Paris jackson anti Trump

This girl looks so much like miley cyrus.
archive.is/U6ycO

Daily reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=_dECHs8AShY

Disappointing that she has already entered the 'experimentation' zone. Unsurprising though considering her resources and the times.

How disappointing.

The jews got to her.

Was she the one who was taken away for brainwas- er, therapy, after she drew a bunch of "antisemetic" cartoons or something?

God damn I hate hipsters.

They would never miss an opportunity to peddle propaganda through an established name; and the identity that goes with it. Wonder what exactly she learned at 'rehab'.

who?

Just double-checked, and yes, it was.
Shame they seem to have succeeded in "reeducating" her, she definitely used to be on the right track.

Poor girl. They knew the threat she posed.

Celebrity child of a pedo dad who had very profound issues, I'd say she's doing pretty well, all things considered.

She's been (((corrected))), she's a lost cause.

That one light nigger.

How can a black man have such a white girl?

Not seeing what he did to McCully… Not seeing anything
because you've been cucked by 4chan

WHO GIVES A SHIT?

lel he is in no way related to "his" kids
if you think otherwise you must be blind and not believe in genetics

What a QT.

Poor girl. Not that Trump isn't a Jewish shill himself.

can someone post me the link to that degenerate genderfluid video of google.

Another minor celebrity for the death list. I bet she ODs.

Macaulay Culkin said that they were friends and played videogames and that Michael had a 'kidlike' mind.

Culkin referred to the allegations as "absolutely ridiculous". Culkin attended Jackson's burial on September 3, 2009.

So she's like half black then? Who was the mother? Was she and "Blanket" adopted?

…Wait a second… there are 3 black hands in that picture.

Poor Michael. He struggled his whole life to become white so his daughter could be white too, and this is how she repays him?! Poor transwhite Michael.

Then you have Dolezal and Shaun king who are just craving that black faced victim complex. They want a piece of that sweet pity pie.

The poor girl was kidnapped and imprisoned as a child for revealing her power level. I dread to think what they did but they appear to have really worked a number on her.

MJ would be a Trump supporter if he hadn’t have been killed, that’s for sure.

Why would he wave his baby out a window, then cover his kid in a blanket, and *NAME* him blanket? Wait a mome, that baby's head is covered too! WHat kind of medicine was poor transwhite Mikey on? Peace and love? Is that what that stuff does to you? Because I don't want it.

He outfoxed the you know who’s at their own game which landed him a fortune which they wanted for themselves.

They destroyed him as a result.

What was he on? Everything they could think to throw at him.

Funny, you jews forgot to tell Macauley the narrative of what Michael "did to him," because he vehemently denies MJ did anything to him shilltard.

Along with Corey Feldman, one who actually has publicly spoken about Hollykikes diddling him.

One wonder if maybe Michael Jackson pissed the kikes off, in more ways than just being a clever businessman. Maybe he tried keeping these child-actors safe from the kikes in Hollywood? I can see a pattern of child-actors who we do know got kiddy-diddled, and has been at Neverland Ranch. But still denies MJ has done anything to him.

The History album in particular was full of references to jews and communism. I think he wanted to warn people.

right

they were artificially inseminated

Vid related.

RIP Based MJ.

The only celebrity that even tribesmen in the jungles know about. And the only pollack that could get away with being Nazi fash.