Donating to starving countries is inethical

This is one of those things where the knee jerk reaction is to think it's one of the best thing to do, but most people forget how the world works. All species populations have a carrying capacity and humans are not an exception. You can only feed people at the rate you produce food. In fact some species, such as deer, completely overshoot their carrying capacity to the point where the whole population will starve because all the food is just gone. Things like wolves keep the population in check

When people donate to "starving children" even if that food actually feeds anybody and isn't stolen by some 3rd world dictator on the way these populations aren't starving because some huge crisis happened and set them back. Most of the time it's because of severe overpopulation due to things like lack of womens rights. Saving these people from starving isn't really saving anyone. All you're doing is expanding the carrying capacity, which means these populations will expand outside of that new carrying capacity and once again be starving. This new population will be completely 100% dependent on foreign aid since that's how it was "saved".

Now instead of having 10,000 starving you have 20, 50, or 100,000 starving that is also completely dependent on you to keep donating. What happens when you cut them off? It might not be your choice. With the US being 13 trillion in debt and the practices causing the first recession to happen not stopping or in Europe a giant organization which trashes the economy of almost every nation involved being unable to keep donating seems like a very likely possibility. And the population is so huge now that the resources might be completely dried up, and you might get something similar to what happens to the deer population like I mentioned earlier.

Anyways, this was something I thought up a while ago and never got around to posting.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Robert_Malthus
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Damn. Maybe if I went to college writing papers all day on how pubic hair is sexist I would have a better argument.

You're 200 years late fam.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Robert_Malthus

Malthus was a fucking lunatic. Human carrying capacity is something like 40 billion now, never mind in the future.

What did he mean by this?

Congrats mate, you made an observation that is pretty well known.

Nigga, don't you realize that you're preaching to the choir?
Polite sage

That's actually a bad analysis.

Humans aren't deers.

Let me give you the real one.

Giving money to charity so that they buy food to give to poor countries is the WORST THING THAT EXIST ON THIS FUCKING PLANET.

Why?

Because first, the NGO will go to the nice big food/big retail for cheap food, they will put pressure so that instead of destroying the surplus the surplus is given (or bought for cheap) to the charity NGO.

That way Big Food and Big Retail get a tax rebate (lowering the amount of money the State can spend to fight poverty at home) and completely avoid to have to pay for their production surplus.

So that's the first thing out of the way.

Giving money to NGO that give out food is a direct subsides to our aggro super giants "HERE HAVE A DOSE OF DDT WITH YOUR CORNFLAKES" and our retail super giants (((hand rubbing intensify))).

But baby I'm just getting started.

You see even in shitholes where people are dying of starvation there are retailers and agriculture.
Sure the state of the market (the real one with stalls and shit) and of the farming isn't enough to cope with the demand but it exist (or else the people wouldn't exist…).
Typically it means that those who have money eat everyday and everyone else make do, while the poorest and weakest dies (yes even in the last shithole those exists… even if a NYC hobo makes more in a week than the rich guys in the shithole does in a year).

So here comes the white guilty knight, with his tons of potentially endless (since the industry makes profit out it) free food.

He gives it to the needy… Meaning everyone but the """rich""".

For free.

So instead to go to the market, people go to the food drop.

So the retailer selling food is "oy vey it's anudha shoa" isn't selling anything…
Lucky for him he's not big so he doesn't have to pay for disposing of it as it rots away, but he's gonna hang himself anyway since he just lost his lively "-… wait a minute. If food is free it means I don't have to work at all to feed my children. Thank you white guilty knights!"

Meanwhile back at the shihole farm: "Hey I just finished harvesting I wonder were is Schlomo he's supposed to come and buy my food that I worked hard to grow".

"What do you mean Shlomo you don't have shekels stop lying you hooked nosed devil!
-It's (almost) true, nobody comes to buy food anymore, see for yourself.
-What am I going to do with my farm? It's expensive farming in this shithole I have expenses and I wanted to send my son to school. I'm gonna starve too without money.
-No worry white guilty knights are giving away food for free. You won't starve, in fact it's stupid to work so hard for food, it's [current year] after all.
- Wow they must have great lands if they can give food away like that.
- Yes. Say do you have money? Cause if you do I know a way for you to go there…
- Really? Well maybe I can farm there instead?
-I'm sure you can. So about that money?

So now you have even less food production AND you've destroyed whatever local economy existed.
Meaning even more people starve and turn to criminality.

Meaning the place is gonna be an even greater shithole (but a shithole were nobody dies of starvation… -> becoming an even greater shithole -> GOTO 1).

All of it so you could feel nice for 4s before forgetting you'd even donated.

So let's resume.

Food donation is:
1) a scheme to subsides the greatest poisoners and the greediest kikes humanity has ever known.
2) Directly responsible for shitholeness expansion.

There that's proper logic instead of stupid comparison with things that are incomparable.

Have fun.

I'm going to sage because

And

FUKKEN SAVED!

That's very true, and a good example of typical leftist thinking.

Donating to starving Africans seems good but more imp, it feels good. Why wouldn't it? After all, you just prevented a few people from starving to death in the near future. Good stuff.

But let's take a step back. What are those people gonna do with their newfound time on Earth? They're gonna have more babies. The population is already starving, but they're gonna have more babies because when you live in a shithole and you're dead broke, there ain't much to do but fuck. So they're gonna have more kids, kids that they can't feed. And will they feed those kids? Nope. Because pretty much nobody in Africa can successfully farm, and those that can are regularly attacked and robbed. Just look at Zimbabwe.

So what did that charity actually do? It created more starving Africans. And as the African population continues to increase exponentially, its will eventually reach a point where foreign aid can no longer even hope to sustain it. There will be mass starvation. Massive conflicts over food and water. Millions of people will die terribly.

So what does the charity actually accomplish? In the short term, it saves some lives, and it feels good. But in the long term? It guarantees the eventual suffering and death of millions of Africans.

This too.

Constant charity to Africa fucks over anyone actually trying to create a self sufficient economy. Doesn't matter how good a farmer or craftsman you are x it's impossible to compete with free shit. Being constantly robbed and undercut fucks any prospective business.

Now we know that most people aren't aware of these consequences. But it's not much a stretch to think our leaders pushing this shit are aware, with all their councils and advisors. So the question becomes, why? For PR purposes and a sociopathic disregard for the long term consequences? Or is it something else?

Niggers starving is irrelevant. Caring about niggers in any way is unethical.

No, the only bad thing is that niggers overpopulate. Nobody cares if African farmers can't sell their shit because.we don't care about Africans or their businesses. Best case scenario the Chinks genocide Africans down to about 100,000 left and then push them into a wildlife reservation without any access to outside technology.

Niggers overpopulate because the first thing white guilty knights did before feeding them is vaccinating them.

Which is the reason they are more than their social-economic infrastructure can support.

Because somebody doped them with free health care levels they should never have in the first place.

Wonderful shitholes were no-one dies.
->GOTO 1

The only reason Africa is so fucked is because of white guilty knights.

Africa had an ecosystem, white knights fucked with it for they fee-fee (back in the day it was "to elevate our equal the African man" not "OMGosh it's because we exploited them", but ti's the exact same retardation and the exact same result).

It's not surprising that a large chunk of the aid money goes straight to corrupt leaders and warlords and that no one seems to give a shit. This is because it's intended to work that way - it's basically bribe money to let western companies extract raw resources from african soil. However, that's a very tough policy to sell to the public, so they sugar coat it by calling it "foreign aid" and telling the retarded masses the usual bullshit that it's meant to end starvation or improve schools or whatever the newest fad cause is at the moment.

What you said doesn't invalidate what I said it's just another problem onto the list of reasons why this is dumb as fuck. What I'm saying is they're being allowed to climb to a point they shouldn't be at and if this gets pulled out from beneath them it'll have the exact opposite effect, where as you're talking about how we also are destroying any chance of them being independent by killing their market.

I brought up the deer because donating can have the same effect.

As long as there are limited resources carrying capacity will always be a fact. The difference is deer just naturally overshoot their capacity, where 3rd world shit holes are artificially being carried by white guilt retards above it. If that support is ever cutoff I don't see how the result wouldn't be the same.

They know, but they don't care. It lets them literally buy PR. Someone mentioned in the dilbert thread "Killshot ideas". Basically an idea that sticks in your head and grabs a ton of attention. They're usually dumb as fuck because the smart ideas take too long to explain but usually win over. Well the general public loves these things.

t. liberal

topkek

gimme the pictures

whenever i see these minute long emotional blackmail for non-transparent international organizations, can't help but think "what the fuck are the authorities in these countries doing?"

you could donate them farming equipment but they would sell it for scrap. niggers are truly worthless.

Even if you got the equipment to the few good folks in Africa, they would soon be robbed and maybe killed by the rest.

But that's not the case it's not because we're giving out food to them (which is recent, started in the 80's).

Africa is overpopulated (compared to it's infrastructure level) due to the mass vaccinations campaigns of the colonial era.

Famine is simply a consequence of the previous white knighting policy.

The mass immigration is the consequence of the famine alleviation campaigns.

None of this is natural.

Africa can produce enough food for the entire planet and probably the moon, It has the most fertile lands and generous climate on earth. They shouldn't have famine in the first place.

Africans are "lazy" and poor farmers (and therefore planners) because the climate and land is so kind, literally anything grows and pretty much everything is comestible. Why the fuck should they work hard???

The problem is white knights messed with their natural mortality rates. Meaning they need farming, even advanced farming, while two/three generation ago most of them didn't even plant shit.
And they're supposed to catch up 30k years of farming, in a few decades.

But all the problems don't come from the africans themselves it comes that the level of infrastructure (in the wide sense of the term, social as well as physical) of Africa isn't the same than their level of population because of the various "boosts" white knights gave them.

And it cannot get better, because of the same white knights.

Itt: How to get Holla Forums to donate to feed the niggers charities.

The decolonisation of Africa started after WW2, and Africa's population went from ~450 million in 1980 to 1.1 billion today. That's almost tripled in 30 years. They're currently growing at about 30 million per year.

Africa's massive population growth happened after whites abandoned the continent and left niggers to self rule, with the odd bit of help from the UN.

Based negress, Dambisa Moyo.

I love you.

Vaccination began in colonial times and just continued on from there as a standard practice, setting the stage for increasing the overall health and number of the population. Both scenarios go together. Your smug .jpg needs to fuck off.

We haven't even gotten into how most charity to Africa ends up in the hands of various warlords. Which is too cool a name for those bastards.

Classic goalpost shifting.
20% of African children still have zero access to immunization today. Any suggestion that Africa's current runaway population problem is due to vaccination policies from the late 19th and early 20th centuries is you talking out your ass.

(((THEY))) Buy off their resources. So actually ((they)) actually profit of an unstable society like Africa.

Like who's going to revolt and hunt down the ones stealing from you, when you have no time doing so, because first off all you need to survive and avoid criminals.

That's exactly what they are trying to do with the western world aswell. Which also it is a bit like what they have done with the Middle-East aswell.

Divide and conquer.

Billions. Hope we get nice livestreams.

It's pretty much an hero by copulation and resource overstretching.

Way cool.

Only if they're niggers.

The massive population spike in Africa is was caused by gibs.

We have a race whose survival strategy is to breed a lot so a couple of their offspring survive the trials of Africa and then them selves pass on their genes. Then whitey comes along and gives them unlimited gibs, and builds an infrastructure that nullifies all of the natural selection that would have weeded out most of their offspring.

The average African couple whose breeding habits remain the same, produces about 12 offspring per pair, and all of them survive due to gibs and whitey. Now we've got a population that expands 6-fold every generation, who is also completely reliant on foreign aide.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that this is not sustainable. You can't have a dependent population that is reproducing at this enormous rate. Not to mention the only race(whitey) propping them up is in heavy population decline at the same time.

There will come a point where whitey literally wont be able to produce enough gibs to sustain their enormous population growth, and it will ultimately lead to a mass starvation. Our intervention is a mere band aide solution which will lead to way worse conditions for them in the future.

The right thing to do would be to teach them how to farm and then let them figure everything else out on their own.

Just say:
"if we keep giving them everything they will never build a civilization, we've been doing so for 50 years and things haven't changed. Also if we keep saving their children they keep losing the instinctual response of saving their own people because someone else will do that anyways"

No one can refute this.
If they try to move the goalpost just repeat it's been tried for decades and had the opposite effect, and that it's still having the opposite effect.
You can add the fact that since handouts cause more poverty, by insisting on handouts we are actually starving more children.

If they aren't completely bowing down to you after this point out the African population has increased terribly without any increase in prosperity, which means they keep breeding because we pay them and at some point it will be unviable and they'll massively migrate to our countries, which will also be unviable since we have no resources to feed that many people.

Evidence of cause and effect always beats contradictory idealism and appeals to emotion.

Unethical is a common word I've heard from the time I was a child. Your misuse of it is more of an indication that you grew up in a poor/uneducated family than that you didn't go to college/indoctrination camp. This isn't a bad thing, just thought you should know. The fact that you're here and can make convincing arguments reflects very positively on you.

This is a shill thread, confirmed.

wew pathetic slide thread