>>6473570

It's time dysnomia, you know it and I know it. It's time to allow a one pedothread at a time rule and hire more mods. I think it's high time we kick the sjws off our chan.

Other urls found in this thread:

thegoldenshower.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dost_test
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vagueness_doctrine
eff.org/issues/bloggers/legal/adult
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pick one.

how about we allow zero pedothreads and kick the child molesters off our chan?

Not likely, cuck.

The SJWs are the ones outraged over the pedos you dumb fuck.

Look dysnomia. I know you don't like pedos but I don't like them very much either tbh. But if we don't do something about the sjws I'm afraid this place may become just another 4chan.

Pedos are the SJW. Debate me.

I for one hate the elite kikes and their child-murder ring specifically because I love children.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Mod me.

THIS
just look at this thread

they are undermining discussion by posting images

>>>/newsplus/ is recruiting reporters of your caliber. visit thegoldenshower.com for more details.

You can exist somewhere else.
It's born out of the fact that you had issues growing up and never did. You can't handle a real woman so you resort to something that knows no better, all the while you yourself know no better.
Triggered? I would allow your cancer in the name of free speech if you didn't push the boundaries of the law to the point of getting every website that is dumb enough to allow you shut down.
I don't throw tantrums, I do what I know will make this site last longer. I don't care about your "muh historicall facts!!". I have nothing against you. I have everything against the feds you idiots want to attract here.

Thanks for the debate, you lose.

Last I checked sharechan and the triforce were still around.

This site functioned fine for two years allowing pedos. The solution is to hire mods who aren't lazy and enforce the rules.

6/900= .0066
Is moderating this board. Come on dysnomia you can at least hire 6 more mods and allow a one pedo thread at a time rule. What was so bad about Holla Forums in 2013-Early 2016? Nothing. Now please allow it again dysnomia? This board may die because of sjws if you don't.

those aren't very well known chans.

this site gets more and more public attention. with the public attentions the feds will show up.

If a pedochan is up it's honeypot
If a pedochan is down the feds took it down

Functioned fine? You mean had CP spambots for 2 whole years, right? That is not okay.

The pedo cp spambots were takin care of along time ago and pedo threads had nothing to do with it. They were hands over ass incompetent to not see there was on obvious pattern with the cp spam. Since when was cp ever considered legal on here anyway? Never.

HAHAHAH

Cp is going to get posted regardless if pedothreads exist fuck wit. Even 4chan get's cp posted over it. Now fuck off with this nonsense.

Go post there then.

Which can be countered with more mods. Having one containment thread isn't going to hurt anyone nor will it this site.

can someone post that screenshot of the pedothread dysnomia cycled that ended up being filled with CP so he removed it?

maybe this faggot will learn something.

this, sjws always turn out to be pedos

when will you idiots learn that a picture can become cp depending on the context? if you have no clue what your're talking about then stfu next time.

CP !=non-nude pictures of kids

"My fee-fees are more important than your laws"
That sounds like an SJW to me

In order to better determine whether a visual depiction of a minor constitutes a "lascivious exhibition of the genitals or pubic area" under 18 U.S.C. § 2256(2)(A), the court developed six criteria. Not all of the criteria need to be met, nor are other criteria necessarily excluded in this test.[1][2]

Whether the focal point of the visual depiction is on the child's genitalia or pubic area.
Whether the setting of the visual depiction is sexually suggestive, i.e., in a place or pose generally associated with sexual activity.
Whether the child is depicted in an unnatural pose, or in inappropriate attire, considering the age of the child.
Whether the child is fully or partially clothed, or nude.
Whether the visual depiction suggests sexual coyness or a willingness to engage in sexual activity.
Whether the visual depiction is intended or designed to elicit a sexual response in the viewer.

Ah yeah, about that "attracting feds" guys. I mean when cp was posted constantly how come the feds didn't put the hammer down? Because this site isn't supposed to be for posting cp nor is twitter (although Holla Forums in a thread a while ago exposed them for hosting cp!!!). So your argument is bullshit and fallacious.

who are u even talking to?

That subjective and bullshit law is why no one prosecutes anyone for it. No one actually takes those laws seriously because they're bullshit and are far too vague.

Whom are you quoting?

i'm sure the judge will take that into consideration

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dost_test

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vagueness_doctrine
It doesn't satisfy the Vagueness doctrine. Also, how come movies aren't outlawed from being viewed? I mean it's perfectly legal to watch child nudity in movies, so why the fuck would kids in bikinis be banned?

That chart is flawed, I've heard of a few private trackers/ well hidden communities off the clear web that have questionable content but are most likely not honeypots.

i'm not a lawyer, but the dost test seems to be used:
eff.org/issues/bloggers/legal/adult

What is a "lascivious" image?

Many courts apply the so-called Dost test to determine if a given image is considered to be "lascivious" under the law.

How is the Dost Test applied in case law?

Nudity is not enough for a finding that an image is lascivious, but clothing does not mean a photo is in the clear: "a photograph of a naked girl might not be lascivious (depending on the balance of the remaining Dost factors), but a photograph of a girl in a highly sexual pose dressed in hose, garters, and a bra would certainly be found to be lascivious." United States v. Villard, 885 F.2d 117, 124 (3d Cir. 1989).

Setting is critical, but must be taken in context. For example, "while the setting of a bed, by itself, is some evidence of lasciviousness, it alone is not enough to support a finding of lasciviousness." Id. One should consider not just the bed, but how the person is posed on the bed (i.e. sleeping vs. posing seductively).

Context is also important in determining "whether the image is intended or designed to elicit a sexual response in the viewer." For example, in jury instructions approved by the Ninth Circuit, the Court asked the jurors to consider the caption of the photograph. United States v. Arvin, 900 F.2d 1385 (9th Cir. 1990).

please don't quit your day job at sucking dicks

I'm talking to

Quit asking to come back with your cancer . The pedo community was allowed to be here and became such an eyesore what with having the daily pedo thread constantly bumped to the top of page one , that it hurt this site in ways that can't be . Even still the pedo comunninty as a whole did not know how to behave because of the neurosis of being outcasts of society. You pedos had to shit up other threads and lash out at everyone by crossposting cp everywhere like spoiled children. You will never return to this ruined husk of a site. Get over it perverts.

*in ways that can't be measured*

It was Holla Forums that not the pedo community. Most pedos just posted in the daily thread or their own board.

They got anonib killed, if you weren't a newfag you'd know about that.

Anonib got killed because of a lack of moderation on TNR. 8ch has always strictly enforced the global rules.

Being an anti-pedo is a mental illness.

Some pedos may be cool to chill with, but this particular group is not of that type. They're cancerous assholes with an annoying elitist attitude.

This is also the reason why they don't go to mchan. They need the drama, they need the attention of the non-pedos and they also don't like the other pedos on those sites.

So dysnomia, never change your mind about them, keep them out.

This tbh. It's like they're not human.

I don't go to Masterchan because it has an autistic board software.

If Gadmin would adopt infinity like Potion did then the world would be a better place.

Bullshit scenarios people could go to prison for under this "law".

Too vague.
Too vague.
again too vague.
See:
Too vague.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Object_sexuality
Object sexuality is being sexually attracted to inanimate objects. Therefore anything can be considered "an sexually elicit response".

The parents wont go to prison, but you if you post these pictures on a site like this because context plays a role in that law.

any retard can see that some fag chatting with other fags about how they wish that pedophilia was legal is different than breaking the law.
why you think you should all get a say in what content (that is not breaking US law) should be allowed on the site that is known for its "anything goes" policy when it comes to free speech is stupid.
The fact that you are this dishonest about the arguments that people have made, even when explaned to you in simple terms goes lengths to show that you couldn't care less about the actual site rules, just about getting your way.
fuck off moral fag.
nobody cares about pedos but you and other moralist cucks.
go back to 4fag.jew or kys.

The problem with the pedos is their insatiable need to win acceptance and to get validation from everyone around them that's not into little girls and (shudders) little boys( can you imagine being a pedo that's also a queer? At what point do you not kill yourself. Like it's not enough to be a natural abomination you also have to exacerbate it with being a fudge packing knob gobbler as well.yuck). That's why they don't hang out on Masterchan because their illness needs to be witnessed to give their lives some meaning. They must be observed to confirm they will not wither under scrutiny. I'm a pervert that's seen much and don't really see them as monsters but it's the neddyness that's pathetic and unforgivable. It's their exhibitionism that is insufferable . I think faggots and trannies are the same way and that's why Trump got elected.

*neediness*

What are you, some kind of faggot?

There is a simple final solution to this problem:

Two birds, one stone

My man
ive actualy been banned here for posting these pics

dysnomia is the SJWist of SJWs

this tbh tbh

This is by far the best solution I've ever seen. This. This. This. On another note… who else will pledge exodus if 2d lolicon/furry/bestiality is ever banned?

SJW and there reactionary "cultural relativism" think pedos ought to be supported and proud, you imbred fucktard.

You don't have a right to exist. You should be taken to a camp and gased.

Look. Most sjws, the "left and right", fucking hate pedos. The one instance I'll give you my solace is that the trans movement has literal sjws in the movement. Purge the the transfags and I can almost guarantee you the push for legalizing cp would almost evaporate over night.

Meant *literal pedos

Be interesting to see what other groups you would march into your gas chambers in your master plan to save the world from itself.

She's cute

Just pedos. Literally just pedos. If pedophiles were just child molesters, then maybe not, but they are all just such shit-tier fuckheads. Ugly, unfunny, unsuccessful by any standards, stupid, and spend all their time shiting up imageboards with all these normie-core bad memes, and still maintain that they keep normies away even though normie posting goes where ever they go.

They are literally the disease, and the other disease that they claims keeps away the first disease.

And you wonder why people are leaving Holla Forums in droves.

what was deleted this time.i didn't pay attention to the thread until now

Same stuff that always gets deleted, just posts vols don't like that don't violate any stated rules.

The sad thing is that dysnomia is so full of himself that he cant comprehend whats wrong with acting like a ban happy douche(on Holla Forums of all places).
The most incompetent people are always given mod or BO status cause only the biggest faggots hang out in the IRC begging to have a little bit of power for once in their pathetic lives which they always abuse.

MRA
SJW
FBI
All the same.

I need a status report.

Report Updated

MGTOW closeted faggot agenda, you hate women that's why you make those outrageous claims.

2deep4me, no rly take a dicc up your ass in prison faggot? Its historical behavior so you can't complain.

Leave, go to 4chan/reddit/tumblr/models-forum.org/9gag

>(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

fucc off

I mean, I just want a place to post cute instagram/fliccr pictures.
Is that really hard?

You first fag, makes me happy that you're getting all kinds of BTFO.

Look at mister bigshot, calling all the plays.