What you guys think of what I have so far?

What you guys think of what I have so far?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1pRQD32T44M
vocaroo.com/i/s05GCI4RfZps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Give us a recording of it you triple nigger.

lrn2music u quadniggy

Also I dont have anything to record with.

There are too many notes

what intrument is it for?

flat.io

Tuplets make it possible.

Piano.

looks lame.

you're on Holla Forums you sack of shit how do you expect any of us to sight read

OP here. I too suck at sight reading. :(

Just

fucking this
not everything has to be 4/4 you nog

Here's a simple mockup of what you want. Dotted quarters and halfs everywhere and it looks like shit. I'll stay with my common time melody and use tuplets for the accompaniment. It's simple really though. Just play the three triplets in one beat. It's not that hard, especially at 1Hz. The sextuplets are a bit fast but that's what practice is for.

i wish i learned piano when i was younger, but i was a poorfag and couldn't afford shit. even now i can't afford shit

I bet this sounds like Iron Maiden

OP here, I was a poorfag too dude but took piano from an old lady kinda related to me. I put it down for a long time after going into college. Really wish I has kept up with it because I lost a lot and I play like shit.

vocaroo.com/i/s1pRQD32T44M

cheers lad, sounds like antonio lauro on the guitar

my sister got me a 32 keyboard w/o my dad knowing (he fucking hates musical instruments) i tried learning but i couldn't continue 'cause if he knew, i'd get beaten the fuck out. i still have the keyboard and a shit ton of batteries for it, but i can't play because of my hectic schedule.

vocaroo.com/i/s05GCI4RfZps k last one

I used MuseScore to create a midi. Sounds pretty lame so far. webm related

a) you're using a phone to browse Holla Forums as of now
b) you should probably consider playing instead of being on Holla Forums

dude lmao

Yeah that's it but it def sound better on a real instrument rather than a sequencer that sounds like it's hitting keys with a mallet. And who in the what the fuck is up with that heshe in there?

thanks. will definitely do

Richard is a god.

Venetian Snares > Aphex Twin

Are you retarded OP?
There is tons of software to make sheet music into midi files and you choose to link a screencap.
Please kys.

great album. i'd soo buy this when i'd not be broke as fk all time

I have an old computer and slow unreliable internet. I do what I have to do. Sure, I could make a midi with lilypond but irl u should kys

OP here. OK I I've finally gotten around to doing this.

And you ma'am need better midi shit because what you have is garbage.

Sounds pro level working OP. 9/10