Low IQ marxist

Someone would literally have to be
retarded to be a communist in the
21 century with the massive amount of
evidence proving it could NEVER work

seems legit

confirmed

True

I look very similar to the guy in red, how the hell could he support the Negro? I fucking hate Blacks they are the embodiment of unfairness in life since they got those fucking perfect genetics yet they are "poor and innocent angels" they are rapist and beast-men!

Nah marxism worked pretty well m8

it's all good

Not even cultural mate.

What does this picture have to do with anything? This guy looks like a maoist. What does maoism have to do with marxism?

Cultural marxism is just a meme fam.

wew

They're actually separate ideologies.

I was laughing at the irony of an anti-fascist marching next to someone that idealizes a fascist regime, not the guy himself.

poor people, or useless millennials with a gender studies degree and no way to earn money, have no reason not to be communists, they can only gain something

but UH-OH, LOOKS LIKE REALITY IS ABOUT TO HIT:

The commune thing checks out; granted he wasn't kicked out, but asked to leave.

Please research your facts before posting a bunch of nonsense

Thanks for Correcting the Record.

Marx's ideas never worked and never will work. Enjoy your pipe dream.

Not an argument, Holla Forums.

Except they did.

Wrong again

All of this college kids fighting for Marxism because they want to "help" the working class aren't in the working class themselves. They go to Ivy Leage schools and have never had a rough working job in their life. If communism does take over, these idiot will be the ones who have their house taken over by the state and have to share a room with Comrade Tyrone and Commissioner Cletus. Eventually the state will have no need for some faggot who majored in Women's Studies and they will be shot in their front lawn.

When? The mondragon coop has been going down the shitter since 2013.

He held a few jobs such as a teacher and a carpenter but those ended in failure. He's spent most of his life before politics writing articles in support of communism for shitty zines

Non american here, is this guy serious or am i being trolled?

Post your face.

failures?

Retarded commies dumb enough to fall for troll bait :^)

it's funny cause it's true

Nah, Marxists are p cool

Leave.