I remember back when Holla Forums was full of betas who at least aspired to be alpha as fuck...

I remember back when Holla Forums was full of betas who at least aspired to be alpha as fuck. Nowadays everyone's a faggot who likes taking it in the ass. Go away, we want the psuedo-Alphas back here.

Other urls found in this thread:

marxists.org/reference/archive/stalin/works/1951/economic-problems/
marxists.org/subject/economy/authors/pe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Blame 4chan for going reddit teir.

4/Holla Forums and sites like it, however, have always been an idea receding from the tide of normal faggotry that is constantly rising. If Holla Forums is shit, then you need to go find somewhere else, not bitch about a rising tide.

There is no such thing as a permanent dwelling for us.

samefag
newfag
faggot
gay as fuck

mfw

Lurk moar. user has always been a hivemind, just with no head.

ex-beta here, now lifting 56 kg, running 10 km each morning and have girls send the first message when talking through the internet

Gratz m8.

2/3rds of the way to my goal weight of 180 on just diet alone (keto). Unsure weather to keep cutting, or just start bulking tho. Think I might forgo my goal and start bulking over the winter instead, then bulk/cut through spring. Need to buy some dumbbells me thinks.

My personality is held back a lot less by my weight now. I can get away with flirting with the hot chicks when before I couldn't. Even when I drop some redpills I don't get disowned by them. Feelz gud.

Nice photoshop skills dude!

Thanks, bruh.

They all went to Holla Forums.
All that's left now are the faggots who gave up on becoming something greater.

picrel
Outcasts, but alpha as fuck

Gommunism is cuckoldry lmao
You are all bourgeois pigs with no solidarity for the working class.

cry moar newfag

Again with the projection. You're calling others cuckolds and so on, claim they're not with the workers, while it's just you pouring out your heart over what flaws of yourself you're feeling shitty for.
Shitpost harder, Holla Forumsfag.

I know you are but what am I?

I know you are but what am I?

you're bulking ironically, and cutting unironically, right?

So you're confirming that you're bourgeoise as fuck, have no idea about the life of the working class and need to be gulagd.
I completely agree.

Idk, I've herd that it's better to go bear mode than skinny fat since you're going to get fat when bulking anyways since you'll be eating a lot more. Would make your losses moot. Also looks better than skinny fat. So go bear mode, not worrying about gaining weight, then cut to desired BF%.

I been heavy my whole life, I only started tryin to into /fit/ recently.

inb4 this is not /fit/

Wouldn't you love to be able to just shitpost all day without having to worry about doing back-breaking work all day too?

There is no greater achievement in life than becoming a Soviet Man

Have fun down at the factory, Ivan.

It's true, we're the bringers of death to the bourgeoise and their cheap lies.

I won't be holding my breath as I wait for your great commie uprising, comrade

That's what many people before you thought before getting mugged and stabbed for some quick dollars or getting publicly shot after having "their" property nationalized.

Hey I left the thread because I won.
The bourgeois user isn't me.

But he's white and royal which means that as a natsoc he is as much my brother as my fellow working class brothers.

Sucks to be you guys.

Why would you pretend to be me?

Oi! Knock it off, comrade!

also

Then you wonder why nobody takes you seriously.

There go the economically illiterate Holla Forums shitposters his liberal-adressing maymays again

marxists.org/reference/archive/stalin/works/1951/economic-problems/

marxists.org/subject/economy/authors/pe/

I know, Holla Forumsacks having an aversion towards reading anything substantial.

Why educating yourself when you can greentext opinions and memes, right?

N-no thanks, I'm good.

Whatever you need to tell yourself to stay an incompetent faggot and irrelevant in real conversations, boy.

The difference between you and Holla Forums is that Holla Forums answers their questions.

How funny, it looks like you assume i'm taking you serious.

How sad.

but explain how are his lines wrong?
Oh sorry bud, off to read them 4 books you linked brb just 5 secs

So, Will you refer to whatever the fuck book you have and prove me that he's wrong or will you keep linking pdfs which bring nothing to the argument?
Because if you're unable to rebut those, then you're coming out as if you haven't read them yourself.

How are his lines right? He said nothing of substance, try again.
I don't expect you to read them at all, but if you would, learning is a process and the realization of how much of a faggot you are only comes with time. There is no need for instant replies, this is merely an opportunity for you to chose: staying a faggot or sucking it up and getting educated instead.
Your choice, i honestly don't give a shit. I'm way above you and i know it because i actually do know what i'm talking about.

>j-just read my propaganda, dammit!!1

Very convincing, you really got a point there. Your kind really can only be educated by putting a bullet into your head. If you can't make it smarter, you can still make it stop being retarded.

That doesn't matter, i won't read your books because i know what they will all say and i stopped reading communist manifesto for "know your enemy" and all that.
Into the trash it goes.
afaik this thread will die before i (would) finish reading them
Freedom is un-communist but thanks.
I know for sure that this is a sign of desperation, this is the same way the bitch from young turks reacted to trump winning.
"i'm better than you because i believe what i believe so im right"

*stopped reading after communist manifesto

Lmao, you stupid as didn't even understand a single word.
You don't even know what a manifest is, dipshit.

It's funny how all your shitposts go together with projecting, in this case calling me "desperate".

More like everyone is an ubermench alpha who is secretly a beta taking it up in the ass.

Speak for yourself, weeb.

Death to all faggots and butt pirates!

Your kind is a spoiled princess of the big city, and you have no guns. Who will shoot the non-commies for you? We're out here in the country, we have lots of guns, and we know how to use them. We will just cut off your food and power and see how many days it takes for all the commies to be eaten.