Doctors told mom she couldn't have kids

stop waiting for that not gonna happen

You don't have to wait for another dad now. It's your turn to become a super cool dad. Find your mom and impregnate.

/thread

your mom is a whore, you should consider killing her someday

You could just as easily become the kind of onii-chan that they make animu about. You did say you have little sisters.

If you do it right you can be both.

Women should be put on a leash both literally and figuratively

You should look for a male role model instead of an actual father, since it's not going to really happen now.

Think about what you would want a father to be. You sound like you know what you want from one. You can use your pain and knowledge to be a great father yourself. Some people with successful marriages come from broken homes where their parents never got along. They learned from the experience.

cancer

That sucks user but you are going to have to become a man on your own.
It's not easy but you will find forums that actually do help.

Your mom's what they call a whore, OP.

I can be your dad user, but I wont be fucking your mom for you

I will teach you how to like the taste of beer, enjoy watching sports and develop interesting hobbies as well as how to deal with and deactivate social situations in that typical mature manly way.

All I ask is that when i die you remember me.

this isn't a gay thing, and if you're gay then no deal

Mate you need to talk with your Father you need to have an honest heart to heart with him, you need to prove to him and have him agknowledge that you have surpassed him trust me, its what we biologically crave from our fathers is to surpass them you gotta do this so you can move on with your life.

and Just to add, think of your little sisters, they'll have the same issues (probably worse i.e. attention seeking suicide attempts, which before you jump to conclusions no they dont realise its attention seeking in most cases) you need to take charge and raise them cause clearly your mother is too busy looking for the next dick to ride to bother with them, its time for you to become the man OP you gotta protect and raise your sisters its hard to see them grow up and become whores or worse

OP, are you by some chance of the African persuasion?
is your skin high in melanin? is your hair fairly curly and frizzy? are your lips and nose somewhat large and flat?

regardless of whether or not you genuinely are a coon or not, all of your parents have sure as fuck acted like it.

Your 21 the time for dads has long past. Grow the fuck up your a man now so fucking act like you have a backbone

your mom is a dumb bitch, isnt she?
get in touch with that cool stepdad - since hes a giant cuck, he should get u a job
the internet shouldve been your dad

mom is nice, but yeah I guess she's kind of a slut.
She did raise all 6 of her children and I'm the only one who turned out "bad"

it pretty much was, I guess that's why I never made any friends

Well you are literate and can use a computer so it's time for you to find some dreams and go and make them a reality.

being nice often goes in hand with being a dumb fuck - its a facade that stops others from prodding deeper. She had 6 children. What for?

Fuck no,I'll be your dad OP.
Fuck this cuck,ill teach you how to get hookers and blow.

intersting theory but you forgot that single moms have a hard time finding men to date them even when they're hot
single nigger mom is pretty much death sentence.
not even niggers themselves want to come near that.

my bet is that op's mom is white, but since she seems to be quite a slut, she probably burned coal and he has one or two half monkey siblings

No, we all know our dads and I highly doubt my mom would fuck a nigger, I actually don't think she's fucked anyone else but our father to be quite honest.

boo fucking hoo, op
if it weren't for your parents, you wouldn't need a crane to exit mom's basement?
you should worry. my parents failed too. how much effort does it take to make sure your kids are born as millionaire loli?
what you needed in childhood is a gang of psychopathic niggers and a meth head mom for entertainment every night. then you could complain.

Feels pretty good my man.

what ?!

it's betetr to have no dads, then a dad who completely neglects you, hates you and makes your life miserable at every step and used to physicly abuse you

so a boyfriend?

I don't believe OP's coming back, but if your dad didn't leave you unconscious, sold you for drugs or rape you, then you didn't had it so bad.
In short, just think of all the colective positive things of all the people you know and look it up as things you should emulate.
Find a stable job and REFUSE to sacrifice your life just to take care of your siblings & mother. You're not their father.
As for the 21yo virgin, I actually had sex for the first time around that age, it shouldn't be a big deal (I stopped having sex for a couple of years after that because of an unrequited love, not my blog, etc). If you're so anxious about it then just date one of those dumb insecure girls you should already know, if you have a decent brain you should know how to say the things they want to hear. Don't hire a prostitute unless you really fail at life. Use condoms for fucks sake, they are cheaper than raising a kid or treating an STD.
Please don't have kids unless you can really take care of them, unlike your mother did (she's probably not a slut, just dumb).

actually she misheard. what the doctors said was that she shouldn't have kids

Have you tried telling your mother "my life would be much better if you stopped being a filthy whore and stuck with one good man?"

You want a dad at 21? Fuck off. Seriously man, grow up. Here are your options, your only fucking options.

-Think back to your most positive male role model from all those men your whore mother fucked. Got him? That's your role model. That's who you should focus on.
-Too late for a dad, make some male friends, ask them the same questions you'd ask your dad, close as you're gonna get.
-How the fuck any kids did your slut mother pop out her gunt? How many brothers do you have? If you can't make friends, hang out with your brothers more. The older ones are as close as you can get to a dad at this point.

I don't hate my mom, but holy fuck, how retarded do you have to be to accuse what is clearly an awkward workaholic of being a sleazy womanizer that constantly pulls in mad pussy?

*inherit
fug

Enlist in the military.
You're exactly what they're looking for.

So he should impregnate his mom?

source? more please

OH, MAYBE SHE DOESNT BELIEVE SHE HAS KIDS, CUZ DOCTORS TOLD HER SHE CANT HAVE ANY?!

Time to be your own dad.

This is why women should be property.

kek

Your mom is a turbo slut.

People who accuse others in a relationship of cheating, generally are the one's who have done the cheating which are usually women themselves. Loyalty is not something they adhere too; the fact she married someone and divorced them on a whim after having a child sums up the morality of said individual. Unless she was being beaten or abused in that relationship she merely ended it for selfish egotistical reasons to the detriment of the child.

The evidence isn't there; working long hours and being able to prove it through income should have ended the discussion; it did not because she was cheating. She broke the guy's spirit to live hence why he's fat as shit as the relationship was a one way street directed towards her. She cheats on him and used him as a money retainer and used the kids to as leverage for him to stay.

A broken man by a woman nature which is nurtured in the west.

pep 3