Has she lost her arm yet...

Has she lost her arm yet? Any medfags want to explain what the chances are that they'll be able to recover whatever bloody mush is left of her limb?

what's the story faggot?

Sloth girl in first pic decided to help spread tolerance and diversity by attending a protest of the Dakota Access oil pipeline. At the protest, she attempted to rig a propane tank bomb because FTP. Turns out that she's inept at anything technical or mechanical like all leftists and women, so the bomb ends up going off in her hands and blowing part of her arm off. Protesters realize they look like dumbasses and criminals, so they cook up a story about how her arm was blown up by a flash bang, despite the fact that flash bangs deflagrate, not explode, and so couldn't have produced the injury in pic #2 (there's no shock wave in a deflagration so it doesn't blow tissue apart) and despite the fact that the police found a burnt and ruptured propane tank with bits of her burnt tissue and jacket on it. Police then posted this information on their Facebook, and leftists reacted in their usual mature manner by posting "LIES LIES LIES!" in massive blocks on the police office's Facebook page instead of providing evidence that would prove their assertions or disprove the police's.

The yidlet in question was apparently airlifted to a Minneapolis hospital, where the medical staff informed the press that she might lose her arm. Her kike father promptly set up a gofundme/patreon account to get good goys to pay for her medical treatment.

I'm wondering if she's lost her arm yet.

I hope she did, and I hope she gets thrown in jail for domestic terrorism on top of it.

i see. looks like she won't be building bombs with that hand again

Is it weird to be aroused by the idea of raping an uppity Jewess like her while she kvetches about being shoah'd?

How does she look like a man? She looks pretty kikey, but she has feminine features nonetheless.

She certainly doesn't have a man's bicpes. Not any more.

How did she have masculine biceps? They don't look particularly strong or defined?

Well they weren't strong enough to withstand a propane tank explosion, that's for sure.

i find it ironic
he should also be arrested
and many horrible things should happen to the family for begging for money to cover up the lie

Girls look so pretty on the inside .
Anyone agree?

What a great CD. Deep nostalgia feels right now.

Fixed it.

I have fucked around with explosives a bit and for safeties sake I researched their wounding mechanisms.
While no medfag I feel very confident in saying the arm will be lost, over-pressure completely destroys the flesh and breaks all the blood vessels. The only way that arm is staying on if if they take a heap of meat from somewhere else and patchwork her back together.

I'm sure they'll find a shabbos goy willing to give his life for one of G-d's chosen.

That's the same exact fucking facial expression. It's creepy as fuck.

Is it something to do with being a Jew?

just when I thought she couldn't be creepier

I think this asshole was working for big oil, the pipe line has been denied but I imagine that if this cunts litte stunt had pulled off and harmed or killed someone then it would have been a major blow to the protesters.

Throw her in prison and confiscate that money as terrorist funds. But they should wait until she gets out of the hospital before they arrest her, so the taxpayers don't pay for her medical bills.

Classic Jews jewing jews.

Say what you will about the Jews, but Yehovadamn they are pretty good looking people.

How does she look so different between OP's pic and this one? In OP's picture she looks extremely ugly; in this one she actually looks fuckable.

It's feminism.

But those pictures were all taken while she was a SJW, so it's not like her ideology changed between the two.

shockwave force from an explosion that close, plus shrapnel? that arm's fucking gone. shockwaves basically tenderize all your meat, crushing arteries, bones, all that shit you need. so she's gonna have to commit domestic terrorism with a hook from now on.

Apparently the gofundme page indicates that she might keep it. It references that they have her scheduled for "twenty surgeries" to repair the arm.

its gonna be a useless tube of ground meat and sadness which is totally useless, but cucks gonna cuck

Well her orbiters have donated half a million dollars to pay for her surgeries in the past two weeks, so it better be worth it.