speaxial snowflake

no u

kys, cuckboi

Yandex

Nice try, FBI

i have so plenty thingms to hide i just doubt anythijg will come ofn it

why aer you typming like thiss?

This

disappointed this isn't a real sight but the video made up for it.

ixquick.eu
Note the .eu
Ixquick sold out to fucking startpage on ixquick.com
That shit pisses me off. If I wanted to use motherfucking startpage I am MORE than capable of doing so by my own accord.

putin is good mates with bibbi and jpost. if your doing some shady shit dont make pizzaa or upload it or sell big amounts of drugs, anything else they dont give a shit unless your some isil enthusiast.

What's the deal with startpage?

Use StartPage

/thread

I just use google and block their cookies and scripts with noscript. Startpage is pretty good, it would be my next choice if i didnt have noscript.

Seems wrong in my opinion to still use google, even if anonymously. Youre giving them power by relying on them.
Ixquick aggregates the searches through the top ten most popular search engines, it seems to give me better results this way as well.

Google is the source for all other search engines. Control the information, control the world.

wtf. Google re-indexed 8ch.net.

Why?

To direct all the SJWs and leftards here. They're afraid we're getting too strong.

google

startpage.com

The problem with Startpage is that you're getting the same censored results you get from Google.

I use Yandex mostly, and they have a great image search and reverse image search. DuccDuccGo is my alternate.

Yandex also has a great email service that's unlimited like Gmail.

qwant.com

Not anymore. They fuc`ked it up.

I've been using bing for years, except for maps and when I need to buy shit. Google is better for shopping. One thing's for sure - google is a shit search engine.

productforums.google.com/forum/#!msg/websearch/f2sh29vW-ik/IJPI4L-7dlAJ

My question isn't necessarily about Google or whatever but I'm trying to find a picture. I tried Tineye and google images but didn't work. I also tried picture info and looked for coordinates, but still nothing. I have one picture of a person I'm looking for ( lost contact ) and a picture of a building > pic related what is supposed to be a school in Albania were she took it. I'm trying to find out what school it is. Someone stole my phone a week ago and I lost all contacts, pw's etc. Luccily some pics got saved in Dropbox. Now is it possible to find someone by face for instance and find let say a FB account? I know the picture is used there by a friend.

Thanks

Install exiftool to easily gather the image metadata.

Unfortunately there's no GPS coordinates in your image, I already checced.

Most smartphones have geotagging disabled by default now, because it caused so many problems in the past.