You will never be a green beret or delta Force operator

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2015-02-02/
nytimes.com/2015/09/21/world/asia/us-soldiers-told-to-ignore-afghan-allies-abuse-of-boys.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Those guys go through hell and come out smiling. Remind me of mythical warriors.

aren't they the same?

Nah b delta Force are a tier above green filets

Your odds are better than ever to be one now. They have increased by 400% since 9/11 and are active in 70% of the nations on Earth. So keep playing those video games and worshiping them as bad asses,, never ask about their top secret capture or kill missions, intrusions across borders, or who they are training to do what. zerohedge.com/news/2015-02-02/

I was gonna join the army and my assvap score was high enough to be a ranger but I had a psychotic breakdown a month after signing up and they don't take schizos in the armed forces

not even for the psi ops programs?

They won't take schizos period

well done, chap

Wow.. Way to miss the point, kiddo. We've got troops in 104 nations and their actions are mostly classified.

that George Orwell, what a hack

hows 8th grade going?

Just ask this guy, murder is grrrrrrrrreat!

You could always join the French Foreign Legion. You fight for frogs but they pretty much kill exclusively niggers and spic.

Would they take me even with a history of mental illness?

I'm good actually.

Oh come on,, don't you want to live off snakes sleep on rocks, and arm pedos. nytimes.com/2015/09/21/world/asia/us-soldiers-told-to-ignore-afghan-allies-abuse-of-boys.html?_r=0

As long as you don't tell them about it.

That's okay, the man can keep that bullshit

The Legion doesn't even let you keep your identity. They give you an brand new one.

oh, that's right, they legalized being a faggot.

Actually… well, kinda, i guess?