John Ashe Dies of "Barbell" Accident Right Before He was to Testify Against Cintons

Bush Family Rushes To Hillary Clinton Side After Top UN Official Set To Testify Against Her Found Dead

In what a new Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) report circulating in the Kremlin today calls a “master incestuous maneuver”, the Bush Crime Family has rushed to the side of Hillary Clinton after a top United Nations official set to testify against her in a US District Court yesterday was found dead by FBI agents who were set to deliver him before a Grand Jury. [Note: Some words and phrases appearing in this report are English language approximations of Russian words and phrases having no exact counterpart.]

According to this report, former UN President John Ashe was scheduled to testify against Hillary Clinton yesterday in a New York City US District Court, but when FBI agents arrived at his Dobbs Ferry, New York, mansion he was found dead of what current UN President Mogens Lykketoft said was a heart attack—but that SVR intelligence analysts say in this report is impossible to determine prior to an autopsy being performed and medical tests conducted.

Prior to his death, this report continues, UN President Ashe had been indicted by the US government for the role he played in a massive bribery scheme headed by Chinese billionaire Ng Lap Seng who over the past few decades has funneled hundreds of millions of dollars into the pockets of both Hillary and Bill Clinton—and that began in the late 1990’s with the most serious scandal in American history (known as Chinagate) when the Clinton’s transferred nearly all of America’s most sensitive technology, including but not limited to nuclear missile and satellite technology, in exchange for millions of dollars in contributions to the 1996 Clinton-Gore re-election effort and the Democratic National Committee.

Along with UN President Ashe and Chinese billionaire Seng being indicted for being a part of this massive bribery scheme to enrich the Clinton’s and fuel Hillary’s presidential run, this report notes, Francis Lorenzo, the ambassador to the UN for the Dominican Republic, and the top two executives for the Global Sustainability Foundation (GSF), Sheri Yan and Heidi Hong Piao, were, also, charged, all of whom had reached plea deals in exchange for their testimony against the Clinton’s and Seng—has had, likewise, UN President Ashe done just prior to his death.

Grimly to note too, this report continues, is that a “powerful indictor” that UN President Ashe was being targeted for death revealed itself this past January (2016) when Chinese billionaire Seng (currently under house arrest in his New York City penthouse) suddenly dropped his bid for a speedy trial—and which SVR analysts in this report attribute to his being given “assurances/guarantees” by the Clinton’s that once Hillary gained the US presidency he would pardoned.

And in a “power move” perfected by both the Bush and Clinton Crime families, this report says, within 7 hours of UN President Ashe being reported dead, top Bush family warhawk Brent Scowcroft declared he was throwing his Republican Party allegiance behind Hillary Clinton, and not his own parties nominee Donald Trump.

archive.is/BUvvJ

For those who want more info on ChinaGate, here's JudicialWatch's report on it in 2001, archive.is/QOuJN

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Xyfv4
whatdoesitmean.com/index973.htm
whatdoesitmean.com/index2023.htm
whatdoesitmean.com/index1363.htm
abcnews.go.com/International/fbi-arrests-chinese-millionaire-tied-clinton-scandal/story?id=33990683
scmp.com/news/world/united-states-canada/article/1979915/death-former-un-assembly-president-john-ashe-accused
redstate.com/moe_lane/2015/05/26/hillary-clinton-arms-regimes/
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/24/barbell-accident-kills-former-un-leader-accused-of-corruption
archive.is/368Oo
archive.is/qGPxL
nydailynews.com/news/national/disgraced-u-n-leader-john-ashe-died-weightlifting-accident-article-1.2685625
archive.is/BBPU1
archive.is/MidPU
freewebs.com/jeffhead/liberty/liberty/bdycount.txt
washingtonpost.com/world/the_americas/john-ashe-a-former-un-general-assembly-president-dies-at-61/2016/06/23/9991384c-3957-11e6-8f7c-d4c723a2becb_story.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_parentheses
twitter.com/FreeAmerican100/status/747166447810519040
8ch.net/pol/res/6445719.html
twitter.com/hashtag/BrexitIn5Words?src=hash
twitter.com/hashtag/TrumpGirlsBreakTheInternet?src=hash
twitter.com/DonaldjBismarck
twitter.com/KallMeKarter/status/747094974475304960
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?196034-Good-looking-Latino-Asian-mixed-females
youtube.com/watch?v=yre1Kxf9JGM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not suspicious at all.

Nope.

Just a (((Coincidence))).

PURE

Don't you mean a (((Cohencidence)))?

If this isn't a mere coincidence my name isn't Chaim Shekelbergstienwitzblumm

(((Sorcha Faal)))

I guess add another one to the list, then.

The Clinton and Bush families know what's going to happen to them when Hillary loses.

Oh, I remember Chinagate very well. It's amazing how short the memory of the MSM is when it comes to a Democrat, and how very long it is when it comes to a Republican.

I almost forgot how depressing Holla Forums might get sometimes because of brexit. Clintons must fucking pay!!!

A previous 8/pol/ thread on Hillary with a lot of information:
archive.is/Xyfv4

What are the chances the God Emperor mentions this as suspicious

Bump

What do you guys think? Any suggestions?

That's actually a man IIRC.

Anything that comes from his website (whatdoesitmean.com) is bullshit.

whats the lie in this article?

it happens

kek

this is sorcha faal bullshit…

not denying there might be foul play but I wouldn't use them for a source

he's lucky that the bar fell on one of the safety bars otherwise he might have died

I seriously doubt this 61 y.o. man who has lifted all his life is going for his PR and fucked up.

He died on Wednesday just before the Brexit vote so it got lost in all that news. If you wanted to kill someone and ensure it got little publicy that would be the right time to do it.
Not suspicious at all. As for the alleged barbell, I downloaded an old CIA assassination manual this year which advised killing targets using everyday objects found lying around their home or office.

"However, the simplest local tools are often much the most efficient means of
assassination. A hammer, axe, wrench, screw driver, fire poker, kitchen knife,
lamp stand, or anything hard, heavy and handy will suffice. A length of rope or
wire or a belt will do if the assassin is strong and agile. All such improvised
weapons have the important advantage of availability and apparent
innocence. The obviously lethal machine gun failed to kill Trotsky where an
item of sporting goods succeeded.
In all safe cases where the assassin may be subject to search, either before
or after the act, specialized weapons should not be used. Even in the lost
case, the assassin may accidentally be searched before the act and should
not carry an incriminating device if any sort of lethal weapon can be
improvised at or near the site. If the assassin normally carries weapons
because of the nature of his job, it may still be desirable to improvise and
implement at the scene to avoid disclosure of his identity."

'A Study of Assassination' (1953) page 5.
Declassified 1997

looks like he wasn't such a big guy

Better source?

probably everything other than the fact that he was a real person who died.

Here are some other examples of the bullshit he pushes.

whatdoesitmean.com/index973.htm

whatdoesitmean.com/index2023.htm

whatdoesitmean.com/index1363.htm

Ashe was awaiting trial over Ng Lap Seng, who has been under house arrest since last October for financial crimes and was involved in Chinagate. The Snowcroft thing is true too. Aside from the bits about the SVR, everything in the article can be verified in seconds.

Sorry guys. I hadn't learned about Sorcha Faal until after I posted the article. Although the connection to the Clintons appears to be true.
The stuff about the Bush family might be bullshit.
abcnews.go.com/International/fbi-arrests-chinese-millionaire-tied-clinton-scandal/story?id=33990683

scmp.com/news/world/united-states-canada/article/1979915/death-former-un-assembly-president-john-ashe-accused

Sounds like a mission straight out of Hitman

Photo from the crime scene

MODS STICKY

We gotta spread the news about this, especially to Trump

That's a movie I would watch.

DOES SHE THINK THIS WILL BE A THREAT
to Trump?

Bring this up with the black community and remind them that Clinton doesn't care about them.

Reminder to always lift with a spotter.

Oh pure coincidence goy.

You know it's just a crazy barbell accident, he got hit the hit three times in the back of the head with a barbell. Just a freak accident goy, don't worry about it.

How fucking retarded are these people? This one alone could sink her shit whole

one less nigger
based Hillary
do I need to remind you bigots what year it is?

THANK YOU SNAPBACK GORILLA
i ain't lifting with a spotter and you can't make me

How retarded are you?

In Blood Money you could actually kill one of your targets by forcing the barbell down on their neck as they bench press.

Where is the link that mentions the barbell?

redstate.com/moe_lane/2015/05/26/hillary-clinton-arms-regimes/
ly FULL OF SHIT

joke's on you
I only have dumbells

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/24/barbell-accident-kills-former-un-leader-accused-of-corruption

archive.is/368Oo

The list under those that have died to the clintons is still growing.

Has that IT guy testified against her yet? I'm expecting him to disappear too if he is given immunity.

Hi CTR psyops.

he pled the 5th over 100 times IIRC

did or didnt he die?

Nature knows how to clean the pool.

I never have lifted with a spotter, I do 3x5 though and have cameras around my house.

I keep hearing about these workouts but I'm skeptical. people seem to swear by 5x5

It's not even funny anymore.

I wish we had a military in America.

I wish we had real service men, not the benefit eating NWO faggots who get thanked for their service and think they're tough because of "muh 500 push-ups a day".

Someone to protect this country, you know? Like, I don't know, a secretive group of trained professionals who are intelligent and centralized.

500 push ups a day would be pretty sweet.

clever agent smith
in the end alphabets need to work in the open and focus on counterspying, smashing marxists, and shitposting on chans
currently they are failing at one and two because they don't have the nuts to go after the top, or expose paramilitary groups currently at war with us.
there is absolutely nothing wrong with defending your country by removing rootless elites trying to destroy it.
cloak and dagger is dildos, stand in the sun point out your enemy and do your duty.

Exercise equipment seems to have a habit of getting the grim reaper to lean in.

archive.is/qGPxL

I'm starting to hate Holla Forums. It's all just a bunch of betas

WTF are you talking about video game nerd?

I wonder what fun would suddenly cone out if Shillary croaked

What a tragic coincidence

yeah and if that fucking judge allows it to get dropped they need to be hung, because that's beyond suspect

iirc in that particular scenario the judge makes the decision based off of the answers, or nonanswers, provided, to further expand the case

pleading the 5th that many times has set a precedent before this towards further investigations, so this judge needs to make the right decision

subterfuge

None. There would be too many people who would go down with the ship if it all came out, even after her death.
The Clinton machine is so powerful that I believe they have dirt on nearly every powerful figure in American politics. Sinking the Clintons, even after death, would probably mean sinking the Bushes and a slew of other still-living political elites that would have the informant committing suicide by multiple shots to the back of the head while stabbing themselves in the chest 10 times.
I'm convinced that the dirt will never come out on the Clintons, no matter who dies, no matter if they retire from politics forever or even if the Bushes and Clintons all dropped dead on the same day.

We will never know the full story of how fucked up and criminal the Clintons really are. File it in the same folder with the JFK assassination.

I bet you can't do 500 in a day let alone at a time.

You'd think that with her running for president she'd go easy on the assassinations for a while, but she's just not giving a shit.

I have seen this exact post and this exact image file name before. its like you fucking faggots work from a template

(((coincidence))

I think this is the thread (((they're))) trying to slide and D&C through/within different threads.

Keep bumping this.

bump

STICKY THIS
get rid of the banner sticky and sticky important threads,mods.

You misspelled his name, and the "Getty Images" thing is kinda prominent.

Doing sets with less reps allows you to focus on a higher weight and not wear yourself out as fast and build a little more strength. It's good for early to mid on, and for when you're going for a PR, but when you want to really build more strength at a weight you can already do you go for more reps, around 8-12.

>>>/fit/

Obvious newfag is obvious. Lurk moar retard.

HOW THE FUCK ARE THEY TRYING THIS WHEN TRUMP IS LITERALLY RIGHT THERE COMIN FOR THAT BOOTY

bitch is under a microscope and is still pulling this shit, how fucking arrogant can you get

Thanks. I can't believe I missed the typo.

It's worth the risk for the Clintons. Another scandal would be more damaging than an "accidental" death.

this guy gets an autopsy but supreme court justice scalia didnt?

FUG DIS

Rahowa soon. You're gonna want to get your shit tight like Bruce Lee.

Bamping this…again

trump is the one that can, and likely will, turn this into a scandal

he's bring up vince foster, he fucking knows

They cannot get away with this. We cannot let them get away with this.

This
That's why I'm bamping this again.
This bitch will kill anyone who gets in her way.

Pure cohencidence, how many people have they got killed again?

Ed Snowden would like to have a word with you…

He is lucky it didn't have camps on the bar to hold the weights.

about 6…thousand
sloppily

Did they check the clocks?
Adrian Monk would check the clocks, in case magnets were involved.

The Barbell felled on his neck!

Pg 4 bump
Fuck you Holla Forums

it was a good idea to crop out the header.

They are still sperging out, holy shit.

Da shit kazee

= MODS PLEASE STICKY =

I do without spotters all the time, but you absolutely never clamp the weights to the barbell.

What a retard, bench has adjustable safety bars and he has them set too low so that they're useless.

photo from the 80s?

(((PURE COINCIDENCE)))

It's time to restore the ban.. THE JEW WAS ALREADY APPLAUDING LOL

You can be a successful business women, you just have to be jew and kill your husband

Clinton sold 70% of USA factories to China, it's no surprise he and her psychopath wife can kill anyone they want

nydailynews.com/news/national/disgraced-u-n-leader-john-ashe-died-weightlifting-accident-article-1.2685625

I just have no idea how such a thing could have happened.

i bold out hope ghat in this digital sge we wilo see a major leak

Are you using speech to text while sobbing uncontrollably with a cock in your mouth? I'm wondering how you could fuck that up so badly.

Don't you know these things (((just happen))) sometimes? It's nothing (((suspicious))) at all.

Any chance a mod could edit the sticky? As OP has himself admitted , Sorcha Faal is a bullshit source.

archive.is/BBPU1 (archived)

Add it to the list boys! I wonder what sort of kikery they'll pull on Assange.

In any case, I wonder if there's any clear direction to finding out what he knew.

Hillary's face when /fit/ killed her witness

though I'm a bit surprised they've moved on from suicide by gunshot to the back of the head

Trump can't talk about this, there's no evidence and he would be painted insane by the MSM.
They killed him good, barbell suffocation. Nothing he can prove.
To us, it's obvious but to normies (who've been programmed to hate Trump already) it's a big stretch.
Also, legally, this is a serious accusation so Trump could be taken to court for accusing Clinton of premeditated murder.

archive.is/MidPU

CRYSTALLINE CONCORDANCE

As reasonable as the OP sounds, Sorcha Faal has proven itself to be one of, if not THE most single source of absolute bullshit on the internet over the past half-decade.

The fact that this story appears on there is suspicious.

Is this the guy with the book and was set to appear on Hannity
If it was Trump needs to blow this the hell open

It's being covered everywhere. So the guy died.
Amid a bribery case.
Involving the Clintons.

Who the fuck are you trying to fool, Dan?

There were others that died mysteriously due to this scandal, like Commerce Secretary Ron Brown (he was Commerce Secretary at the time of the tech transfer) who was also about to testify on the subject.

ALSO…

~ Clinton friend Yah Lin “Charlie” Trie pleaded guilty to charges of violating campaign finance rules in exchange for having pending indictments dropped against him in Washington and Arkansas.

~ According to news reports in 1997, Democratic donor Johnny Chung received a $150,000 transfer from the Bank of China three days before he handed then-First Lady Hillary Clinton’s chief of staff a $50,000 check.

~ Then-Vice President Al Gore received political donations from Buddhist nuns who had taken a vow of poverty.

~ President Clinton admitted in 1997 that he invited major campaign donors to spend the night in the White House. The Clintons hosted 404 overnight guests.

~ During the investigation by the Department of Justice, about 120 people connected to “Chinagate” either fled the country or pleaded the Fifth Amendment to prevent testifying.

In case some are too young to know, this scandal was the infamous transfer of missile technology to China that would allow Americans in the satellite launching business to be replaced by cheap Chinese workers, giving the tech to China that they needed to successfully launch the multi-stage rockets necessary to get satellites in orbit.
It also gave China the ability to launch nuclear warheads the distance necessary to hit American cities.

This would pretty much be the one and only time Sorcha Faal has been correct / truthful about anything. Maybe this is that time. Point remains that it's suspicious that this would come from a proven source of complete bullshit.

God damn I want the number to her hitman guys working overtime and could use some reconition for his hard work. You know she won't give any.

man jews and their language twisting..

anyone have that anime facial features/aryan comparison pic? I can't find it.

I swear, the biggest problem Holla Forumslacks have is proving the facts we know

here u go user

not what I'm looking for!

looking for girl that are looking towards the camera, and something goes into nose detail specifically

How can you live without the rush of doing single-rep PRs?

Deadlift is best lift.

I'm not even a burger, and this makes me rage.

Fuck this planet.

Obligatory
freewebs.com/jeffhead/liberty/liberty/bdycount.txt

It's news to me. I can't decide which is more disgusting that or pedoisland. Is there a running tally of Clinton murders?

kek, didn't actually use it.

kek
Some here don't get the reference in your pic.

Why should I care about what sand niggers do to each other more than what happens to men every day?

I'm fairly sure Agent 47 is shooting that guy in that image, not choking him with a weight.

wait

You also didn't mention China.

I know, that was why I wrote

That's why it's a vid

Document from 1953, user. They just like the suicide in apartment staircase story more.

Too bad the "True Conservatives" will never get that he's doing that on purpose.

They're pretty much PRAVDA, sitting on the tables of "common-man" NY residents for their catchy headlies

Anyone got that picture of Hillary as a spider with the floppy tits?

If you need to know I need something to paste on my targets at the range

Someone should add this guy to the list to add a bit of context for those that don't know this isn't an individual case

>you'll never have a qt white girl befriend you then confess her love and have a great life together
Sometimes i wonder why i try at all

Getting so fucking tired of this shit

Dude, that's at least half asian.

Nope that's just a slav.

She's from southern Brazil, so most likely italian or german heritage, maybe polish.

It is an Asian mutt.

Its funny how most of the news stories about it have the same wording.

washingtonpost.com/world/the_americas/john-ashe-a-former-un-general-assembly-president-dies-at-61/2016/06/23/9991384c-3957-11e6-8f7c-d4c723a2becb_story.html

What "humanitarian organization"? The CLINTON FOUNDATION maybe?

They could have broke into his home, choked him with a bar, took his body to the weights bench, placed the bar on his neck and added the weights.

The injuries from choking him with the bar would have been similiar to a very heavy weight.

Yessir. Have to be able to lean one way and ditch the weight if you fail.

haha who was he again? I know he was some breed of wrestler

What that vid doesn't tell you is one kind of poison that can mimic a heart attack.

Meet the carukia barnesi. A jellyfish whose poison makes the victim imitate having cardiac arrest. This jellyfish fucker's toxin is also used in medical practices, most commonly involving getting the heart to be still for a temporary amount of time. Even a tiny drop can still a strong beating heart.

I lift without a spot and have never fucked up. That's what a safety is for. The retard in the webm tried placing it back without locking out.

the sandman

How about you niggers up your personal security then? I can't believe these morons keep letting themselves get killed.

I bet this one idiot didn't even redistribute his information, which is exactly why he was killed. Never sit on intel like that.

Seriously–educate yourselves. Shit like this happens all the time. BP killed 12 fucking people to keep the oil spill intel shit under wraps, and that was just for money.

If this is how people deal with enemies, there really isn't a hope for mankind.

naive bastard

Sorcha Faal known for disinformation
All I need to see

Boy, mythbusters really took a turn for the worse

Are you guys trying to red text?

it's not brackets here it's these '

Stop being a faggot and reshape yourself into the best man you can be, so you'll get the best girl you can. The only thing keeping you from an actual white girl not a mutt like in the vid is time and effort invested.

how can they live with themselves?

Once you sell your soul to the devil, they take control of you.

They are literally NPCs.

One is MKUltra'd and the other isn't human I'm pretty sure.

She's Finnish

You mean like 10. infantry?

That is, in case they are even conscious as human beings anymore. I'm sure their life has some "perks" that help alleviate their own evil.

YOU'RE finished.

dat ass tho

Niggers
>>>/out/

k fam

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_parentheses

okay, so we can start using 4 instead.

elepant babby

I'm all ears, Eddie. If he has this info and isn't scared shitless just like everyone else who has this info, where is it?
Snowden ain't doing jack shit. That Reddit hero either isn't capable of obtaining it, has it and is afraid to drop it, or he isn't going to release it for other $$reasons$$.
Fuck him. If he knows, he's withholding it and he can get fucked for that. We need this information NOW, not after the election.

(((COINCIDENCE)))

None of the major news outlets saying anything about him testifying against Clinton.

Is the critical aspect of the story just speculation?

I think it's really cute.

I'd like to finish inside her.

One consolation is that the further you get from the original talented members of these families the more inept and pathetic you get. There will not be a proper heir to these crime traitorous families.

Get this shit on twitter, facebook, ect.

Let's get the clintons purged.

Donald Trump II is on it.

This one?

holy shit that is scary

My thoughts exactly

^ Underrated.

The ass was fat.

What an unfortunate timing.

Wow. Clearly the talking points issued to the "journalist" were just cut-and-pasted and they chose by chance to do the same sentence.

Was the perp bald and have a barcode tattoo on the back of his head?

You can lift heavy without a spotter. You need a power rack to do it though.

Yeah, this isn't a coincidence anymore. Not after all the past experiences. Add a fucking BARBELL?

I don't want this kind of knowledge anymore, but for those stronger than I. Fight the good fight.

That long list just keeps growing…

Hillary Clinton is a murderer who takes money from countries that stone people to death.

Its pretty disgusting when you remember all of the innocent people who have been raped or murdered in Europe and America (and the Middle East) as a direct result of Hillary Clinton's policies and the collective policies of globalist Marxist government/business.

That's not a newborn baby elephant. That's a miscarriage.

The gestation period of an elephant is two years and have to be born tall enough to reach their mother's teets. This thing, if alive, is doomed

Kikes are responsible for more death and suffering than any other group in history.

Change we can't believe in

you just can't make this up

twitter.com/FreeAmerican100/status/747166447810519040

He was a corrupt politician with connections to Clinton, that died under mysterious circumstances. But is the part where he was going to testify against Clinton true? Or is that part just Sorcha Faal disinfo BS.

What ever you say (((user)))

thank you snapback gorilla

It's amazing how long their gestation period is! That being said they are born weighing about 91kg (for african elephants) as opposed to 3.5 kg for human babies.
Also, humans are born underdeveloped relative to other species so they can fit through the mothers hips safely.

PERFECT TIMING..THEY ARE MOVING AGAINST ALL ENEMIES NOW.

WE KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING THOUGH.

8ch.net/pol/res/6445719.html

twitter.com/hashtag/BrexitIn5Words?src=hash

Bad news for ya….

She was going to do that anyway.

Source on music?

shit source
can't spread this to anyone without being laughed at

Don't you think that Ashe looks a lot like Seal?

Good slave.

Wow this looks like an episode of House of Cards which did include #ChinaGate btw.

twitter.com/hashtag/TrumpGirlsBreakTheInternet?src=hash

twitter.com/DonaldjBismarck
twitter.com/KallMeKarter/status/747094974475304960

Add sources to bottom to further convince
Even one for the investigation and one for the death works

ADD HIM TO THE LIST

Interesting how people instantly notice the asian ancestry of pic related, and then deny it in others.

Yep.

(((Pure coincidence)))

Is anyone else starting to think that when Trumo said "I could shoot someone and my supporters would still love me" he was actually taking a veiled jab at Clinton?

that guy isnt in a gym full of people and wont die of "asphyxiation"

Your eyes are failing.

Brazil has the largest population of Japanese origin located outside Japan, the majority living in the state of São Paulo.

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?196034-Good-looking-Latino-Asian-mixed-females

youtube.com/watch?v=yre1Kxf9JGM

just like the convenient murder of Justice Scalia. I'd support an independent tribunal and subsequent decapitation of traitors.

~5 reps is for strength training.
8-12 reps is for body building
15+ reps is for endurance training.

FUCK OFF FAGGOT

Antonin Dvorak, New World Symphony, 4th Movement, "Allegro con fuoco", it's a really beautiful piece.

I want off Mr. Bones' Wild Ride.

If only he had used a skateboard everything wold have been fine.

Never heard before but I wonder if that goy really is a dip or if he's taking everyone on a ruse cruise. Is Sorcha his real name? Cuz I keep thinking "Sorcha Faal" = "Such A Fail"

Did anyone save the updated one that had explanations and connections added in from old/pol/? I was on mobileshit at the time and couldn't. It works better since many of these aren't much better than newspaper blurbs, and the ones at the bottom are all blank. Most related to either Mena (additional linkages) or securing "Bill's Lays" and then wanting to talk about them.

This is just making me think more and more the whole campaign is meme magick by mike posehn, thought up way back in the mid-90s during a hazy programming session on Urban Strike.

A good 70% of his shit was already well-known. My feeling is that Snowden's a patsy. Something bigger was about to break, and they gave this mischling untermensch something they knew the bluepilled sperg would go blabbing to everyone like it was some great secret. He was literal Distraction Tits. It probably relates to the shit coming out about clinton et al. now or perhaps even something worse. He was a part of the bread&circus committee for the normies.

Intriguing. Though, there are some that contain both types or are all the one type. Normally the less popular samurai/ninja sorts, or 'period pieces' like barefoot gen. Best place to see both at once would be dadrock animu Legend Of Black Heaven I think, comparing the 'alien' (aryan) girlfriend to the stubby rotund 'earth' gf of the main character. It's only 13 eps but feels somewhat repetitive somehow, but still an enjoyable character piece. Stereotypical azn humility though, he goes back to the dumpy wife in the end, but happier about his shit normie life, whereas before the series he's this close to embracing freedom by flying out a window. That is just a very strange moral to end it on to me as a westerner used to the idea of 'trading up' if your spouse is antagonistic.

I mean westerners that happens to, you go to a war, then come back, 'oh hey this ain't so bad as being shot at'
He goes on a WILD AND CRAZY SPACE ADVENTURE and apparently had a set number of "cool points" to burn before he became a total schlub again.

Depends on whether you mean just the coverups or you include their role in PNAC and foreign intervention. Even "softy dove uncle joe" is a PNAC signer. So if you know some bluepill thinking he'd be better for dems, let'em think again!

Bump.