So a while ago I posted a thread talking about how I lived with my little tween cousin and how she always wanted to...

So a while ago I posted a thread talking about how I lived with my little tween cousin and how she always wanted to grind on my dick, how she always rubbed her feet on my dick and how she doesn't keep her hands off me etc. so I asked what I should do to stop her.

Most of you told me to fuck her before I leave and I didn't. I now have my own place and didn't fuck my 12 year old cousin.

Did I do good?

You're surprisingly successful for someone who posts here

I enjoy my stay here once in a while

You're a fucking asshole. Now she's going to lose her virginity at age 15 to some chad she just met at a party who showed her the slightest bit of fake compassion she desperately craves and spend years with him being abused and clinically depressed, wrongfully taking her anger out on you and the rest of the family, going through a rebel phase and turn into a massive dyke until she (hopefully) finally realizes relationships don't work that way and finds Mr. Right.

That's not OP's fault, it's how this feminist society is set up to allow teens to be promiscuous while persecuting men who dare to try. OP made the right decision, sparing himself a lot of trouble.

Good job op i'm proud of you

If that's a picture of her, then no.

Perhaps a first for Holla Forums

Worst that can happen to a promiscuous woman who use condom, is that some loser is going to call her a slut. Big deal!

She'll probably be hotter at the end of puberty, unless she have some premature cellulite in her gens.

Least I didn't go to jail

I fucked my 11 yo sister and a lot of problems unleashed. Now I have my own place and no regrets. You're just a faggot who can't deal with his own shit.

you did bad

I told you to allow yourself to get a fucking boner since she would either get weirded out and fuck off or get horny and fuck you

the problem would solve itself you fucking retard, you chose the worst way out. weirding her out would teach her a lesson and making her horny would give you a nice fug.

I TOLD YOU
I TOLD YOU
I TOLD YOU
OP IS A FAGGOT
OP IS A FAGGOT
OP IS A FAGGOT
OP IS A FAGGOT
OP IS A FAGGOT
OP IS A FAGGOT
OP IS A FAGGOT
OP IS A FAGGOT

tell the story, fag

I just don't want to scar a child.

Ok

fuck you

don't ok me

give me a full fucking response

kys

OP, if the pics you posted are her pics, she is way beyond scaring. She probably send nudes to all her friends for attention, consider that she is using that thot dog filter.
You dun goofed.

Pic related. Is not the same pic, but it's my sis. I won't post mine because it shouldn't be important. Also, it's not the same pic I posted there because I lost it like a fag. She is not 11 anymore.
Here's the funny thing, I didn't know she was even 11 back then because I didn't give a fuck. I thought she was 13, which is mostly the same anyway

That's exactly what someone who fuck their 12 year old cousin would say.

hot

do you still fuck with her from time to time? If I were you I would

A lot of girls are little sluts bu they grow up to be good women. They're at the stage that they're horny and they don't care but I don't think the thought of losing their virginity to a family member will leave them.

This is a fair point. I wonder how my sister will turn out in the future. Our relationship is a little complicated as it is, and honestly I wish she can at least be happy with whatever life she chooses.
Now I feel guilty. I should ask her how she feels about this, since I never thought about it that way. In my case, I also lost my virginity to her, so…

Yeah. But we don't live together or even near. When she visits during holidays we fuck.

How old were you, though? When you fucked her. I still hang out with my cousin and take her to school sometimes now or breakfast in the morning for some cash. She's still a bit playful but I think she understands that she can't get me to do anything with her.

When we started I was 19 and she was 11. Now she is 13 and I'm 21. If you're not old enough to make it creepy, it should be alright. If you can text her or something, cool, or you can let her be more playful. Also, consider that we only fucked because my mind went blank, otherwise I doubt she would do a move, even when she told me she wanted to do it for some time now.
Anime rotted her brain with incest, and it rotted mine too. Also, the reason she wanted to do it with me was carelessness of my part. She saw me masturbating multiple times without my knowledge

I don't think anything rotted my cousin. She's just horny all the time. All she does is ask me about sex stuff when we're at breakfast and I always tell her to ask her parents. They aren't question like can you fuck me? but they're more like Do you also feel ticklish in your privates?

no.

here is what you should've done.

at night, go to your room, leave the door half open.
get naked and go to bed, pretend to be sleeping.

wait for her to come take a look because she inevitably will.

90% chance to get a handjob, or even a nice bj if you're lucky.

bonus point, it won't be awkward because you were (supposedly) sleeping and she's the only one to know what happen.

she can't tell on you either because you did nothing wrong.

you fucked up so bad, op.

i wish i had an opportunity like that.

Ah, also, she was really playful too, and even suggestive. She told me I should be a good brother like the guy in Yosuga no Sora, that was when she was even 10, and it surprised me, but I didn't think it had anything to do with actual sex.

Over exposure to internet and celebrities like Miley Cyrus are the reason girls are fucking sluts now. Look at a 10yo girl facebook and you'll know I'm right. The fact that 10yo have facebooks is alarming to begging with.
Well, that's only natural, good thing you don't answer since if she is stupid she'd go and probably tell her parents. If she is horny, however, I'm completely sure she knows what she is doing. Play it safe, user, but look at her fucking shorts, she is an slut. Other think that could work is "letting her use your phone" with nudes of yourself there. My sister used to take my phone to see my nudes.

dis, she's clearly cock hungry.
she would've sucked the living crap out of you and happily become your sex pet

got any pictures or videos fam?

I do, but I won't post CP, user.

Honestly you should kill yourself for being gay.

can I fuck her?

oh I thought she was legal.
rip user, fucking wipe those fam.

rape the spic and kill the attention whore

We're french, not spic.

got some way to contact you fam?

It depends.

well email me then
[email protected]/* */

There. Hope it is something good.

tricked, see you in jail user.

Good luck with that.

I got my internet blood hounds on you.
you'll never see daylight again in Treblinka.
check again tho

What will happen to my sister if I'm not around, though?

She'll find a cooler brother.

you mean the kind of French named Jamal ?

How screwed I am?