>you will never be a green beret or delta Force operator

Chase Collins
Chase Collins

you will never be a green beret or delta Force operator

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2015-02-02/
nytimes.com/2015/09/21/world/asia/us-soldiers-told-to-ignore-afghan-allies-abuse-of-boys.html?_r=0

Xavier Moore
Xavier Moore

Those guys go through hell and come out smiling. Remind me of mythical warriors.

Jaxon Cooper
Jaxon Cooper

green beret or delta Force
aren't they the same?

Landon Jackson
Landon Jackson

Nah b delta Force are a tier above green filets

Jordan Williams
Jordan Williams

Your odds are better than ever to be one now. They have increased by 400% since 9/11 and are active in 70% of the nations on Earth. So keep playing those video games and worshiping them as bad asses,, never ask about their top secret capture or kill missions, intrusions across borders, or who they are training to do what. zerohedge.com/news/2015-02-02/

Parker Johnson
Parker Johnson

I was gonna join the army and my assvap score was high enough to be a ranger but I had a psychotic breakdown a month after signing up and they don't take schizos in the armed forces

Jordan Martin
Jordan Martin

not even for the psi ops programs?

Oliver Gomez
Oliver Gomez

They won't take schizos period

Gavin Howard
Gavin Howard

you will never be a brainwashed murderer fighting in warfare that keeps the common man enslaved by being a means for contrived scarcity, risking your life to keep unscrupulous individuals with no honour in positions of power

Aaron Mitchell
Aaron Mitchell

hurr durr im read 1984

well done, chap

Adam Sanchez
Adam Sanchez

Wow.. Way to miss the point, kiddo. We've got troops in 104 nations and their actions are mostly classified.

Joseph Reed
Joseph Reed

implying murdering people isn't cool as fuck

Nathaniel Wood
Nathaniel Wood

implying 1984 has no relevance to the zeitgeist

that George Orwell, what a hack

Jeremiah Morales
Jeremiah Morales

hows 8th grade going?

Leo Rogers
Leo Rogers

Just ask this guy, murder is grrrrrrrrreat!

Kevin Sanchez
Kevin Sanchez

You could always join the French Foreign Legion. You fight for frogs but they pretty much kill exclusively niggers and spic.

Cameron Hughes
Cameron Hughes

Would they take me even with a history of mental illness?

Grayson Jackson
Grayson Jackson

You will never be sent to a third world shithole and maimed or killed for the explicit purpose of propping the petrodollar up just a little longer.
You will never have to use a goddamn AR15 derivative.
I'm good actually.

Jack Lee
Jack Lee

Oh come on,, don't you want to live off snakes sleep on rocks, and arm pedos. nytimes.com/2015/09/21/world/asia/us-soldiers-told-to-ignore-afghan-allies-abuse-of-boys.html?_r=0

Logan Reyes
Logan Reyes

As long as you don't tell them about it.

Aiden Price
Aiden Price

That's okay, the man can keep that bullshit

Camden Bennett
Camden Bennett

The Legion doesn't even let you keep your identity. They give you an brand new one.

Alexander King
Alexander King

this much of a faggot
oh, that's right, they legalized being a faggot.

Ryan Barnes
Ryan Barnes

green beret

Actually… well, kinda, i guess?

pic related but obviously not mine

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit