Is there any feeling that you repress, user?

Is there any feeling that you repress, user?

A desire, a wish, anything.

If you don't mind I would like to help you get that out of your chest.

We're all anonymous here.

I repress all feelings of happiness. Coming to Holla Forums makes it easy.

Yes.

I repress my cuckold fetish. I think i'm starting to go into recovery. It doesn't do for me what it used to.
I've sworn off all 3D pron in the meantime because ive been desensitized and it let me down the path of this terrible fetish tbh.

tfw no gf

I am state of happy. Been watching some gameplay of Gravity Rush 2.

tfw completely forgotten by family
tfw only one person actually remembers me come christmas and my birthday

One person is enough. Cherish that relationship.

I wish so much that I was a girl. And by girl I don't mean a trap. I really mean being a girl. A cute girl with an at least passable body and virgin as myself and with my same body. And with that I would do everything to find an user, even if overseas, and let him have me. I would nurture him and love him so much and I would do everything to take him out of his misery and make him a better person. I would make him breakfast, take breakfast to his bad, I would let he cuddle with me and do whatever he wants. I would let user make me tender loving. I wouldn't mind having it the other way arround too. I wouldn't mind having an user become a girl and I protect and love user. All I want is to be able to love someone. I can't love. Because I hate myself. I think i'm fucking disgusting. I'm ugly. I'm so fucked up in the head. I'm so mentally defective. It's ugly. The only four things that can still make me smile are anime, videogames, merchandise and imageboards. That's why I love user so much. My life is a big fat waste and I'll always be sad.

Everyone constantly points out my mistakes and is extremely negative towards me, I never get complimented when I do something right.

Staring at girl armpits.

Maybe they know you can do better? Also who cares what other people think. Are you happy with yourself?

Are they at least shaven?

flip flap

every1 represses feelings, otherwise we wouldnt be a social species. We repress and diverge undesired feelings to keep living in the society.
Your question is fuckin shallow and mundane

FLAP FLIP

I wish the same user. Exact same.

date?

I dunno friend. I can't live in the cities and they can't live innawoods. Its painful to say the least.

I'm a weeaboo degenerate and only my half-normalfag friend has any idea

I'd like to be a good enough artist to make high quality doujins so that people can jerk off and be happy with it.

Somtimes, I don't know unless I look.

Similar feel user. I pretend and appear to be a normie irl, but in reality I'm a sad degenerate alcoholic weeb.

12/4/2016
:'(

I hardly even pass as a normie, I'm just that odd quiet guy.

Your friend willing chooses to live in city.Poor fool. Maybe you can drag his butt to were you are for a mini vacation? Camping and what not? I love camping. I haven't gone in years. I bet my money your friend misses that too.

I hate normies :(

Are 2D armpits superior to 3D?

Please, do not lewd the Yui.

whatever, they represent filth

2d everything is superior to 3dpd

You have a good sense of humor. Why do you always seem so sad?

No. I have a powerful monitor and it never gets as warm and cozy as a real armpit.

Of course user

2D > 3D

in everything

I don't repress feelings. How stupid. You're what's wrong with the world and why it's so hard to get pussy because all you dumb cunts are so busy repressing yourselves. Cunts.

I'm so enlightened that I just exist in a state of bliss mostly. Get up, do some chores, surf the web, buy, consume, wait for the end of the world… Once you know the kind of things I know, things just seem so trite.

If someone gave me a loli, that might be a new feeling. Sure sucks that I don't live in a patriarchy and am instead surrounded by boring repressed cunts. Fuck you, anime cunt.

Don't deny it. You love it.

I figured. One day the greatest scientists will gather and find a way to make all of mankind into cute animu girls. And then, only then, will we know true perfection.

That's the day I live for

No, Yui is not for lewd.

then enjoy the sweet release of death because it will come first.

Yes, but they have to be sweaty, and adequate detail. But detail would suffice, armpit licking in hentai is a big turnon.

I'm willing to settle for VR, and that's coming at least fairly soon.

Enjoy being sad, cold, lonely, and blind.

but I won't be, I'll have my 2dqts

Ouch. You nailed me on the head. Crap. I started crying.

You people are sick for rejecting what you long for the most.

Would you like to talk to me privately somewhere else?

What, death?
If I'm dead I can't have qt anime girls and bitch about how shit life is to a bunch of random cunts on the internet who will never know me

Death is a proxy. If you were put in a near-death situation you would realize that.

A proxy for what, faggot

You will be. You already are. If anything you'll make it worse because inside you know what you need and you're escaping from it.

That's up to you user. What do you truly desire? It isn't death.

I don't give a damn if it's escapism

Yeah, I don't desire death. It actually horrifies me. I don't even know what I want. I'm pretty sad but still content.

Yes you do.

I Am Reading a Psychological/Christian Book on How to Deal with your Emotional/Mental Issues, & Everytime I Read it, I Feel Good Inside & Happy & Positive On the Outside…

I Am Addicted to This Feeling Now & Hopefully the More I Read This Book, the More I Will be able to Deal with My Problems in a More Positive & Constructive Change…

I Feel that I Am Changing Inside, but it will Take Some Time…

It will Take Some Time & I Am taking it Day by Day, Step by Step…

I Am Content… Kinda…

No, I don't.

Yes you do.

I am a great wizard and I know everything.

ok

She isn't built for the woods, frail as fine porcelain. Besides that she'd sit around all day and sew things, tell me my house needs a new coat of paint or make me do language lessons.

I'd just rather paint the house.