Nigger hate thread

Nigger hate thread

Good ol fashioned dindu hate thread. Haven't seen one in a while. Post em.

Gifs highly encouraged.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/cunny/res/1086.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8WLQA2nOkoo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You realise they're going to arrest you for being a ebil racist, right?

Yup

This is mind-meltingly pathetic, to have a life revolving around hating niggers

Down Under?

I love the "Aryan mummies of China" shit. How delusional can you get?

You cannot do anything if they are not doing anything sexual, aside from getting your parents to stop this nonsense or telling her to stop being a potential coalburning whore, and to appreciate her people.

Am I the only one that doesn't hate these guys?

let me guess, we wuz kangz?

They're sexually active. She's slept over his house plenty of times. That and do you think I'd honestly report without evidence user? That's fucking stupid.

Sometimes people do things like that, usually women. I guess I just expect that a lot.

I am so sorry, user.

No, they're definitely going to arrest the pedo. Fucking kill yourself you prick.

Fucking this. The people in this thread are literally worse for society than the nigs. If they had any sense they'd kill themselves.

This is mind-meltingly pathetic, to have a life revolving around white-knighting niggers.

There's nothing wrong in having a few slaves piccing cotton.

What exactly? genetic engineered niglet barbies suitable for breeding purposes?

Nigger women aren't attractive though

No

How do you intend to "force every white male to cum inside a blacc pussy"

Is she trying to use the echo meme lel

So "you can't"
No sane person will willingly have sex with a coon.

So you accept that no one actually likes Blacc women, and the only way to get people to have sex with them is to force them?

Personally I would volunteer, considering the types of blacc women that we have in EU.

American blaccs are quite disgusting tbh.

They're both as bad as each other

Reported for zoo

We are all Africans.

We're all monkeys in that regard

Except we're not. Genetic study has us originating in the Fertile Crescent, not Africa. As is, niggers are sub-Saharan, not the entirety of Africa. From the Crescent, humanity spread in three directions: Europe, Asia, Africa, each branch adapting differently over the course of hundreds of thousands of years. It should be enough to point out that Niggers don't even have Neanderthal DNA, which non-Niggers have from 2-6%. That's a 2-6% genetic difference from niggers, and it shows.

If life originated in the Fertile Crescent then were all descended from shitskins and jews?

nuff said

m8, u wat

He wasn't saying life originated from the Fertile Crescent, only that the human species originated from there. I don't know where you got shitskins and jews from; we're certainly descended from sub-humans, but shitskins and jews evolved alongside humans. It's the same reason there are still chimpanzees, we didn't evolve from them, we evolved alongside them.

just end welfare and divorce payments
ban lawsuits based on subjective shit liek racism

I've lived in the ghettos all over America, without windows to shut out the noise or doors to shut out the craccheads, where everyone's got an angle and fuccers will kill you just for being homeless. I was unarmed, of course, because it's libtopia. They don't give a shit about white victims of hate crimes; if you dare speak up you're told to checc your "privilege" or that your a giant racist for pointing out the most basic facts solidified by the FBI their statistics themselves. Ultimately, the cities start under-reporting crime in an effort to paint a greener picture and the the majority of white ppl still living in it's vicinity not throwing in the towel and moving away much like what happened to Detroit in the early 1900s. The major metropolitan areas are all the same, as one might expect of collectivists. It was on those streets I learned the value, and limits, of diplomacy. I didn't survive by being a rabid skinhead, I stood on my own two feet, but I didn't survive by being unaware of the predatory behaviors in my environment either. I understand the hustle better than any "safe space" college snowflake.

It's funny, up here in the mountains of Virginia I still hear the regular clatter of guns, except that now it's a gun owner practicing his firearm proficiency on his own land and there is zero violence and I'm free to defend myself from whatever may lurk in the shadows. I don't have to fear my neighbors because they're all good Christian folk. I'm not expected to be a doormat. Nobody gives me handouts, but nobody tramples my garden either. Ironically, the air is much cleaner here too. If the climate is changing due to human activity it's not coming from here. The urban/rural divide isn't separating different cultures, they're completely different worlds. I've lived in both and I know where I belong. The vermin has made damn sure of that.

Meanwhile the media depicts white's and police as the causation of the inherent problem. The fuccing idiots living in gated communities actually believe this bullshit - until they or someone they know personally becomes acquainted with the current state of nigger society. If wanting to preserve my community and my heritage while they destroy theirs is racism, then racc those guns and sign me the fucc up!

Hur Dur some blacc guys made fun of me in highschool and now I will exact my revenge by venting on an internet forum. I'm blacc and I hate ignorance just as much as the next person but it always triggers me how you little saddle sore white boys will post these hate threads and act ur race doesn't have any niggers whatsoever. You re so quicc to cast judgement but what have you contributed to humanity? You say niggers are the problem but can you even begin to come up with a solution that doesnt involve violence? While you re thinking of that solution remember this hatred begets more hatred and hatred is a game that only has losers
Peace

Statistics say otherwise chump. Overwhelming majority of white are law abiding citizens. Even when they are completely discriminated against and live in slums in south Africa. Overwhelming majority of blaccs are criminals. Contributing to society vs leeching of society.

The common excuse of 'muh slavery' is long gone, in fact blaccs get far more chances to get ahead in society yet even with this positive discrimination towards all others they still under perform drastically.

The intellectual few outliers that blaccs have are a extensive percentage minority much smaller then seen in whites or asian demographics.

You still don't get it as ussual. You seem to think whites are going to rise up in arms and kill niggers which is what the jewish media has spun since the 1980's. In fact it's the opposite; white's are preparing for the inevitable race war that blaccs will start co-created by jews. When that happens, the reaction won't limited to putting ppl in camps it will be genocidal.

To conclude, niggers are shit.

"whites"

Leftists had to make the cliff less somehow, so why not lump the degenerate hispanics in the same category.

butthurt nigger bahahaa

How to solve the issue in a few generations.

Weeaboo aside, you seem OK.

Hannibal was born in Spain! The city Barcelona is fuccing named after his family.

I FUccING HATE IGNORANT CUNTS SO MUCH JUST READ A FUccING BOOK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I know this is in Africa, but what the hell do the Evangelists tell them over there?

Kekked, nice sarcasm!

These are hookers.

And the reason most hookers won't see blacc clients isn't out of disgust or hatred towards them, it's because apparently most blacc guys will pay a hooker, fucc her, then beat the shit out of her, take their money bacc and rob the hooker of everything else she's got.

Jim Norton told this story once of how there was this blacc guy waiting in the hall before the hooker claiming to be the guy who takes the money, and that he was really convincing and nearly had Jim convinced he wasn't going to get in unless he paid this guy first, but he called the hooker and she told him the guy tried to get into the room with no money. He was just trying to scam some other guy so he could get bacc in there, get a hummer, and then rob the hooker.

Niggers taking GTA too seriously.

Double guns coccsucca

ROLL OR DIE ANONS

Rolling

I like these memes as much as the next guy, but this image is retarded.

Do one with this text instead: Africans tens of thousands of years ago

Ok.

You just wen't full retard, m8.
Stick to the nigger shit, don't go fascist.

Reminds me of SJWs crying when Trump was democratically elected.

I wonder how that guy would feel, now that Muslims have marched into his country.

Reminder: the Franks were a Germanic tribe.

Triggered kike

I'm sure he wouldn't like that either. You don't have to be a fasicst to see that niggers & mudslimes are bad news.

Try again - or not.

This proves that nuking everything and starting over from literally nothing is easier than trying to fix the world we live in currently.

Suddenly the idea of an "evil villain" isn't so far fetched, it might not even seem far fetched to support said villain.

Leave thread kike

Is that all you've got? Calling me a kike?
FFS.

part 2

Who would even play like this?

Jesus fucking christ.

you forgot a part with us humans.
60.000 years of evolution and sexual relationships with Neanderthals

HAHA stupid nigger doesn't have any neanderthal genes

u mad, white boi?

Yes goy, the races are equal! There is no such thing as a superior race or superior genes and don't forget to remember the 6 gorillion!

Jews never rest with their D&C.

Where's the KKK when you need them?

do listerine niggers count?

Book him, boss.

don't try to apply logic to niggerspeak

The emancipation proclamation was a mistake

t. Abraham Lincoln

injuns are basically niggers anyway so I think this fits

SSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEETTTTT!!

Don't fuck up a good joke by over-explaining shit to death.

It's not a good joke though if your brain can think 2 seconds ahead of the image. See the several following posts for how to do the "joke" right.

I don't hate them but I definitely don't see them as equals.

Inferiority complex is running wild.

You're over-thinking it.

If it's really bothering you that much, just remove the timescale instead.

Isn't that racist tho?

So was it your intent to come across like Quentin with your messages, or do you actually believe the things you cram into these comics and by extension have the same mental illness as Quentin?

that poor woman

hahah

Coal burners really need to get the gas.

Of course I do. People have differing opinions mine just happen to be righter than others.

WHY WHY DID THEY HAVE TO IMPORT THOSE NIGGERS. why we're suffering for the Souths sins. we're paying for the crime of slavery. this is justice. having to live with the monsters we enslaved. Im sorry. im sorry we were so fucking stupid.

they could not lick her shoes, I would white knight 4 her. i think i could take em.

tj mayor is actually part of the higher end of the bell curve of acceptable blacks. Smart not greatly intelligent but smart enough to realize the problem and that it stems from race

For their personal fortunes. Thank the libertarians for this wonderful contribution to our society.

I'd hit the blonde, the gook & the spook

There are 3 racial groups represented in that image, numnuts.

"Human" is a species.

8ch.net/cunny/res/1086.html

youtube.com/watch?v=8WLQA2nOkoo

There is literally nothing wrong with hating niggers.

Imagine getting a blowjob from a black chick Negress with really plump lips

How? I mean I coudnt turn all that into this kind of shit even if I was paid to do it.

And the niggas gona be mad when we start doing this

No thanks, I tend to avoid STDs as a rule/life hack

Nigger why aren't you on worldstar like the a good lil'nigglet that you are?

I want my sides back dear sir!

In all honesty that first guy speaks the truth.