Looking for vegans

Any vegans on Holla Forums? I'm looking for new friends. please dont hate.

What's that, OP? Trap thread you say?

its not a trap. I really just want to find my fellow vegans. and please keep the pics related -_-

Wrong.

I just want to start another autistic troll thread where I can shitpost screencaps of articles backing up my poor life choice

Just end it already OP

I do want to post screencaps and share them with other vegans. its not that you eat meat and get fat and unhealthy that you should hate on my choice of foods.
pic related.

Swallowing dicks still counts as eating meat, faggot.

very mature

That's not the only thing OP swallows…

Hypocritical piece of shit

please. you must have enough brain cells left to know that plants dont actually feel anything

you've been watching too much of this crap

Neither do sedated animals. Is it okay to eat sedated animals?
Listen, retard, "feeling" is completely irrelevant. Neither plants nor animals desire to die. They just each evolved a different method of preventing their own demise, in the case of animals being, for example, feeling pain and fleeing from it.
You destroy a living being either way.
You either go for fully synthetic sustenance (milk+honey if you're okay with slavery, fruits if you're okay with living sacrifices) or give up on your moralfaggotry.

Faggot is well proven that talking to,plant some help them grow better. if the root of a plant find and obstacle they will go around it. If the plant is dying will first kill the fruit, then th eleaf then the bark to survive till the next rain

Face it, plants have some kind of intellect and they clearly "feel"

Joke’s on you, m8 – OP lives on a diet consisting of nothing but his own cum & other body-fluids.

I just dont really care about plants. they are lesser lifeforms and are abundant on this planet. additionally foods coming from animals have a bigger impact on the environment

If you go hungry, your body will start metabolizing your fat, then you muscle, with nervous system dead last.
It does not mean you're doing it consciously.
If you put an obstacle in the way of flowing water, it will go around it as well.
Does not mean it knows where it's going.
Yelling at my soufflé will make it collapse.
But it's not because it's mad at me. There is no solid evidence for plants having any intellect near to the animal one.

At least someone hasnt metablolized his braincells. Cookies for you

Animals are lesser life forms as well. So are stupid people. That's why I would eat all of them with no problem.

>cannibalizing undeveloped humans that could potentially have feelings ❤😭 #prolife
Shameful!

Lol, they're still closer to us then plants are. tho I cant disagree on eating stupid people. But the environment is my biggest concern.
please. spermcells arent at all conscious.

user - the vegan cannibal

Barbaric mindset.

Says the animal slaughterer

Since I consider you a lesser lifeform then I guess it's ethical for me to eat you. It has an impact on the environment as well, what with all the plants you won't eat.

vore thread?

Delusion is worse than a natural diet, you savage.

Fortunately I'm very fit and slim because of my diet, hard to catch

OMNOM

But fortunately for me you have low intelligence from your lack of nutrients. Easy to trap.

Better start running, m8

I must admit I laughed hard.

Honestly though,people, as a omnivore, I think I'm allowed to have a choice

niggas be arguing about whether or not plants can feel or think, but ya'll forgetting that feeding animals to get meat consumes ridiculously much more plant in comparison

save the plants, eat a bullet

They pretend like they don't are canines. It's special herbivore teeth for tearing the jugular of potatoes or something. Just like they pretend plants aren't complex life forms so they can pretend they don't kill to live like everyone else.

Cultists always have to pretend a whole lot to make sense of their delusional world view.

Exactly. and plants dont fart, which is nice.
Most plants can also be cultivated practically everywhere

Plants are complex lifeforms. cultivating them just wont kill the planet, and in extent, me. I'm still doing it because I'm selfish

broccoli is my spirit veggie (:

Clearly you don't know the first thing about veganism

Do you smoke, OP?
I mean, it's all plant matter, and they don't really matter anyway, right?
After all, even plants smoke!

I dont really have an opinion on smoking. I dont smoke myself

It's clearly you that are out of the loop. Most vegans have a spirit vegetable. Mine is eggplant. Get with the program, bro.

Well..I do feel like a pumpkin sometimes
pic: sluttypumpkin

Lol this thread almost turned me vegan because of all of your shit

Not sure you actually know how lulzy you seem.
Are you actually relating vore to omnivorism? Because I think you have something there… Non-duality. Ever heard of the concept? Perhaps you are eating yourself, OP. Perhaps we all are! Perhaps There IS No 'Other'!

No. I believe we're all looking for that special someone who wants to eat us.

well, objectively, a human is just a mass of particles that constantly move and get replaced. Most of the cells within "your" body will be replaced within the upcoming decade, and end up being ingested by plants or animals, actively or passively, for hundreds of years to come.
The boundaries between humans are conceptual, but factual. We are all one type earth.

what is there to know? don't consume any animal products at all just about sums it up. some choose to wrap up what is essentially a food fad in an ideological tarpaulin. they usually can't wait to tell me about their bizarre obsession, like ex-smokers and evangelical christians. i'd like to silence you all.

I think it's a bit more sinister than a "food fad." It's a sort of cult that seems to come out of the more extreme elements of hippie culture. And it goes beyond not consuming any animal product, many of them won't even touch animal products, or even where animal products have been. It's hard to tell what they get out of this strange cult, but it most often seem to be a self-masturbatory feeling of moral superiority.

My dentist once told me about having one as a client who wouldn't sit down in the dentists chair because it was leather. The retard then proceeded to lecture him at great length how he should get a new chair because muh ethics. I asked him, how can you fucking stand it, arguing with retards like that. He answered, "oh it was no problem, he was on the clock."

how the fuck do you "kill a planet" ?
do vegans think that were building a death star out of all the slain pigs and chicken ?

They are taught in university (where they also learn to be vegans) that humans are destroying the planet in some vague, undefinable way and must pay for their salvation. It's sort of like christcuckery only even more cucked and retarded.

damn, stupid people sure are silly

How do you know we are not all one consciousness, one Self, experiencing itself everywhere everywhen?
The All-Begettor, The All-Devourer

Why people is telling me to tip my hat?

Of course, how could I forget about Islam & Judaism?

I wasn't really blaming christianity for anything. I was comparing one retardation to another.

when you use the planet burden arguement it seems to imply the most efficent thing to do would be to cull Hu-mans. Vegans would benifit the planet more by killing themselves or others. I mean, if they really cared about the Earth.

to be fair, plants have no nervous system and are therefore not living in the sense that they have consciousness.

Sure shabbos goys.

then again, what are virusses?

did you just call me a homosexual?

Not only are you a flaming, cumgurgling, nigger cock-loving faggot, you seem to be a retard as well.

Why is Holla Forums the only board that routinely falls for vegan b8?

bait thread

Fucking idiot.

as I said before, the environmental impact is what matters

probabbly because there's no specific board for them to post in

Individual consumerism has no impact on the economy and environment. There is no ethical consumption in capitalism. Veganism is bourgeoise ideology and a distraction from class struggle.

Well you're a funny bait at least

I'm fine with your dietary choices as long as you aren't going to barge into the steakhouse I'm eating at, throw around my meat and tell me meat is murder then expect me and the rest of society to suddenly drop a few millennia of customs because of your feelings.

The Washington Post says that Vegan websites are proliferators of "fake news".
I'm not sure what that means, since we live in an age where no media sites can be trusted to give us anything like unbiased coverage about anything; but I am quite sure that OP has fallen for a New Age fad that is EXTREMELY UNHEALTHY for most people, and even quite Dangerous for some individuals. This kind of diet can only be adhered to in a balanced way by a very small subset of humans, and it should not ever be promulgated as good for everyone. It isn't.

flextan…

truly the most retarded post i've seen

she was the sweetest of the lot