The Last Jedi Poster

Thank god they dropped Rey's weird haircut.
Can't wait to see Hamill as the old wise Jedi as well. He's just so naturally benevolent he doesn't even need to smile, he just oozes wisdom and kindness.

I hope this forced meme dies. It was never good.

Yeah you say that every thread.

star wars died in 1978

I would have agreed with you until the day I saw The Phantom Menace in theaters, witnessing such a work of art in motion changed something in me and renewed my love of cinema.

That's not a poster you triple nigger.

Daily reminder

Why is the nigger still here? Is he a Jedi now?

She is cute, is she SJW?

He's a token nigger.

Nope, Moderate Lolbertarian

OP BTFO

Ok 😋

Sorry just wanted another thread to talk about this great film! :)

I know who you are
and I'm also an anime youtube but think one piecE

I can't believe she makes millions of views per videos, just for her tits. Did she check her privileges? 😏

Implying I am Geekdom faggot 101. No I am just using his name to destroy his reputation with antisemitic comments. It is the only way for me to see his fucking face, I hate people not showing their face on YT. Next step he will be SWATED so he better start showing his face on video because I am willing to go through extreme measures.

Kissless virgin, Christian, likes the outdoors and is shy and cute.
CUUUUTE.

Kek

We live in a world where people get hyped over packaging designs.Consumerism was a mistake.

Allowing kikes into our societies was a mistake.

This should be a new challenge for the photoshopers of Holla Forums.
Create something that would be sold with that packaging under the SW VIII brand.

Kristi Lovett never had many views on YT this is why she kept on caming (when her ex bf wasn't beating the shit out of her).

Implying you're not faping to her 😂

Is that Tom Hiddleston in the front?

I sometimes pretend I'm Kylo Ren and Daisy fights me in a lightsaber duel, defeats me, and then takes out my cock and teases it, nibbles on it with her massive fangs for hours while I whimper, but she just laughs and calls me an autistic loser who lost to a girl, and when she says that I cum really hard everywhere, and she gets mad and hits my cock, which only makes me get harder and more swollen.

Then she rides me in her desert clothes, her tight HPV infected vagina slurping on my cock until she gushes all over me and I cum again so hard I pass out.

Isn't that incest?

I like to think she's Palpatine's grandkid.

Jenny raiding Anne Frank's attic playset, with lesbian Anne Frank action.

Wait TR8-T0R got married?
He had kids?

I love it.

There was so much to explore with TR8-T0R before he was stolen from us.

F

fuck off. TR8T0R was intended to be for the reddit/facebook/tumblr audience as a meme character, stop acting like he was anything else just because it caught on a day earlier here than it did elsewhere.

Get the fuck out you TRAITOR!

Its true though, keep sucking Disney's dick and pushing their meme character.

If that were the case, he would not have been so obviously dead. He's their Boba Fett, and they fucked it up even worse than Lucas.

The character appears in the novelization or the prequel novel or something as he knew Finn when he was a storm trooper, so there was still more Expanded Universe lore for the fans to discover about the character, so I would say that counts. And the whole point was that it was just going to be a memetic line that cock guzzling brain dead Star Wars fans would shout at conventions. That's what they want. They want people to remember that memetic phrase and buy it on a t-shirt to wear with their hipster friends as a funny reference, probably going to appear on Big Bang Theory too, so you parroting it around here is just helping them.
The character's popularity with normalfags also has nothing to do with it spreading from here. It would have gotten popular anyway because its a shitty normalfag reddit meme and was always going to be, the fact people were surprised at this is baffling.
That's Captain Phasma, which is another character which is a complete fuck up.

You're right that that was their intention, but they failed completely. My point was Boba wasn't supposed to be popular. He had few, but memorable lines, and was killed in an unceremonious way because those in charge didn't realize what they had. Even if you're right, they still underestimated how popular their meme trooper would be.

You forgot the best part!
>ACTION CALLOUT

No newfag. They came out with that shit after Reddit got ahold of him.

Otherwise…what? The plan was to have a bunch of racists make a meme about a riot cop kicking a nigger's ass?

I hate you newfags who think you can pretend to have been here for awhile by being negative pricks. Just because you saw it first on reddit when you were still a bluepilled little twerp doesn't mean it originated there.

We created TR8-T0R as a nazi meme. Reddit and cuckchan ran with it as TR-8R, the 'sick spin' storm trooper.

Newfag.

Nigger isnt crippled or dead from a deep saber cut to the back and gaping mouth one face probably still a terrible actor

Didnt they basically destroy the only threat in the galaxy the otger to trilogybuild up to the big danger they already took that shit out in the first ep what they gonna deal with big nobody?

Who the hell cares?

Nice re-write Holla Forums

original trilogy= Ok cheesy space fantasy
everything else= garbage

John Carter> Star Wars

FTFY

Fuck this

Spoiler alert: Luke isn't on there because he's not a good guy

But is he a BIG guy?

Well, 4U

Delusional much?

she lost the FUCKING poll, nobody wants Jenny, nobody likes sloth face, she's literally the fucking cancer killing fucking Holla Forums and ONE autist is posting her with constant VPN changes and I am sick of it. I am putting an end to Jennyposting now because it is ABUSIVE this is someones FATHER abusing his DAUGHTER by being obsessed with a DISNEY SHILL

dude it's one guy, he's not using VPN

it's the vol

i am ending this shit and all the forced memes.

Jenny is based you fucking drumpfcuck. Fuck off to Holla Forums if you don't want to praise based jenny.

She's a slothfaced hick who loves Star Wars. Kill yourself. She will never be a thing.

Jenny always gets dubs

Jenny wonget over it:'^)

IT'S NOT FUCKING FUNNY, IT'S CRINGEY it's just lame and SAD!

Not funny, cringey and sad.

Jenny's love embraces all. Let her into your heart and leave all anger behind.

Kill. your. SELF.

Saved

Jenny is love, Jenny is life, Embrace Jenny or end your life.

Shrekposting is funny. Jennyposting should be bannable

We will remove those who oppose Our Lord And Savior Jenny The Brave soon. Unite faithful followers of The Jenny! Unite against the drumpf menace!

Behead those who insult Jenny.

Dragon Dildoes are all I can think of. I mean, if you are set on buying one, the padkaging won't effect you, and the more it can "blend" with other shit, the better helps that no one wamts this crap

Holy Jenny, Blessings be upon her and let it be known that all who do not accept her love and mercy will burn forever

R8 pl0x.
How do you remove a reflection inside of a gradient?

10/10

Enjoy your roasties.

I'm not into jewish girls.

not an argument

why would you save a picture of a big black dildo on your computer

oh wait, you're a cuckold>>648448

Have you heard of "born again virgins?" aka "I used to be a whore, but it's okay because god forgives."

Nice D&C tactics. I've seen you kikes exploiting our Christian/Atheist/Pagan fracture points for a while now, and I assure you we're catching on.

Jenny is literally a kissless virgin and is slowly warming to the chans, she'll fit in here