Most votes for the second referendum come from outside the UK

FRAUD IN THE PETITION FOR A SECOND REFERENDUM

4/pol/ had found that only a little over 350.000 votes for a second referendum come from the UK. Most come from other European countries, US and Australia.

Other urls found in this thread:

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215.json
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-anger-bregret-leave-voters-protest-vote-thought-uk-stay-in-eu-remain-win-a7102516.html
pastebin.com/rgiiPbww
change.org/p/vote-leave-eu-referendum-put-nigel-farage-on-the-cross-party-brexit-negotiation-team?recruiter=562034534&utm_source=share_for_starters&utm_medium=copyLink
archive.is/3vhk6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Combine the images.

Wew lad. Don't let this thread die OP, this find is a goldmine.

Send it to Farage. He'll get the most mileage out of this.

UK Cuckservatives will ignore referendum, Farage new election promise now is that he will merely follow the will of the people that they ignored.

Calling it now, just watch.

SPREAD THIS

Don't allow this to be ignored and let it be heard !

Ain't allowing these scums to cheat again

OP, have you looked through how many of those have Jewish or Muslim names? I mean, just search for Muhammed and a few other stereotypical Arab Muslim names. I'd be interested to see.

So how many of those were from our troll campaign? Anyone want to guess?

Dutch State News just reported on the (((more than a million))) signers of this petition and how the leave-voters are old white bigots.

Some more info

The petition apparently gets 10 000 signatures per minute.
A list with more countries included.

Good idea.

Fuck that, the people who chose not to vote should be completely, 100% irrelevant in any election. Fucking faggots didn't say shit when the Scotland referendum lost by like 1 fucking percent.

If they were smart they would have made it so that "Leave" would have needed a certain percentage above stay, rather than just being numerically superior.

double dubbs checked

this is worrisome user, (((they))) are starting to make bigger and bigger mistakes. this needs to be published

The fucking globalist kikes just won't let this shit go will they?

==2 280 000== signatures as of now, with only 365 000 from UK.
link:
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215
json data:
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215.json

It boggles my mind how blatant can they be and get away with it.

Cameron wants to go through with the brexit, but this needs to get exposed before ((they)) do some more shady shit.

We're here to make sure the blind can see what's going on, so this really needs to spread, 'virally' and all over the place.

I'm scanning through the data now. Looking at the constituency data, there's 650 constituencies, each with a signature count on the order of thousands, or slightly less. I could add together all the constituencies and find the actual value, but it seems to add up, in a big picture sense.

I don't understand why that's separate from the count under "United Kingdom", though, which is still at ~350,000. Why would you separate signatures by country - including the UK - then have a separate pile of data for each constituency?

Combine them BETTER. That looks like shit.

SHUT IT DOWN

Look lower down in the .json data. There are dozens of categories where votes are counted by electoral constituency and named MP.

Are these votes in addition to the total UK votes, or do they constitute the total?

I had no misconceptions that they, sorry (((THEY))) would make this easy but this is just so blatant. Though in a good point, this is objectively proving UKIP right, foreigners have a vaunted interest in keep UK in the EU. Hmmm, wonder why?

Oy, aren't you digging a bit too much, goyim?

Holy fucking shit, that list of ignored referendums… I only knew about the Greek one. No fucking second voting ! The people have decided and that's fucking final. Just let it go. Fuck you eu !

what the fuck

CONSTITUENCY DATA ADDS TO THE COUNTRY DATA

I don't know why this is, but the raw numbers add up if you take the total by country and the total by constituency.

THIS IS NOT AS OBVIOUSLY RIGGED AS IT APPEARS

I was looking for a thread this would be relevant in.

Anger over 'Bregret' as Leave voters say they thought UK would stay in EU
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-anger-bregret-leave-voters-protest-vote-thought-uk-stay-in-eu-remain-win-a7102516.html

Didn't the Swedish vote go like it should have, though? Swedes voted for joining the Euro, decided not to and they didn't.

Oh well, looks like they did come from Britain.

HOWEVER the system can apparently be easily flooded by a simple script as shown by pics related.
pastebin.com/rgiiPbww

That pissed me the fuck off as well. Now is the time to get the ball rolling lads. We have momentum and we need to use it to crash this EU with no survivors

There's no way that can be real. It has to be kike manipulation

rev up the twitter and social media drones

(((Journalists))) found a couple retards and pretend they are not outliers.

It doesn't matter, it's gonna get debated in Parliament anyway.
There goes any hope for online voting becoming a reality.

LADS

SPREAD THIS

change.org/p/vote-leave-eu-referendum-put-nigel-farage-on-the-cross-party-brexit-negotiation-team?recruiter=562034534&utm_source=share_for_starters&utm_medium=copyLink

THEY'RE TRYING TO SHUT ARE NIGE OUT FROM NEGOTIATING BREXIT

PUT THIS ON TWITTER AND UKIP PAGES

TWEET IT AT PEOPLE WHO VOTED LEAVE

Looks like they want a kike friendly negotiation as damage control to negate their loss.

DAILY REMINDER THAT KIKES WILL NEVER STOP UNTIL YOU ACTUALLY HOLOCAUST THEM

Spotted on the Twatstream.

Cheeky little shit!

And this shit is taken seriously by your parliament? OK, congrats all around for Brexit, but it's time to uncuck your shit, Bongs. Petition signatures should be regarded as votes, with citizens and only citizens being able to get the government's attention in this way.

Anyone else who wants a voice can fuck off back to their homeland. Oh, they don't have one because they were too busy cutting each others heads off to maintain a civil society? That isn't the West's problem.

FUCK OFF SHILL

YOU'RE LITERALLY ASKING US TO HELP THEM GET MORE NUMBERS IN

BOTS CONFIRMED
Number of signatures from Pitcairn islands is 160, however its population is only 56!

Same goes for South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands.
Number of signatures: 2760.
Population: NO PERMANENT POPULATION

bump

he's "literally" just showing you the script that's used, you dumbfuck.

what an amazing scoop, OP

eyes like a motherfucking eagle.

Literally anyone can sign it, including bots.

bump

bump

bump

bump

Looks like a ruse rather than fraud. archive.is/3vhk6