twigdyke will be doing some light exercise and growing her hair out. They'll both be learning to maintain their appearance better. Makeup, and I'm assuming they don't shave so they'll be learning that. After I'm satisfied with their physical appearances, I'll work on their mentality. Teach them how to treat their master, how to be submissive little ladies, how to serve, all that slave stuff. When they're broken, they'll be working part time alternately to support my NEET lifestyle. While at home, they'll be cooking, cleaning, etc., playing vidya, watching movies and shitposting with me (maybe with a blowy-joey), simply keeping me company and, ahem… "simply keeping me company." Man, that would be THE LIFE.

The big one gets cooked up whole like a roast pig? Or do you just cut parts off of her to cook up and serve to the little one while still keeping the big one alive?

Fatty would just die instantly when her neck snaps from all that weight, right? Though you would at least be guaranteed lots of wriggling from skinny….

Whether or not they're obedient off the bat is an important factor in anyone's plans for these two.

Ideally they would be reprogrammed to automatically respond to any command made of them by their new master - you can make it so they retain their free will and minds but are unable to keep their bodies from automatically complying from orders, if you want to keep the rape/abuse element intact.

Like you could command them both to fuck your dog, and even as they cry in horror at the command and beg you to stop, even as their bodies comply by getting down on all fours and start wiggling their asses to get the dog's attention.

How do you keep them dressed?

Having two women, even feminists like these, crawling around naked and sucking your cock whenever you command would be fantastic, even if you have to feed, bathe, etc them like pets.

itt a bunch if insecure assholes with degenerate stupid fantasys. gj op.

I ask Santa for an extra little bit of magic to turn them both into piggirls so they're stuck between rebelling against me as my pets and being discovered as sub-human freaks by the rest of the world.

Maybe they even slide between being more human or more piggish depending on how I want to use them and how helpless I want them to be in any given situation, especially to reward them with a little more of their humanity back if they behave.

I like the idea of owning two women of such opposite body types.

One of the first things I would do would slap them in a series of expensive cosplay outfits to see which bitch look the best (or ar the most humiliated) wearing different outfits - Mrs. The Monarch, Slave Leia, Lolita Doll V For Vendetta, Jessica Rabbit, Harley Quinn, etc.

Any other cosplay/costume suggestions?

Suicide bomber.
On both. On a crowded street.
Then you press a button and their cosplay changes to "Wallpaper".

I tell them,

You brought it on yourself, faggot. This is the future you chose.

Make them study the Bible, give them routine exams, and if they fail – violently sodomise them and start again.

oh look this thread again but now its christcuck themed

make fun of the fat one so much that she offs herself then make the skinny one look attractive and make her my sex slave.

Better question is how best they should be slaughtered and served up.

Fatty: Mei, Milktank, Velma, Rose Quartz

Skinny: Tracer, Major Kira, Dragon Age Cassandra

Those aren't very humiliating but I'm sure other anons can come up with more fucked up ideas

That second pic is disturbingly hot.

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to licc your paws
Yawn Michaels

Marty is in the chorus of an Action Bronson song so is much more widely known and relevant to the mainstream public

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to licc your paws
Jesus fuccing Christ if I was as whiney a faggot as you were I'd want myself dead too.

Clearly this is from xvideos… do you have a link?

Make the fat one eat the skinny one, obviously.

Semen and sea men.

kinda reminds me of citrus

…wow. She's mesmerizing…

Make that closet case get tested if you're gonna keep doing that stuff, you dumb homo

I use licence plates to tell what season it is, as where I live has no seasons. When I see Quebec plates, I know it's winter.

Bacc to rebbit

Saged

lol nice job
this is now the home screen thread ;)

that's hilarious.

why are there pictures of guns in the bottom left corner of the vid?

I wouldn't mind seeing them subjected to some tortuous, unwanted breast expansion.

some lesbians produce cum; it's actually possible to get pragnent from lesbian sex

I'd train the, to be proper human beaings and once they're ready, I release them to the wild, knowing I'd done my share to better the world.

how big should their tits get? do they both end up the same size or does fatty keep her size advantage?

milk?

Would be inteteresting to see what a professional butcher could do with them.

this is from 4chan. Once again, Hand them the keys to their freedom, then skip away into the horizon like a fruitloop.