George Will Leaves the Republican Party over Trump: ‘Make sure he loses’

At a Federalist Society lunch in Washington yesterday, conservative columnist and TV commentator George Will announced that he changed his Maryland voter registration this month from Republican to unaffiliated. “This is not my party,” he told the crowd, according to an account by PJ Media’s Nicholas Ballasy.

Will, who has arguably been the most biting and prolific member of the conservative anti-Trump club, reportedly cited House Speaker Paul Ryan’s endorsement of Trump as one of the last straws, and was noncommittal about whether he would support Libertarian presidential nominee Gary Johnson. Asked by Ballasy to recommend what conservative anti-Trumpers should do now, Will said: “Make sure he loses.”

archive.is/sleLn
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/06/25/remember-the-vulgarians-vs-george-will-today-george-will-concedes-defeat/

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/25/george-will-leaves-gop-tells-republicans-make-sure-trump-loses/
washingtonpost.com/opinions/george-will-why-immigration-reform-matters/2014/02/13/04e7dfac-94db-11e3-84e1-27626c5ef5fb_story.html
vdare.com/posts/george-will-enforcing-immigration-law-is-ethnic-cleansing
steinreport.com/BearStearnsStudy.pdf
archive.is/axvdi
archive.is/Ykh9k
jewishworldreview.com/cols/will.archives.asp
ihr.org/jhr/v13/v13n6p18_weber.html
radixjournal.com/journal/2016/6/25/the-case-of-george-will
archive.is/hoaaP
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/26/huckabee-theres-will-theres-way-way-bye-george/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Butt blasted cuckservatives showing their true colors.

And nothing of value was lost that day

This pretentious dope is the cuckservative standard bearer who boasts a 40 year record of unrelenting faggotry. He won't be missed.

Literally who?

He'll just become a Democrat like Lincoln Chafee did. This is probably overdue anyway.

CUCKS ON STEROIDS

It looks like HE CANT EVEN RIGHT NOW I'M LEAVING!

this seals it, the only competition for America is America

Hail victory!

These people really are such utter garbage.

Its pathetic to see them with their camouflage stripped away.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/25/george-will-leaves-gop-tells-republicans-make-sure-trump-loses/

Hasn't George Will been irrelevant for almost 20 years now?

also, he's a crypto-jew isn't he?

But, honestly, what I really don't get is why are all the rich Jews mad about Trump? He has always been friendly with Jews, his son-in-law is Jewish (and his daughter converted), his policies will probably be pretty good for rich people quite frankly, etc. I guess I don't get it
No, I'm not saying Trump is a secret Jew or anything like that - I'm just saying I don't get the massive butthurt. Why not just ride the wave like jews always do?

cuckface is real

> washingtonpost.com/opinions/george-will-why-immigration-reform-matters/2014/02/13/04e7dfac-94db-11e3-84e1-27626c5ef5fb_story.html

> vdare.com/posts/george-will-enforcing-immigration-law-is-ethnic-cleansing

Jesus Fucking Christ, how does this man still have a career?

This is almost-unbelievable cuckoldry.

I'm going to need a citation on that George Will, because I know for a fact that only 20% of the US hispanic population owns their own home. This is utter lying bullshit

YOU CALLED REAGAN REPUBLICANS 'KAMIKAZEES' YOU FUCKING CUCKOLD.

Disclosure: The columnist’s wife, Mari Will, works for Scott Walker.

FUCKING LITERALLY SHILLING FOR MUDS ON THE BASIS OF DEMOGRAPHIC DEMISE.

This man should be hung as a traitor, and there should be a celebration of his leaving the party.

What utter, utter human garbage.

These people… IF HE'D GOTTEN 5% MORE OF THE WHITE VOTE HE'D HAVE WON TOO, AND YOU CUCKSERVATIVES WILL NEVER GET 37 FUCKING PERCENT OF THE SPIC VOTE, AND YOU KNOW IT.

WHY?
Why do these scum just get to shill in a vacuum?
Why are they not forced to contend with informed and data-conscious people?

They just spew this garbage, and are never forced to address the flaws, the lies, the blatant stupidity.

Its a ducking outrage that anyone thinks this George Will maggot has any semblance of bearing or worth.

GOOD FUCKING RIDDANCE YOU FUCKING TRAITOROUS COCKSUCKING CUCK

Have you seen the new polls that Trump is going to get 25% of the black vote? That's unheard of for a Republican since like 1950 when all blacks were still republicans

Lincoln was a white supremacist who wanted to send all the niggers back to Africa, George.

Some are individualistic, do what is best for themselves and ride the wave. Others gobalistic fuckwits that think they know better than everybody and can't help but fuck with everything.

BUT ITS IRRELEVANT.

Blacks = ~42 mil.

Last two elections, they were at 70% turnout, 60% the one before that, even less in all prior, and all indications suggest a return to pre-Obama levels.

Whites are nigh 200 million - meaning 25% of the black voting population is likely less than 10% of the white voting population.
THIS SHIT IS JEWISH, AND TOXIC.

The white population is what matters - mobilizing them is the issue of paramount import, not shilling for meds hoping to get some large portion of their comparatively tiny numbers.

Shilling the cuckservative narrative, as they always do.

Its the vacuum.

They can say these things, rarely get challenged in any meaningful sense, and when they DO get challenged, they go full cuck and cry racism or some shit, like a damn liberal Jew.

yeah, makes sense I guess. Still seems weird. Most Jews are Democrats. You'd think they'd love to see the Republicans in disarray like this, but yet they were going nuts even before Trump became the candidate.

I suppose there is probably a lot going on at higher levels that we don't know about.

You're preaching to the choir. I was just asking the question. If anything, the point I was trying to make was maybe that you make up for lost Latino voters by adding in Black voters. I think Trump should hit hard on the point that Immigrants destroy economic opportunities for blacks.

'no'

Will is a cucksucker

Literally who ?

the Video of it

YES! Fuck you Rand

Lincoln was the first career politician that could sell anyone anything. He'd tell Northern whites that he'd ship the blacks back to Africa in one speech, the next he'd be telling crowds of Northern blacks that they had a future as equals in the United States.

He didn't do much at all for the various societies attempting to send blacks to Liberia

Is he an ancap/libertarian or something? They're the only people who seem to wear neck fedoras.

Good riddance. Hopefully he will soon leave this mortal plane.

What a piece of shit. He can go fuck off to the sand pit of multicultural vomit that is the democrat side.

PURGE THE CUCKS

Why are Marylanders such cucks? Their governor Hog something was talking shit about Trump as well.

It's next to Washington DC. Ground zero of the establishment.

Roman Catholic history.

Like Eisenhower's Operation Wetback?

How has this fucker not killed himself already? He easily the most useless person on the face of this earth.

Literally who?

Fuck off cucks, we're gonna take the Republican and make it the America First party. Don't like it? Tough titties.

George soreass lmao

Illegal immigrants should not be allowed to own american land.

Oh great we loan their countries money, they come here and push american businesses out of the market and put americans out of work. Those Indians, Arabs and Koreans who do that shit btw have nothing to do with illegal beaners by the way.

oh no, [literally who] has abandoned us

RIP Trumpster

Do you guys know what this means?

NATIONALISTS OWN THE GOP NOW

The old neocucks know their time is up. We've forcing them out of the party they've infested for decades.

never go full cuck

Phony George Will leaves his own party, think it will end anything but his own career. Sad!

o fugg this is it
the donald has no chance now
its over

Yes I'm a #JebHead now

Nationalists own the west now.

There will be a great war though to show them we will bleed to take what's rightfully ours.

Trump has been shitting on him for a while.

IT'S CLOSER TO 40MILLION THAN IT IS TO 30MILLION.

That last tweet on image #3 pisses me off knowing Trump did everything he could to help Romney, and that mormon snake stabbed him in the back.

*image #1.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I see no evidence of the Nationalists owning the West.

In fact, I see the complete opposite.

Perhaps, it's time to get off the internet and go interact with the real world?

George Will, anti-American.

All of his education, all of the books he reads and everything he has ever written is all based in a political knowledge in how its 'supposed to work'.
All he knows is a rigged system, mired with pundits, polling, vast swaths of cash and cuckservative theory.
This is his life, this is what he has built his identity on, not the truth but how the rigged system works.

Trump is the threat to that. He not only proves Will wrong but Donald also proves that he not necessary AND NEVER WAS. When Trump wins it will destroy him, that will be the proof that his entire life's work was for nothing and he is nothing but a failure.

Never trust a man with a bowtie. Rules I live my life by.

I think he's just an ultra-cuckservative

These cucks are basicly democrats within the republican side ragequiting because they have lost all their influence and control. The republicans finally see a leader who holds onto his conservative views and doesn't apologize and doesn't back down and they all followed suit. These leftists tried to influence and swing the GOP to try to drive a wedge between the growing popular vote for trump and failed remarkably. This is the ultimate defeat. They realize there is no stopping trump and they were all identified by other party members as traitors and leftists and thus lost all purpose.

I always hear this, and I believe it, but do you have a reasonable citation for that?

NO IMPORTA
ELLOS TIENEN QUE VOLVER

This study done 11 years ago (2005) estimates 20 million and an approximate growth of 1 - 3 million per year.
steinreport.com/BearStearnsStudy.pdf

They eliminates the census data because why the hell would an illegal fill it out? The report tracks on more concrete things like remittances to mexico.
archive.is/axvdi

They tried to make based Lou Dobbs look like an idiot for citing the study, but its just another attempt by the left to silence the truth
archive.is/Ykh9k

The number probably didn't hold out at 1 - 3 million a year because of the economic downturn in 2007-08. The housing market went to shit and some of them started to leave, thats where you hear the misnomer from liberals that 'more illegals are leaving than coming in'. Then again in the past year there have been record numbers of illegals crossing, you'll find at least one or two stories a week on Drudge about it.

Id say its safe to say there are over 30 million and maybe, at the high end, as much as 50 million.

If anything the east is less cucked than the west.

The Jews and their (((Freemasonic))) lackeys are really starting to come out of the closet now. The closer to Trump getting into office, the more they will pull this kinda shit.

Seriously, who needs them around anymore?

anybody got a list of cuckservatives we have destoryed?

cuck
jewishworldreview.com/cols/will.archives.asp
ihr.org/jhr/v13/v13n6p18_weber.html

They said to self-deport. Now they're self-purging.

Thanks.

Yeah, I know maybe 7 or 8 million went home in 08-10, but anyone saying that outflow continued is totally full of shit. As soon as unemployment rates started going back down, they came back.

If there are already 50 million here, and the foreign-born percentage of the population is about 20% (which it is) AND the number of elderly is very high (which it is) then you might have more fighting-age male non-americans in the US than Americans, let alone white Americans. This could be a problem, user.

Do you really think they'll try a coup if Trump wins, bc I'm starting to really worry. idk if I'm just paranoid or not.

Who the fuck gives a shit about this guy?

But unemployment rates didn't really go down. BLS just fudged the numbers.

Well, there was fudging for sure, but still rates came down. You can't say all of it was somehow an illusion. They came down, just not as much as he said. Furthermore, Bush fudged the numbers just like Obama did, but according to that study, 1-3 million were coming in around 2005, so the numbers still hold. Basically, they left during the initial panic, then started coming back is what I'm saying.

Also, illegals tend to work in selected areas that are not always accessible. How is an unemployed person in SD or OR going to work under the table at a farm in TX or meat packing plant in KS or mowing lawns in S. Cali? See what I mean?

get out. this is the faggiest goddamn response meme I've ever seen, and employed constantly by Holla Forums

Go shitpost somewhere else jewnigger

The ones that left were because of the housing slow down. After 2008, at least in Commiefornia, they stopped build homes and most of the work force are illegals.
After about 2010 construction of homes started to come back strong (because of Chinese land investors). Once the demand came back, the illegals that left came back.

that at least has some content. I'm talking about

its fucking retarded
Keep bumping the thread faggot and see if I care. Also, have fun after I report you

I don't even know who this guy is. Truly this is the end of Trump's campaign.

Second biggest rage quit of 2016

Why are all these NeverTrump fags literal whos? I've never heard of Bill Kristol, David French, or this guy until the Trump election.

That's because you're too young. With the exception of David French, the other two are pretty big names, especially (((Bill Kristol)))

What ever happened to Billyboy's Renegade Party? I was really hoping that would turn into a huge lolcow, but it seems to have fizzled before it could pop

hear, hear!
bowties are cancer indeed

Maybe its you that need to get out of imageboards and hop into a regular forum then you fucking sperg.

George Will is a total bitchboi.

Also, I like The Conservative Treehouse, they're pretty purple-pilled, maybe one day they'll awaken to the JQ and go full redpill, probably not, but they're worth Holla Forumslacks checking out.

Because they are all LARPers that never had any power, don't have it now and thus have nothing to lose.

If you would have told me four years ago that Gary Johnson, or the Linertarian Party for that matter, would be getting this much press coverage in any future election I would have called you crazy.

What's sad is that I not only voted for Johnson in 2012, I've met him twice and drank with him. The fact that he's being used as a tool to further the globalist agenda as a spoiler really pisses me off.

We really need to get Trump elected.

Does he feel in charge?

get out

>>>/reddit/

Not him but that

post format is pretty fucking old. Way older than Holla Forums. Way older than Holla Forums, even, this shit goes back almost a decade. It's not like he posted a picture of the (((banker))) piggie or called you a spook or anything.

there was no content to the post. it was retarded

Yes. But - and this is really my only point - it wasn't Holla Forums retarded.

I didn't even replied to him, he seems to be new to imageboards and got triggered from not understand what some random post was saying.

Go tell normies you're a nationalist and they have no idea what you're talking about.

It's sad…

The guy is full on libertarian retard open borders. Are you really surprised that libertarianism is being used as a vehicle to advance the globalist agenda?

(((GEORGE WILL))) 4 DOTR

go back to plebbit

literally who

Clearly they know or think they know something. Maybe Trump's Jews are anti-Semitic Jews or not "real Jews" or not Jew enough in the eyes of the Jew cabal. Jews are fucking insane, even half and quarter Jews are nutjobs more likely than not, they're thought processes aren't normal.

The guy at my farmer's market who sells Trump hats is Black. I'm not surprised.

Blacks like strong leaders. Working class blacks are religious and hate immigrants who they fight for jobs. Labour class Blacks like people who can speak in a labour class dialect. If Trump ran as a Democrat be somewhere in between Bill and Obama in terms of Black voters.

Good, maybe his butt buddies will follow him.

Yeah, try to have a dialog with them about the issues these LARPy Libertarians think are important then.

We don't own the west yet, but i don't see anyone else rising like we are with the exception of the external forces trying to take us over.

I quit watching TV news and reading clickbait websites.

Gary who?

That wouldn't really help you with this guy as he is as good television as two snails fucking.

That's the problem with these cucks. They care more about their stupid party than they do about principles.

Nice to see people finally resisting the luciferians

You can find pro-Trump Jews, most likely place of dwelling is at philo-semetic Breitbart, of course.

Most of them, specially the ones that hold any power, think that even behind someone like Gleen Beck lies dormant a gas chamber operator.

(((No one))) wanted to find it.

The way to beat the jew is to make things not worth the money.

You hear that boys? Pack it up, it's 2015 so this guy can't possibly be wrong!

That picture is just too adorable. Skinny reformed Jeb triumphantly starting his campaign for president with mama cheering him on in the background.

So innocent, so unaware of the utter devastation that was soon to come.

I want to know their diet and exercise routine, that's the physique I want.

Yeah, Atzmon was saying one of the reasons the jew funds so many left groups is bc Trump, for instance, would cost way too much. What a faggot. I guess he's probably turned to this Delegate subterfuge as a last gasp, eh?

Potatoes, Vodka and a Lenin smoothie.

reported for board invasion.
Go back to >>>Holla Forums

They are soviet gym teachers you idiot.

yes, but we don't tolerate USSR propaganda around here. Should have posted NS gym teachers.

Except the Fuhrer of course

"interviewed" by a nigger for their first gay couples match up, insult/joke.

This man will be dead by the time the 2020 election comes around.

What, really, does he care?

I would say I hope an assassin decides he's worth removing but I think living with the pain of ruining his reputation is a worse fate.

Literally less than a few 1,000 people care about what this man says, probably between 6 and 2,000 people.

Jesus fucking christ, he's a dementia-ridden gold fish globbing for air, spewing whatever ad-lib 'clever' sentences he has been churning for his next bullshit op-ed.

Put this man out of his misery. Hair dye, gold eyeglass frames, and genetic luck regarding male pattenr baldness has more to do with his modern success than any intellectual merit.

Holy shit, Gary Johnson can barely get words out of his mouth, its like hes gargling balls.
And whats up with the fruitcake sitting next to him wearing the fag tie? With that big red head he appears to be deep into the sauce.

Kristol had to balance his manic desire to hurt Trump or any perceived enemy of Israel with having any type of future credibility in his career as a conservative commentator/pundit, and has pulled back on the Renegade Party.

kek, hes been buttblasted for 4 years

Clearly he has cooked-up something for the convention, evidenced I suspect by the sudden reversal of GOP cucks and Jewish donors and the re-appearance of Rubio. I really wish Kristol would start lifting weights so he could have a tragic barbell accident.

I'd go with the approximately 30 million number or around 10%. Maybe just a little North of that.

On
REDSTATE
they're still trying to get the delegates free so that they can all be #CruzMissiles

RRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Because we're all just crazy 'Trumpers', according to redstate. They've mentioned this guy leaving in a recent comment thread, and some people were happy, but others were still calling him a traitor and will not forgive him but we still need a real conservative nominee. Like that Canadian.

Because Trump doesn't believe anything, and is just saying whatever the fuck he thinks is going to work.

Yeah, that's why people don't try and approach them that way. Which leads to the sorts of things they were mocking in the comments there calling them Trumper talking points.
" clconnett • 18 hours ago

But, he's not a politician! You can't expect him to talk like politicians, you know, like meaning what he says and things of that nature. You have to just let Trump be Trump. In the end, even if he's 90% wrong, that's better than the 100% wrong we'll get with Clinton. He doesn't need your vote anyway. If you don't vote for him though, you're voting for Clinton, so if he loses that's your fault! /Trumper Talking Points"

If neither approach works, I don't know what to do about them. We may not need them, but they must be insane to prefer having a murderer instead of Trump.

No, this is like when the atheist kikes running the soviet union were killing theist kikes because they hated religion, it didn't matter to them that they were killing kinsmen. It was an internal war. The ones running the republican party, the neocohens, are the most outraged. Then you have ones who are backing him like those related by marriage. Lots of groups, not monolithic.

And don't forget their spawn.

So it wouldn't have mattered if he had lived? Why is this the first I'm hearing of that?

Nobody foreign should be able to, which includes the chinks who own factories.

They're murdering people in rural areas now, which means they filled up the cities already.

It is far higher than they claim. I hope they declare war when the deportations begin.

No, they couldn't actually win. Requesting Dinko, Migrant Hunter images.

That might be as meaningless as the Feminist Glaciers are.
Also I'm pretty sure there are Andrew Jackson quotes explicitly stating that America has always been majority ruled.
The only reason they don't like that idea now is because too many shitskins are going to make it so that they can't have their liberty, which means they need to make it so that the minority has extra rights. Which would never stop a shitskin from murdering you and raping your daughter.

I've seen him on Red Eye several times. Now I know where exactly he gets the shit he spews as if it's relevant with continuing immigration. Vid related.

THOSE AREN'T OUR VALUES, GOY!

What I think they will push will be the "conscientious objector" rule or something in the Republican party, so delegates are not obliged to vote for him.

IMHO, there are two groups of Republicans that are working against Trump. One are guys like Beck, who still want a Republican in the White House, and are kind of at a loss as to what to do now.

Others like Kristol would be thrilled if Hillary beat Trump, so they don't actually need to get rid of Trump, but only to chip away at his support and popularity so he loses in the general. The Renegade party was meant to fail as a candidacy, but the hope was that maybe it could cost Trump 2-3% of the popular vote in the general if they got a good enough candidate, which they never did.

Even if they manage to win that, things will not return to neocohen control.

radixjournal.com/journal/2016/6/25/the-case-of-george-will

That is the definition of cucked.

I'm fairly sure that's including children.

And even if that number were adults. As per Holla Forumss research and number crunching a whopping 5% of the nigger population will be caught and found guilty of violent crime each fucking year. And that number is consistent every year. Even if we started with a clean slate by the end of the first year 5% of niggers will be in jail for a violent felony. So going into year 2 only 95% of niggers are on the street and even then 5% are jailed for a violent felony.its like nigger compound interest If we extremely low ball it and assume that all violent felonies are given a 3 year sentence, and that all the niggers jailed during year 1 will be released in year 4… And for simplicities sake that's how the cycle goes… It would be safe to say that 13.7% of the adult nigger population is ineligible to vote.

But reality is even more of them are intelligible because sentences for violent felonies tend to be longer and no matter how many of them are free the amount of them getting arrested for violent felonies remains the same 5%.

And that doesn't account for the niggers getting non violent felony sentences.

We should be more acquainted with the different kike in groups. There aren't many of them but they do exist. From my experience its like the shite sunni shit with the Muslims. They all believe the same evil shit but slight variances in ancestry and religion doctrine cause infighting. For example.. Many religious kikes treat half blood kikes and nonreligious kikes worse than goyim. Meanwhile the nonreligious ones are still beholden to all the ideas of their Talmud they just practice the religious aspects of it.

The neocohens and the progrekikes being opposed to one another is either an expert ploy or an organic rift. Could be argued either way… But the kikes are terrible at hiding their ruses from discerning eyes. So I think its an organic rift. We need to get them to meet each other in the middle and take an 'us vs goy' stance. Because when this is all over if any of them are left we weren't successful.

George Will was just on FOX a bit ago, WebM encoding now.

I bet he posts here, the smug on that guy can be incredible.

I used to think these guys were OK. Fuck him, nothing of value was lost.

There are 300 million people in the USA, there are 30 million illegals.

Thats 1 in 10 people in the country are illegals, just let that sink in as to how bad the problem really is.

Here we go.

I'm laughing more at the anime avatar pictures shown to have retweet bar that I can pick out from the blur-out.

$50 says he will be a columnist for Huffington Post.

Basically he can express more truth in 140 characters than Will can in an entire long droning full page article.
Did George Will just insult himself?

Seems like it. Cuckservative logic

First time I've ever seen him without that faggy leather coat. Guess he's moving up in the world.

Dear Worge Gill or however you are.

Nobody cares.

I love you faggots.

/thread

they're not called RINO for no reason

CAN'T CUCK THE HUCK

Mike Huckabee just pummeled George Will into the dirt on Breitbart.

archive.is/hoaaP
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/26/huckabee-theres-will-theres-way-way-bye-george/

He was the first person to called a cuckservative, even his name was changed to cuckabee

It's possible to be uncucked over time.

not really a fan but…
TOP KEK

Huck has been uncucked for a wile. Remember he even showed up to Trump's thing when Trump was warring with FoxNews.

Good article.

I'm not really sure where that idea that it's not possible comes from. There are all kinds of memes about shitlibs who come here to fight are here forever.

Absolute bullshit. The spic vote doesn't really matter, they're concentrated mostly in states that aren't ever going to swing, only 3 possible swing states have Hispanic populations above 5%.

Obama won 71% of the spic vote, if Romney had won the exact same percentage he still would have lost.

Can't Cuck the Huck

?

B-Bu-But we still must Hispander, or else we'll always lose!

So apparently this faggot is for Hillary. He can go fuck himself.

Eh. Ton of Southern conservatives swear by bow ties. I'd give Georgey boy a pass if he was born in Georgia or Alabama or the like, but he was born in Illinois so he's definitely a faggot
Also if you're wearing a tuxedo and NOT wearing a bow tie, all the women (and men) are secretly laughing at you because you look like a fag