Hey faggits. Eurothief here. I think I'm gonna hit the stores again tomorrow. They open in about three hours...

Hey faggits. Eurothief here. I think I'm gonna hit the stores again tomorrow. They open in about three hours. m slightly drunk.

Should I do it??

Other urls found in this thread:

sendvid.com/kbs43klx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

do it in get caught punk

I never get caught.

sure man. you're in europe. police there are pussies. in the US if you have any object that could be a weapon in your hand you'll be taken down with a quick draw.

you'll do it anyways

It's not that. It's about not getting caught. I will drop my bag and

this, basically.

You guys want a video of me doing it?

if youre gonna make a vid, make it spectacular. steal as much things as you can. steal right from the cashier counter. steal signs, steal the doormat. rob that place clean.

Give more specific suggestions and I will attempt to steal them.
Fyi I'm out of food and alcohol so those will be my primary targets

what type of store is it

supermarket
pretty inconspicuous, except my options for an escape route suck

dont let your bike get stolen
t. bank robbing user

a doormat definitely

I'm on foot

no replies no vid

Le mow honhon

Did you just fucking steal cheese?

expensive cheese. Good chesse.

dude you should steal shit tons of nasi

have fun or something. I don't even know what I should reply, clearly you already know what you're doing

Would it even matter if I said no?

how do you never get caught? checked

I stole cigs from my mon

MFW

DO IT. Bonus strategy: carry out the various parts of the 'mission' in different go's and different costumes to somewhat throw them off.

gas all eurocucks

never steal anything while drunk, youre bound to make a mistake

I'm about to go out. Any requests?

Doe mij maar een Milner extra gerijpt alsjeblieft, oooh en vergeet de grilworst niet. Succes man!

got it.

Just give me a few moments to recollect myself. I've fallen asleep at 6 in the morning and I haven't answered my girl's texts all day and I'm in a really bad state.. Shops close in 2 and a half hours so I still have time

Steal hard liquor this time instead of shitty wine like last time.
Grab some smoked salmon too. It goes well with cheese. I guess you're allowed one bottle of wine, to go with the cheese and salmon, but the other bottles better be liquor!

Lol that is bretty gud. I'll do a shout out to liquorfag
And yes, I like wine. I'll take one bottle to go with the smoked salmon. I don't know where that is though so do I get bonuspoints for asking an employee?

I feel like doing a tutorial. I'm leaving in half an hour so anyone wants to ask a question, now's the time

Dude get nasi

like the biggest amount of nasi you can

you know, this shit

just trust me on this one mate you might have your doubts about it now but once you're back home you will be glad you did it

if you dont you will regret it forever

Mmm I'm gonna get some pre-cooked chicken, and good expensive cheese, and bread definitely, and at least two bottles of whisky, a bottle of wine, some meat, lasagna, bacon, smoked salmon, and yeah, the nasi shit if I find it.

I plan on being in the shop not more than 15 minutes so if I don't find it, finito. I'm out
I will do my best though lieve vrienden

good luck erouthief-chan

can't you steal something useful, like a gopro mini to amuse the baying citizens?
what drugs u got ce soir?

I don't give a shit if you are stealing food you dumb nigger just post some videos of you walking around town and looking at stuff. Maybe film some immigrants stealing food, a protest, hell even a riot.

Fuck off subhuman

where is your timestamp faggot

some of this faggit?

okay I'm leaving. wish me luck

the us is no different.

Good luck, god speed

He's a slav. Being inebriated probably makes him a better thief.

How many places do you usually hit up op?

I got back. and succeeded.
Pics and vid will follow

you go girl

you know most places have tiny hidden cameras right? They just wait to confront you once they have enough evidence and once you've stolen enough product to fine you more.
The smarter route is to buy things and return them and scam that way.

it's not that interesting of a vid and it the camera gets blocked around the 2:40 mark. but I was paranoid.

I didnt get smoked salmon, nor did I find nasi. And I took only wine because they moved the liquor section behind the cash till. I wasn't able to just take it. Here is link to vid: sendvid.com/kbs43klx

Pic of loot is coming

I've robbed them of over hundreds of denari already. If they were to catch me, now would be the time.

my thread used to generate a lot more activity… Guess this shit has become stale.

I've been thinking about burglary, another user mentioned that as a possibility in a previous thread. Imagine the thrill of videotaping that and posting it here

aint u special

how do you think this will pan out op?
maybe the store says wtf we missing much booze; they look at the tapes and flag you for the v& next time they see your insolent face and the backpack.

maybe the fbi monitoring ibs has had enough of you and phoned europol. i hope you're vpned to the hilt. confessing to a crime is never a good idea.

i don't care if you steal from shops as much as i'll care when they catch you. i''m vicerally on our side but when things go bad, you can't even say you did it on impulse or by necessity.
you're a moron, user, who feels the need to share his petty criminality with the 10 fat neo-nazis who keep 8chad alive. i hope you get away with it forever and then win the lottery, but i'm not exactly serene about your prospects.

I always hope Eurothief gets caught one day for maximum keks. Not that anything would happen because western Europe is filled with cucks.

ty for the vid thou

Awesome work Holla Forumsro, Holla Forums is proud of you.

this will give me no pleasure or keks whatsoever, if he gets caught.

Good to know that someone is proud of me. Thanks

Also this cheese tastes so fucking good

Funny how everything seems to taste better when it's stolen

Actually, yes. It does.

I can't recall how many I've stolen from. Hundreds, probably. I try not to frequent the same stores but with my lifting habit I quickly run out of nearby targets to steal from.

what are you doing right now OP?

knock, knock…..

so it's a carrefour outlet. probably a carrefour market in Angiers, anvers, antwerp, you know where.
the label on the chicken will reveal which outlet and if that individual item was paid for or is missing from inventory`
one must assume you want to get caught, op. i'm sure you'll realise your ambition.
before they lock you up, tho, i'd be curious to know what is so awful about your life that these threads distract you from it.

Why would I get caught? You snitching on me?

I just get bored. Sometimes I slap my wrist just to feel something. Kek. And usually my threads are sick succesfull, it feels good to be praised. I'm doing something most people are too pussy to do.

we already know which outlet and the general area of where he lives. op is pretty cool though

How the fuck are you doing it, OP? Do you look for cameras and try to put everything in bag where you think nobody will see?
Some quick tutorial/a few tips would be highly appreciated, I am in quite bad financial situation lately and I need some food, but I have never stole anything in my life.

I do my best to provide this board with entertainment, partly because I refuse to accept that Holla Forums is dying. I do this for you guys, and I have faith that my trust will not be betrayed by some moralfag.

Thanks.

I get these types of requests quite often. I even have a copypasta stored in a folder. Here it is, my guide to lifting:

Preparation:
Leave your wallet and phone at home, comb your hair and shave. Dress like a decent, well-educated middle class boy with a good upbringing.
So, a clean shirt and casual pants. Put on some cologne.
I make a shopping list. It helps me remember what I need and it looks super legit to others if you walk around with one. Surely no thief would use a shopping list?
I use my backpack to collect all the goods. Most people just look at me and think I'm a regular college student using his backpack to shop. (which isn't entirely untrue, haha)
Before entering the store, walk around the surrounding area and plan an escape route.
An escape route should have a lot of short streets and corners so in case someone is following you, you can quickly shake them off.
So no long streets where they can still spot you when you're out of breath.
I've only been chased twice though and that was years ago, most employees will not chase you but having an escape route planned is:
a. Just common sense
b. Good for courage/confidence inside the store. Being prepared feels good.

Execution:
When you enter the store, take out your shopping list.
Now comes the crucial part. Shoplifting is all about ignoring your dominant impulses.You must repress the urge to look around you like a paranoid peter.
I've seen plenty of people get caught because they behave all jittery and scared,
which of course is a natural way to behave when you're aware that you're taking a risk, and doing something illegal.
But nevertheless. The majority of shoplifters get caught because they're behaving suspiciously. Only a small percentage actually gets caught red handed.
Take the item, look at the price, just take off your backpack, open it, and put it in. ACT LIKE YOU ARE JUST SHOPPING. Act like the rest of the customers.
Repeat this, walk around the store with your shopping list, and act natural. When you want some meat, compare different meats, take some time, but not too much.
When you have your goods, take something small to buy. I bought two sandwiches. They cost me 90 cents. Go to the cash till, and if there are multiple,
seek out the youngest female cashier. Older, experienced ones are more likely to ask you to open your backpack.
I sometimes do a little smalltalk with the girl at the cash till, I actually did so today. It works charms.
Standing there, look around with a bored look and make sure no employee is hurrying towards you. If you're being paranoid,
try to stay cool and make sure the employee hurrying towards you is actually after YOU. If so, walk calmly past the cashier,
head in a hurried pace towards the exit and once you're out, run like a nigger.
This is as much as I can tell you, the rest of the act you will learn from experience. I was very anxious my first few times, I believe I was 15 at the time.

forgot to namefag

why?
wait, what? Just putting stuff in the backpack is how exactly unsuspicious?

Because so if you get caught, they can't identify you. That brings me to advise; NEVER let yourself get caught. Always at least TRY to get away. If you get caught and don't run you will never forgive yourself.
Also not bringing stuff that can identify you is just common sense.

The most obvious thing is often the least obvious. Think of it as a game of poker. You're bluffing, by putting shit in your backpack. Surely no thief would be so bold to just stuff his backpack? That's what the employees and other customers think.

A lot of ppl think of thieves as masked men in striped pyjamas who go around tip-toeing and shit. If you dress and act like a normal person you're far less likely to get caught. In my experience people usually get caught because they behave suspiciously, paranoid, scared. Not because they're caught red-handed

ugh, thank you. I'm still not quite convinced about the backpack stuff tough, but I understand your logic. thank you again!

I'm glad you do. Of course this type of crime requires you to adapt. If shop owners in your area are already suspicious of backpacks, then of course don't bring one. In some stores you will have to resort to just hiding shit on your body.

When I was 16 I used to steal up to 5 bottles of wine by hiding them on my body. One in each sleeve, and three in my pants

no you don't. that's a foolish assertion. you do it for yourself. you play to the gallery for the applause. a clown.

Is he a slav in western Europe?

Belgium?

Alright then let me nuance it. I steal for myself, but I FILM it for you guys.

You welcome bro

Anyone have questions? I'm drinking my first bottle of wine now

are there any black people where you live?

my area is riddled with morroccans and turks and niggers. It helps my credibility. Remember, I live in Belgium, the birthplace of Islamic terrorism in Europe.
Of course there are black people here. Some streets you cannot find a white person if you tried. I, as a white, well-dressed, good-looking guy can get away with a lot of shit. Niggers and arabians steal too much, and they do it rather stupidly.

this is good thread. I think I'll have much more food now

Don't share too much, even the brands can give too much information for people to fuck you over.

What will you do if you get caught? It'd get you banned from the store. Others might hear of it and have a close watch on you too.

I guess so. But I was out all day and haven't seen the cops. I guess when I get caught, I will fully realise my stupidity.

Until then, I keep challenging fate. Spitting life in the face. Smashing my own little tiny testicals

Just wanted to make sure to remind you that you are a waste of oxygen and should kill yourself. inb4 "i'm stealing from big bad corporations so its okay" debunked your shit last time.

He's always drunk because he's an alchoholic. Thats why he has to steal. If he was a functioning member of society instead of an addict then he might have actually done something worthwile with his life.

Steal something green and give us a timestamp

calm down, you retarded faggot, sort out your emotional problems before you run into someone's home and have them break their neck while they run because you startled them and then do 20 years like the retard that you are.

if you gonna take ittothe next level, go for high tech expensive shit, laptops etc, I'm actually thinking of doing that, but my situation i snot bad, IT FEELS RETARDED TO DO IT JUST FOR THE THRILLS, I am risking so much, for cheap thrills, it would be way more thrilling to actually do smth with my life, this is just cheap.

Dont worry about the meanies in this thread, Eurothief-chan!
I wish you the best of luck with all of my heart, but please be careful!

Play it smart, dont get reckless.

No,dude, I like you and this shit ain't shoplifting.
Look into exploiting the system for cash. forgery…etc
and the high tech shit also is not a good idea the more expensive the shit the more will people try to risk their neccs for it.